• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman waited in bra and panties while her clothes were altered, guess the race?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you guys noticed the uglier and older they are the more willing they are to strip and give a free show.

Of course. This follows from the Newton's Principle of Conservation of Energy. The work that you do to overcome the ugliness and look at them is equal to the energy they have to put in to take off the clothes.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2i26dud.jpg

STOMPer Cyn said her friend was shocked to see a woman at Chinatown dressed only in her underwear, at about 1pm today (Aug 16).

The STOMPer said the woman was a customer who wanted her dress to be altered on the spot.

She elaborates:

"My friend was having lunch at Chinatown when he spotted this.

"The woman was a customer at the store, and she was getting her dress altered on the spot so that she could wear it immediately.

"So openly, in Chinatown at that.

"Its ridiculous."

From what I read in the forum Raiders will say bonkable.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It tales confidence and honesty to appear as what one really is. After all, why should we be ashamed of what we are. It is all in your mind.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It tales confidence and honesty to appear as what one really is. After all, why should we be ashamed of what we are. It is all in your mind.

Singaporeans are prudes lah. Bra and panties get all excited. You go to Scandinavian countries, students tan openly on uni grounds topless in summer. Some even make out openly.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
2i26dud.jpg

317h6c5.jpg

348hox1.jpg

STOMPer Cyn said her friend was shocked to see a woman at Chinatown dressed only in her underwear, at about 1pm today (Aug 16).

The STOMPer said the woman was a customer who wanted her dress to be altered on the spot.

She elaborates:

"My friend was having lunch at Chinatown when he spotted this.

"The woman was a customer at the store, and she was getting her dress altered on the spot so that she could wear it immediately.

"So openly, in Chinatown at that.

"Its ridiculous."

Excellent advert for MSF--can arouse lots of PAP dicks

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are prudes lah. Bra and panties get all excited. You go to Scandinavian countries, students tan openly on uni grounds topless in summer. Some even make out openly.

this could be the reason why ISIS have their targets aimed at these type of people.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this could be the reason why ISIS have their targets aimed at these type of people.

Which belief system society is better? One where even if there's a naked women standing there, she won't get rape, or one where she will get rape at the slightest flesh revealed? This is why there is no peace when Muslims are around.

By your statement, it proved that Islam is a religion of rape, murder and violence. This type of religion should get banned and believers wipe out for the betterment of planet earth.