• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do I own a house? Since you say I don't seem to own anything, so be it. It's none of your business I suppose, and it doesn't contribute to the discussion.

I'm a "new observer"? Ok. If you want to put it that way. It doesn't bother me.

I say things based on how I feel and have learned. So you gotta learn to respect my views. Disagree if you want. I will respect your views too. I won't judge you, not least whether you "own a house" or if you are a "new observer".

My asking is not to bother you. You very active...plenty of opinions...make heap of predictions...defender of common Singaporean...in property threads. It's a legitimate question on your credential. It is my business to know credential of people giving that much free advise. :smile:

Give an subtle indication lah....

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
My asking is not to bother you. You very active...plenty of opinions...make heap of predictions...defender of common Singaporean...in property threads. It's a legitimate question on your credential. It is my business to know credential of people giving that much free advise. :smile:

Give an subtle indication lah....

Seriously, it has no bearing on the discussion, there are lots of people here with so called the "right credentials" but their views on investment in Johor really not worth any salt.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, it has no bearing on the discussion, there are lots of people here with so called the "right credentials" but their views on investment in Johor really not worth any salt.

Age, maturity, experience, acumen, fianacial standing, priorities...we are all different species.
You can talk until no more saliva but the shutters already shut.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for helping me speak up. Now the fool is asking for credentials. Hahaha... I don't even bother wasting my time replying to such irrelevant comments.

I will still maintain: Those who believe whichever person's advice, take it. Don't believe, walk away. Nobody is forcing you.

I don't care much about those who got the money to spurge and buy properties to collect or use for their own purpose. To this group, whether they make or lose money matters little to them.

I just pity the misguided Singaporeans or foreign investors who go into Iskandar blindly yet think they will surely make money.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Guys.. peace..

The unending debates of where/why/who/what/when/how pertaining to investment/own stay in Johor/Medini/PH ... i see/read until I feel sick about it...please kindly choose another battleground at a diffetent thread. Please allows us to keep this thread for buyers of IR for networking.. thanks..

Ple....a...s..e.. tolong tolong..

Last edited:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Guys.. peace..

The unending debates of where/why/who/what/when/how pertaining to investment/own stay in Johor/Medini/PH ... i see/read until I feel sick about it...please kindly choose another battleground at a diffetent thread. Please allows us to keep this thread for buyers of IR for networking.. thanks..

LOL.. I know the feeling.. its like you are chatting with your friends and minding your own business in your own table in a bar and a fight erupted in another table and they fought till your table. :smile:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Guys.. peace..

Elitist thread only reserved for selected people?

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. I know the feeling.. its like you are chatting with your friends and minding your own business in your own table in a bar and a fight erupted in another table and they fought till your table. :smile:

Lol

Not just fought... our table was flipped during the process.. what do you think?

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elite? NO.
Peace? YES.

I don't think anyome is quarelling.
I think they are stating their views loudly but I also think so far no one is saying how to help or advising the investors what to do next.
Pity and symphathy Yes, but advice, No.
I too is at fault.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anyome is quarelling.
I think they are stating their views loudly but I also think so far no one is saying how to help or advising the investors what to do next.
Pity and symphathy Yes, but advice, No.
I too is at fault.

No worries..
I used to following all the discussions hoping to learn more about JB/Iskandar. Was interesting initiately.

Lately, i notice
Same participants
Same discussions
Same view points vs ideas
But fought across various threads.

Interestingly.. if A posted something at another thread.. A's opponent(s) will definitely follow and respond.. usually within same day..

You can call it attrition war
Now Battle of Iskandar Residences..
Before this was Battle of Medini
Before Battle of Medini was Battle of PH
The rest was history

Read until I feel sick...

I stopped following lately and read selectively on some threads..

Last edited:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for helping me speak up. Now the fool is asking for credentials. Hahaha... I don't even bother wasting my time replying to such irrelevant comments.

I will still maintain: Those who believe whichever person's advice, take it. Don't believe, walk away. Nobody is forcing you.

I don't care much about those who got the money to spurge and buy properties to collect or use for their own purpose. To this group, whether they make or lose money matters little to them.

I just pity the misguided Singaporeans or foreign investors who go into Iskandar blindly yet think they will surely make money.

Aaawww....that's so sweet....gay son thank the father LOL!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries..
I used to following all the discussions hoping to learn more about JB/Iskandar. Was interesting initiately.

Lately, i notice
Same participants
Same discussions
Same view points vs ideas
But fought across various threads.

Interestingly.. if A posted something at another thread.. A's opponent(s) will definitely follow and respond.. usually within same day..

You can call it attrition war
Now Battle of Iskandar Residences..
Before this was Battle of Medini
Before Battle of Medini was Battle of PH
The rest was history

Read until I feel sick...

I stopped following lately and read selectively on some threads..

There is such a thing called "ignore", just like how I don't go to watch even the best movie in the world so many times and then complain I get sick of it.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is such a thing called "ignore", just like how I don't go to watch even the best movie in the world so many times and then complain I get sick of it.

I am ignoring.. skipped all threads and only put interest here at IR thread.. unfortunately.. the war reached here..

Do you mind if I open a new thread for all keyboard warriors to debate all the hearts out?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignore is so cheem lah. I see pity, more pity...then pity again. Repeat and repeat.
Investors here all catch no ball. You not tired, I tired liao.