• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the site yesterday during noon time.
The site is very active as I saw many construction workers trooping out from the site for lunch break.

Went to the main gate and have a look at the site. Noticed it is building level 1 now. Saw alot steel works and I think they are preparing the crane base too..

Spoke to a local chinese foreman. He said generally the foundation and level 1 take the longest to build.. once done, the progress will be very fast.

Being on raised ground, with uneven terrain in Medini area( hilly) all the more I think foundation takes time. But our VP date is a long way off so they should catch up.Anyway, the later the better as we will have more facilities in Medini by then and have to wait lesser time for the things to take off. Easier to rent out when the place is abuzz rather than a construction site.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Westman-san, I saw quite recently the developer still advertising for Iskandar Residences on newspaper? Is it true that developer will start building work only upon a percentage sell out, eg 90%...?

Watashiwa dont think so...

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being on raised ground, with uneven terrain in Medini area( hilly) all the more I think foundation takes time. But our VP date is a long way off so they should catch up.Anyway, the later the better as we will have more facilities in Medini by then and have to wait lesser time for the things to take off. Easier to rent out when the place is abuzz rather than a construction site.

Same thought as well. Am hoping it will only be VP at 2018.. best dec 2018.. we can take 10%...:-)

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just found the site progress has been updated to Nov 2014 at official website.. go check it out.

Oh great! Just when I mentioned it. :smile: It's as if the developer was reading it.

Nice to see the progress and foundation being laid. Anyone knows what are the taller buildings (in green covering) being built just beside I.R?

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh great! Just when I mentioned it. :smile: It's as if the developer was reading it.

Nice to see the progress and foundation being laid. Anyone knows what are the taller buildings (in green covering) being built just beside I.R?

1 Medini.

The plot next to 1 Medini is Medini Signature follow by is IR.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 Medini.

The plot next to 1 Medini is Medini Signature follow by is IR.

Oh silly me. I didn't know that. :P Ok thanks.

I went to 1 Medini website. All units sold out!

Just curious, anyone knows how different 1 Medini is compared to IR, in terms of pricing and layout/facilities? IR seems to have more water features.

Clear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm aware 1 Medini was launched earlier and at a price point lower. Back then, the risk of investing in Medini was higher as news of the catalytic projects were not really well-known or out yet.

Oh silly me. I didn't know that. :P Ok thanks.

I went to 1 Medini website. All units sold out!

Just curious, anyone knows how different 1 Medini is compared to IR, in terms of pricing and layout/facilities? IR seems to have more water features.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er....the one almost complete is one medini, those shop lots which is under one medini too. 2nd n 3rd floor are offices which they target to operates in Jan 2015. However, I am not sure who are the retails or restaurants tenants in level 1.

Clear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the launch for volt in the newspapers perhaps around 3-6 mths ago. A integrated development with hotel and convention centre. Volt website can tell more. Not sure how well it sold.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro Rocker - so many developments very confusing to me...haha:smile::smile: I like our IR best!! :smile:

Er....the one almost complete is one medini, those shop lots which is under one medini too. 2nd n 3rd floor are offices which they target to operates in Jan 2015. However, I am not sure who are the retails or restaurants tenants in level 1.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Puteri Habour today.. dropped by IR to check on progress.. progress very good. Two cranes up..now building level 2 of carpark. Chit chat to 1 foreman.. he said likely to complete carpark by Aug/sep. Site get busier now.. he mentioned fundation work took the longest to complete.. progress will be very fast once cranes are up.. let see how things goes...

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Westman - thanks for your update. I have been busy with Reno at Nusa Sentral......IR will be exiting soon.......do you have any pictures? The Whatapp works quite well for NS, in the near future we can setup the same thing if more convenient..

Cheers!!

Went to Puteri Habour today.. dropped by IR to check on progress.. progress very good. Two cranes up..now building level 2 of carpark. Chit chat to 1 foreman.. he said likely to complete carpark by Aug/sep. Site get busier now.. he mentioned fundation work took the longest to complete.. progress will be very fast once cranes are up.. let see how things goes...