• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Daily Indian Rape News] Lady photographer gang banged in Mumbai

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Almost had one for a brother-in-law.

That one is a sri lankan i dunno it he can be considered a classical shit skin i mean it's like saying if you can consider a japanese a chinese and you know this is weird cos some ppl are so vehement that japanese and koreans are 100% different from chinese but think bangalas, sri lankans and other assorted south asian shit skins are indians.

Actually i don't know if it's a good thing that the shit skin didn't actually marry that creature called LWL that looks like a man creature wonder if it could even do the deed even with its rape genes. I think most of us would pity that shit skin for actually fucking that thing and being the Bro in law of the prince of darkness isn't even a good enough consolation prize.