• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It was a Sinkie driver who killed the 4 in CTE accident

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father of the 34-year-old Singaporean driver, arrested in connection with the Central Expressway (CTE) crash that killed a trainee pilot, his South Korean girlfriend and her parents last week, has spoken up, albeit briefly.

The New Paper (TNP) reported on Friday that the elderly man said his son, Mr Toh Cheng Yang, had "done a great wrong". "We don't know how to apologise to everyone," said the father, who was not named in the report. "We're afraid that if we say more, we might make things worse."

Singaporean Amron Ayoub, 23, his girlfriend Jamie Song Jisoo, 24, her father Song Jung Woo, 56, and mother Kim Mee Kyung, 54, were killed on National Day after a Honda slammed into them as they were attending to a flat tyre on the CTE.

Mr Amron had pulled over on the chevron area earlier after he felt the puncture to his Toyota. Ms Song's older brother Seoung Hwan survived the crash only because he was at the side of the car jacking it up.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The killer has nothing to worry. At most a couple weeks jail time and a small fine.

The heaviest penalty he has to pay is outside court. For the rest of his life, he has to live with the fact that 4 lives were lost with him being responsible.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
The heaviest penalty he has to pay is outside court. For the rest of his life, he has to live with the fact that 4 lives were lost with him being responsible.
People who drink drive will not feel a tinge of guilt as they are sociopaths who knew that the local laws will be very lenient on them.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The silence from the anti FT brigade is deafening.
A retard driver is a retard driver regardless of race.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where this Mt Toh stay? How to contact him? Any phone number to call? Where he working? What is the licence plate of his SUV?

Me want to visit his family to pay my respects.......

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where this Mt Toh stay? How to contact him? Any phone number to call? Where he working? What is the licence plate of his SUV?

Me want to visit his family to pay my respects.......

You going to hantum him or what?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Damned Sinkies are even worse drivers than the Tiongs and the Banglas. :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah i c. some people cannot drive, they cannot tell a moving car or a car at stand still.
i hope they put the hazard sign when they changing tyre. you have to put hazard sign, a few hundred metres from your car.

others_871399_224727_1_m.jpg

8108928-car-broken-down-on-country-road-with-hazard-warning-sign-in-foreground.jpg

http://www.stclassifieds.sg/sell/ca...44DwBg&usg=AFQjCNG8oGfR42vE06TdY_9D0B7EIwdFiw

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The father of the 34-year-old Singaporean driver, arrested in connection with the Central Expressway (CTE) crash that killed a trainee pilot, his South Korean girlfriend and her parents last week, has spoken up, albeit briefly.

The New Paper (TNP) reported on Friday that the elderly man said his son, Mr Toh Cheng Yang, had "done a great wrong". "We don't know how to apologise to everyone," said the father, who was not named in the report. "We're afraid that if we say more, we might make things worse."

Singaporean Amron Ayoub, 23, his girlfriend Jamie Song Jisoo, 24, her father Song Jung Woo, 56, and mother Kim Mee Kyung, 54, were killed on National Day after a Honda slammed into them as they were attending to a flat tyre on the CTE.

Mr Amron had pulled over on the chevron area earlier after he felt the puncture to his Toyota. Ms Song's older brother Seoung Hwan survived the crash only because he was at the side of the car jacking it up.

If drunk driving....probably jail 6 to 9 months.........

Damm funny....you kill people with a knife.....you get charged with murder......use a car when you are drunk......get road traffic act....hahahahahahahaha

Paradoxes of the law........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the question is did they put the hazard sign when they were attending to their flat tyre.

How come the driver didn't see that there is a stationary vehicle?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
If drunk driving....probably jail 6 to 9 months.........

Damm funny....you kill people with a knife.....you get charged with murder......use a car when you are drunk......get road traffic act....hahahahahahahaha

Paradoxes of the law........
A few weeks ago there was a case of a fellow who punched 2 elderly pedestrians because they complained about his parked car blocking their way. He got 8 weeks jail.

If he had used his car instead to knock them down, he could have escaped with a small fine.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the question is did they put the hazard sign when they were attending to their flat tyre.

How come the driver didn't see that there is a stationary vehicle?

Because the motherfucker was fucking drunk. Witness said that his car was swerving from left to right before the crash happened and he hit that toyota wish at such a high speed that the Wish landed on lane 2 on a four lanes expressway.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have driven a car with one flat tyre, 3 good tyre, you can still continue, although at a slower speed, move your car to a safe spot, car park or somewhere safe to change the tyre. Not at the side of the road. i know they dun teach common sense in highway code.

why are they standing next to a broken car at the side of the road, another common sense not taught in highway code.