• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It was a Sinkie driver who killed the 4 in CTE accident

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the case of the policeman in the police car, who rammed into the parked cars answering to the call of an accident?

The taxi driver, stopped to help another motorist who had accident, along Lentor highway stretched? the police car arriving at the scene smashed into & killed the taxi driver, plus the driver, who had the accident, this was in the 1990's....the sentence?....go research...& you judge for yourself!

The driver is Sgt Tan..The victim is my colleague. He was 44 years old. It happened on the third day of CNY..30th Jan 1998.The wife wanted to sue the Police..but to no avail. It is in the line of duty and Sgt Tan got off with a small fine and driving suspension.

My friend has no luck. Sgt Tan supposed to have a vehicle commander sitting besides to assist him as he just passed his defensive driving. But because of CNY, somehow no one was roster to assist Sgt Tan and he drove alone. Also, it was raining and the road was slippery.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
5yrs sentence
19-Jun15-cover.jpg

Who the hell is 九丹?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
While it is logical to place the warning signs at least 50 to 100 metre away, most dont because they dont use their brains to think. Unfortunately LTA also fark type. Never put a guideline on this. That is why we see even companies like National Park Board when doing some work on the expressway just simply put the warning signs next to the vehicle.

ah i c. some people cannot drive, they cannot tell a moving car or a car at stand still.
i hope they put the hazard sign when they changing tyre. you have to put hazard sign, a few hundred metres from your car.

others_871399_224727_1_m.jpg

8108928-car-broken-down-on-country-road-with-hazard-warning-sign-in-foreground.jpg

http://www.stclassifieds.sg/sell/ca...44DwBg&usg=AFQjCNG8oGfR42vE06TdY_9D0B7EIwdFiw