• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOM orders church to compensate church worker dismissed for adultery

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pastor didn't chase his sinful daughter out of the house. But he has no qualms laying down his own law by not compensating after firing a pregnant staff. He thinks Singapore practice Christian Law?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
karma!

9237540.5%20%2828990127%29%20-%2020_08_2013%20-%20hkpolo21.jpg

ST FILE PHOTO

Founding pastor of the Faith Community Baptist Church, Mr Lawrence Khong, 61, filed a suit and an injunction in the High Court against the Singapore Polo Club. He is seeking to overturn the club’s two-month suspension of his membership.

Mr Khong joined the SPC in the early 1990s and represented Singapore in polo in the SEA Games in 2007. He helped Singapore win a silver medal in polo.

He currently owns four ponies stabled at the club. In his affidavit, Mr Khong claims that under the suspension, he does not have access to his ponies.

Faith Community Baptist Church made the news recently when it had to compensate a former staffer after sacking her when she was found pregnant with the child of another church employee.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What magic? The daughter preaching in that church?

Father & daughter team does magic shows to fool, i mean, entertain crowds with biblical messages. Dun expect the daughter to show any skin like that horseface talentless wife of another false prohet pastor.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
karma!

9237540.5%20%2828990127%29%20-%2020_08_2013%20-%20hkpolo21.jpg

ST FILE PHOTO

Founding pastor of the Faith Community Baptist Church, Mr Lawrence Khong, 61, filed a suit and an injunction in the High Court against the Singapore Polo Club. He is seeking to overturn the club’s two-month suspension of his membership.

Mr Khong joined the SPC in the early 1990s and represented Singapore in polo in the SEA Games in 2007. He helped Singapore win a silver medal in polo.

He currently owns four ponies stabled at the club. In his affidavit, Mr Khong claims that under the suspension, he does not have access to his ponies.

Faith Community Baptist Church made the news recently when it had to compensate a former staffer after sacking her when she was found pregnant with the child of another church employee.

care to elaborate why the suspension? where is the source of this news?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
care to elaborate why the suspension? where is the source of this news?

Both Con Hee and now this jockey pastor dont look like holy men to me....look more like con men and tricksters. I wouldn't entrust my spiritual well being to either of them!! Nor a cent of my monies!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the male employee fired too?

It seems like she is already applied for divorce, and then was impregnanted by colleague. Technically is adultery, but quite grey as it take years to complete divorce proceeding.

Fuck says fuck.....WTF is the point of using fucking word like impregnated, ........for fuck sake, keep it real.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
karma!

this man of church inherited money from his ah gong or have side income? can owns 4 ponies at club, diregarding the cost of the ponies, the upkeep of the ponies at the club already not cheap. STC charge owners $2500 per month per horse, so although his are only ponies and stable in polo club, i estimate also need $1000 per pony per month. that $4000 just on the animals, he bloody loaded or the church provide all this benefits to him?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Con Hee and now this jockey pastor dont look like holy men to me....look more like con men and tricksters. I wouldn't entrust my spiritual well being to either of them!! Nor a cent of my monies!!

who cares about your spiritual being? all they want is your money when they preach moni moni cum.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this man of church inherited money from his ah gong or have side income? can owns 4 ponies at club, diregarding the cost of the ponies, the upkeep of the ponies at the club already not cheap. STC charge owners $2500 per month per horse, so although his are only ponies and stable in polo club, i estimate also need $1000 per pony per month. that $4000 just on the animals, he bloody loaded or the church provide all this benefits to him?

veneral botak monk fr ren ci only keeps 2 ponies and a horde of toyboys which are cheaper to maintain.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck says fuck.....WTF is the point of using fucking word like impregnated, ........for fuck sake, keep it real.

A rose is a rose by any other name lah!..It used to be, they have fornicated & mired in sins, & the woman is now with child, the temple of the Lord had been defiled & pastor have no choice to enforce the teachings of our forefathers, drive the sinful woman out of our Lord's house, unless she repent.

Sound better?? NO?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck can mean many things. It can be fuck in the ass, mouth, virgina and even tits. Being fuck does not mean the the sperm is shot into the virgina.

To be impregnanted means fucked in the pussy and sperm is release into the pussy during the fertile period.

Obviously you are a old virgin to not know these important differences.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck can mean many things. It can be fuck in the ass, mouth, virgina and even tits. Being fuck does not mean the the sperm is shot into the virgina.

To be impregnanted means fucked in the pussy and sperm is release into the pussy during the fertile period.

Obviously you are a old virgin to not know these important differences.

Precisely. The word 'fuck' when used in different context can mean entirely different things.

For instance, when someone said, "he made me so upset that i fucked him over the phone".....