• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows at this point in time if it's still possible to sell off the unit and transfer ownership to new buyer?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently there are many who still cant perceive what will happen in Medini, Sunway and PH come 2020. Its good in a way as prices are still kept very low @ S$300-S$400psf which are beneficial for early birds' own stay.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently there are many who still cant perceive what will happen in Medini, Sunway and PH come 2020. Its good in a way as prices are still kept very low @ S$300-S$400psf which are beneficial for early birds' own stay.

Agree with own stay but no so for rental investment.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
rental investment got to hold for LONG term. Easily 10-20 years. I am looking at 20 years investment for all my Iskandar properties. Along the way I wont even look at Singapore properties. Its probably worse off.

Agree with own stay but no so for rental investment.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently is there any new launches in the Medini Areas ? now also dunno what is the reference PSF leow...:(

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently is there any new launches in the Medini Areas ? now also dunno what is the reference PSF leow...:(

Ya. Me too.. have not been following.. but am seeing more Malaysia developers adv at Sg television network... telltale signs of weakening property condition?

nyway, dont really bother much as i buy for own stay.. just waiting for VP..

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
iMedini Walk develop by Tang Group, a CK Tang sister company?

Heard from agent almost two years ago.. having said that, i am doubtful.. anyway.. checked online and found Tang group of companies operates as a subsidiary of Far East Consortium International Ltd (HK). Again.. i dont think this is related to Far East Group.. haha.. so many companies having the same names..

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If no kids or kids grown up and with a 5 room flat. Can easily rent out the flat for sgd2500 and live in Johor. Buy a nice car for rm 40k and live a laid back life style, either in a landed or condo. Join some interest group to enjoy the free time. Once a while can take the 4 ringgit bus from bukit indah back to sg to chop passport and visit friends and relatives. Fall sick also can take the 4 ringgit back to sg to visit poly clinic for 8 sgd and take medicine. Rm 7000 a month can do a lot in Johor, don't even need to dig into your savings. Don't need to care about the toll and vep, not a concern for the happily retired.