• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why juicing helps with diabetes, cancer,...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a result of the haze I'm staying indoors & haven't been able to get my organic produce for juicing. So for the present I am taking RAW FOOD supplements from a company called Healthforce Nutrition. Taking
their Vitamineral Green & Vitamineral Earth products.

http://www.iherb.com/HealthForce-Nutritionals-Vitamineral-Green-Version-5-2-10-6-oz-300-g/22915
http://www.iherb.com/HealthForce-Nutritionals-Vitamineral-Earth-V-3-2-17-65-oz-500-g/21285

Since I'm staying home for the duration I thought I might as well take the opportunity to clear up my colon, detox & get de-wormed just in case:smile:
So doing a liver detox http://www.iherb.com/HealthForce-Nutritionals-Liver-Rescue-5-1-120-Vegan-Caps/19192
Clear up my colon http://www.iherb.com/HealthForce-Nutritionals-Intestinal-Movement-Formula-120-Vegan-Caps/19191
Get rid of the potential little beasties http://www.iherb.com/HealthForce-Nutritionals-Scram-Move-Them-Out-150-VeganCaps/19273

I've always worried that when I travel I wouldn't get the proper nutrition because I can't juice or take all my supplements with me. I think Vitamineral Green is the answer because it is so nutritious. Just take a look at what it provides:

FROM THE LAND:
-Nettle LEAFº∞
-CAROB PODº∞
Juices:
-ALFALFA GRASS♦∞
- DANDELION LEAF♦∞
- BARLEY GRASS♦∞
- OAT GRASS♦∞
-HORSETAiL/SHAVEGRASSº∞
-GinGER Root†♦∞
-BARLEY GRASS♦ ∞
-PARSLEY LEAF♦∞
-WHEAT GRASS♦∞
-AMERiCAN BASil♦∞
-Chickweedº∞
-HOLY BASiL/TULSiº∞
-MORiNGA LEAFº∞
-YACON LEAFº∞
-AMLA BERRYº
-SHiLAjitº∞
5,166 MG †
FROM THE WATER
-SPiRULiNA∞
-CHLORELLA♦∞ 3,754 MG †
FROM THE OCEANS♦º∞
-KELP
-LAVAR
-DULSE
-BLADDERWRACK
-ALARiA
-NORi
980MG †
VMG ENZYME CONCENtRAtE:∞
-PROTEASE
-AMYLASE
-LIPASE
-CELLULASE
-BROMELAin
-PAPAiN
-ALPHA-GALACTOSiDASE
85 MG †
VMG FRiENDLY FORCE PROBiOtiCS∞:
Acid stable, shelf stable, colonizing (Not transient), truly Vegan, and incredibly magnified/fed by the VMG Formula.
-L. PLANTARUM
-L. PARACASEi
-L. RHAMNOSUS
-L. SALIVARIUS
-S. THERMOPHiLUS
-L. BULGARiCUS
5,000,000,000/SERViNG

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Vitamieral Green product is a green formula so you have many essential greens in it. The guy who formulated it also has created another products called Vitamineral Earth. He calls the 2 products the Yin & Yang. Inside Earth is flaxseed.
It takes more work to consume the Earth product because you are suppose to mix it with water & heat it into a broth.

If you take both the Green & Earth product you will cover the Yin & Yang of a diet.

Here is what is in the Earth product:
Earth Below
· Astragalus Root°∞ · Burdock Root°∞ · Nettle Root°∞· Marshmallow Root°∞ · Carrot Root◊∞ · Yacon Root◊∞ · Ginger Root◊∞ · Dandelion Root°∞ · Rhubarb Root∞ 4,377 mg †
Earth Seeds
·Sprouted Flax Seeds◊∞ · Sprouted Chia Seeds◊∞ · Milk Thistle Seeds°∞ 2,243 mg †
Earth Broth
· Resonant Red Miso◊∞ · Paprika◊∞ · Sage◊∞ · Chili Powder◊∞ 2,141 mg †
Earth Above
·Red Clover°∞ · Slippery Elm Bark°∞ · Watercress°∞ · White Oak Bark°∞ · Cinnamon◊∞, Kelp◊°∞ · Blessed Thistle°∞ · Sheep Sorrel°∞ 1,047 mg †
Actual Food Nutrient Array∞
(containing 100% organically bound · Chromium · Selenium · Molybdenum · Manganese · B-Vitamins · Beta-Glucans, and all necessary co-factors)**
**Grown on saccharomyces cerevisiae 178 mg †

EarthBiotics (4 Billion Active)∞
· Lactobacillus plantarum · L. paracasei · L. rhamnosus · L. salivarius · Streptococcus thermophilus · L. bulgaricus
11 mg †
Energetics°∞
· Shilajit 2 mg †

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
A reminder, please don't stop juicing continue to do it daily at least one juice a day in the morning

Having 2 mugs of this now

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just did a 1200ml

2 apples, 1 lemon, 1 mid size cucumber, 10 cherry tomatoes, 1 beetroot, 6 mid size carrots, 1 bunch of kale, half thumb of ginger and half thumb of turmeric, 1 red bell pepper.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today came up with 1L shiok, just finished washing equipment going to work fresh and recharged, naturally of course!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Back to Bangkok means first thing morning 6.45am go supermarket buy fruits and vege for juicing

Green vege is kailan. The 4 leaves you see there with the fruits are the bitter leaves I've mentioned to lower blood pressure naturally.

Came to about 1.3L

a big cup on the left for the maid and the rest 800ml for me

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
warning notes:

for diabete patients avoid celery it will result in memory losses similar to ammesia

avoid carrot it will result in sugar spikes

avoid grapefruit if you are on cardiac medications.

avoid starfruit if you have kidney issues

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
warning notes:

for diabete patients avoid celery it will result in memory losses similar to ammesia

avoid carrot it will result in sugar spikes

avoid grapefruit if you are on cardiac medications.

avoid starfruit if you have kidney issues

avoid meat if you want a proper human life.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
avoid meat if you want a proper human life.

life will never be proper without white meat

tumblr_mvsk82kF6X1qeksqdo1_12804.jpg

whiskynaam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Would like to ask for some advice, a family mamber of mine has a chronic illness that she has been suffering from for years and would like to start on the gerson therapy. The norwalk juicer would be the recommended one.. but its way to expensive and very hard to get in singapore. Does anyone have a idea if the angel juicer vs the greenstart elite is better for the job? juicing 3kg of carrots and 2kg of apple and 2kg of leafy greens(kale, bokchoy, watercress) daily.