• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why juicing helps with diabetes, cancer,...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do u need transformer?

The reason I purchased directly from the factory is that you can choose the operating voltage & plug. However I notice that if you buy directly they provide a longer warranty than the Spore distributor. Do keep in mind that you have to send it to Korea if it needs servicing.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johnny333 thanks very much for all the information above.

Your welcome. Always happy to share info with others :smile:

Some people may not be willing to initially spend so much $$$ on a juicer. Once you feel the benefits of juicing & see it's value. You will probably take a different view on spending a little more $ to get a better juicer:o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Some people may not be willing to initially spend so much $$$ on a juicer. Once you feel the benefits of juicing & see it's value. You will probably take a different view on spending a little more $ to get a better juicer:o

I asked my Hurom supplier about the Angel juicer as I could not find it anywhere here he told me a new Angel model will be available in 2-3 months, no other detail. I'll wait.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh yeah!!! You said it right...Juice is a health potion.. Doctors wil have less business if everyone did juicing.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked my Hurom supplier about the Angel juicer as I could not find it anywhere here he told me a new Angel model will be available in 2-3 months, no other detail. I'll wait.

Would be interested in any improvements they have planned. As a current owner I may be able to use the upgraded parts?

The current line 5500, 7500 & 8500 are basically the same design e.g. the gears from all 3 models are interchangeable. The ones that come with the 8500 is more expensive because it is made from a superior grade of stainless steel, surgical steel. However the dimensions are the same.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah!!! I you said it right...Juice is a health potion.. Doctors wil have less business if everyone did juicing.

Juicing is an investment in one's health. We only have one body & it deserves the best fuel that we can afford. For me I spend $240 a month on organic fuel from Australia. I use to spend the same amount on drinks of coke & pepsi. So it is not really an added cost just a change of habits.

For those older uncles/aunties with health problems it is not too late.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Arrived in Jakarta yesterday immediately went to fill up my fridge

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Try a all fruit juice (except for the 2 beetroots) tonight - a little too sweet for me but its very nice

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read from reviews that second to the vitamix is the Breville Hemisphere control, which is half the price of a vitamix but does as well.

Seems the trick is the design of the blades in being curved upwards which will ensure better juicing, as the solids will keep coming back down instead of being spun upwards. it also has a slower speed.

I suggest that you consider a "Vita mix" machine.
I bought one about 6 years ago, and still using it.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for all the tips on juicing, johnny.

If one is in normal health and can get his intake of vitamins and proteins via the normal way of eating veggies and fruits, it is of course better. That way, he wont end up taking too much of a good thing, like too cool or too heaty, which you can end up doing by juicing, because the natural process in the body will do the clearing. If one has problems like cancer and diabetes,and the body cant digest via the normal route, then juicing is the way to ensure the body gets enough nutrients.

Juicing can result in taking too much too fast and one can also become hungrier faster, once the natural sugars are consumed by the body as it is easier to do so in juiced form.

I suppose one can have a balanced approach like mixing in half juicing way of life and half normal food intake of nutrients.

I have never really tried juicing on a regular basis, and I didnt like it the few times when everything becomes a liquid with the 'fishiness' of raw veggies etc.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Omega easiest on cleanups. hurom has too much pulp at the bottom to clean.

Hi everyone, saw this threads while googling for slow juicer. So register looking for advise if the hurom hu-700 really good? Cos i can't decide this between the kuvings B6000? Thanks.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tks for all the tips on juicing, johnny.

If one is in normal health and can get his intake of vitamins and proteins via the normal way of eating veggies and fruits, it is of course better. That way, he wont end up taking too much of a good thing, like too cool or too heaty, which you can end up doing by juicing, because the natural process in the body will do the clearing. If one has problems like cancer and diabetes,and the body cant digest via the normal route, then juicing is the way to ensure the body gets enough nutrients.

Juicing can result in taking too much too fast and one can also become hungrier faster, once the natural sugars are consumed by the body as it is easier to do so in juiced form.

I suppose one can have a balanced approach like mixing in half juicing way of life and half normal food intake of nutrients.

I have never really tried juicing on a regular basis, and I didnt like it the few times when everything becomes a liquid with the 'fishiness' of raw veggies etc.

From what I've read process foods has many additives that make people over eat & gain weight. While those who juice report losing weight & feeling better. I have never heard of anyone getting ill from over juicing on greens? If you overdo the fruits you might get too much sugar but not if you stick with the greens.

Consuming greens will make your body alkali which is a good thing. While consuming meat will make it acidic. which causes health problems.

As a result of over farming, the soils which are used to grow our food have become depleted . The vegetables you consume today have less nutritional content than in the past. So I don't think there is a danger of over eating veggies.

Rather you are likely to be malnourished if you depend on process foods like MacD, KFC, hawker food,....
I took up juicing for health reasons. To improve my type II diabetes & to prevent future problems e,g, cancer. With cooking you need to have some skills, but anyone can juice. Just have to know how to cut fruits & vegetables:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think pineapple juice by itself is very nice already. I like to order that outside. I don't juice fruits at home as it is troublesome with all the cleaning up. But I take apples almost daily as I think apples are good for prevention of sickness and for fibre. Sometimes I cut and eat carrots too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
share:

[video=youtube;asXKaiAi3g0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asXKaiAi3g0#t=242[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you travel it will be difficult to juice or even eat properly. What I do is bring along some powdered superfruits & mix it water & then drink 2 or 3 times a day. Such as Madre Labs Super berries http://www.iherb.com/Madre-Labs-Eur...US&w=madre labs superfoods&rc=56&sr=null&ic=8

I was looking around Youtube & came across something about Chlorella & was suprise that it is so potent. I used to take chlorella to detox heavy metals but was ignorant of it's other properties. So you may want to conside it especially if you travel

[video=youtube;ZUDuMvoCz5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDuMvoCz5A[/video]

Japan is one of the main sources of chlorella. However the chlorella is from an Island south of Japan. Don't know if it is affected by radiation.?