• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It was a Sinkie driver who killed the 4 in CTE accident

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. And at least one person should look-out/direct the traffic.

i have driven a car with one flat tyre, 3 good tyre, you can still continue, although at a slower speed, move your car to a safe spot, car park or somewhere safe to change the tyre. Not at the side of the road. i know they dun teach common sense in highway code.

why are they standing next to a broken car at the side of the road, another common sense not taught in highway code.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The heaviest penalty he has to pay is outside court. For the rest of his life, he has to live with the fact that 4 lives were lost with him being responsible.

what's makes you so sure about his remorse? based on my interaction with sinkies, my guess is that easily 90% have no remorse and and probably would party away the next day as if nothing happens or behaved as if they have run over a cockroach. this is made worse with the lax laws regarding drink driving and reckless driving. In US or europe he would be charged with manslaughter instead and spend easily 10-20 years behind bars.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have driven a car with one flat tyre, 3 good tyre, you can still continue, although at a slower speed, move your car to a safe spot, car park or somewhere safe to change the tyre. Not at the side of the road. i know they dun teach common sense in highway code.

why are they standing next to a broken car at the side of the road, another common sense not taught in highway code.
When you come across a drunk driver, even the carpark is unsafe for you.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes. And at least one person should look-out/direct the traffic.

no. you do not stop your car on the side of the road unless the car cannot move at all. if you must stop.
you put the hazard warning sign, 100 metre from your car, and everyone move far away from the car, no one should be behind the car.
changing tyre at the side of the expressway? what stupidity is that, do they even go to school. oh i forgot, they dun teach common sense in school.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to our resident racists , urine skin is the best leh :wink:

Oh. Tat jamban ya. In jamban beside urine, wat else u expect to see? Now u know why the moment he opened his mouth, he will spit out shit here shit tere. Nothing but shit in him.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
28877841_-_09_08_2013_-_pixcte10.jpg

toh12.jpg

The man who ploughed into a stationary vehicle on the Central Expressway (CTE), killing four people, was convicted on Tuesday (May 12).

Toh Cheng Yang, 36, was found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving and driving under the influence of drugs.

On National Day in 2013, Toh had driven under the influence of drugs, causing a horrific fatal accident along the CTE.
The four victims were Singaporean trainee pilot Amron Ayoub, 23, his South Korean girlfriend Miss Song Jisoo, 24, and her parents, Madam Kim Mee-Kyung , 53 and Mr Song Jungwoo, 55.

All four were standing behind a car that Mr Amron had been driving. The car had broken down on the chevron marking before the exit to Yio Chu Kang Road.

The three South Koreans died on the spot and Mr Amron died later at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

In his sentencing submissions, Deputy Public Prosecutor Winston Man said Toh's driving conduct should have "no place on the roads in Singapore".

He also pointed out that the amount of nitrazepam, a prescription-only tranquiliser, found in Toh's blood was twice the level at which it would have produced toxic effects like drowsiness.

That is an "egregious factor" in light of Toh's previous drug offences.

In mitigation, Toh's lawyer Mr Abdul Hamid Sultan said Toh has a family history of mental illness, and that he gets anxious and stressed easily.

District Judge Low Wee Ping said he was "too shaken to make a decision today". The hearing is adjourned to May 29.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...atal-cte-crash-convicted#sthash.ei6iqolT.dpuf

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is time for Low Wee Ping to take a shot of nitrazepam too to 'unshaken' him.

But is nitrazepam also used by vets for kangaroo too? LoL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You say, that with common sense, one should be on lookout for other drivers, in case they knock into them, too?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the case of the policeman in the police car, who rammed into the parked cars answering to the call of an accident?

The taxi driver, stopped to help another motorist who had accident, along Lentor highway stretched? the police car arriving at the scene smashed into & killed the taxi driver, plus the driver, who had the accident, this was in the 1990's....the sentence?....go research...& you judge for yourself!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when they changing tyre. you have to put hazard sign, a few hundred metres from your car.

smart sister lah you ... one hundred metres is a length of a football field, few hundred metres then other drivers will think 'who the fuck left this triangle here?'