• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China and India soldiers exchange beer and candy after face off at border

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian, Chinese troops exchange beer, rasgullas after face-off
PTI New Delhi, August 09, 2013
First Published: 18:28 IST(9/8/2013) | Last Updated: 20:56 IST(9/8/2013)

Indian and Chinese troops had a face-off in Sikkim earlier this week which, however, ended in a friendly exchange of beer and rasgullas.

The face-off happened near the Tangkar La pass at the height of over 16,000 feet in eastern Sikkim after a Chinese patrol entered into territory claimed by India, sources told PTI in New Delhi.

The Chinese patrol, which was travelling in two light vehicles, was monitored by the Indian team comprising a young lieutenant and nine jawans there, they said.

The Indian patrol intercepted the Chinese patrol at the Tangkar La pass and after that, they showed banners to each other asking to leave the area and go back into their respective territories.

At the time of parting, the Chinese troops presented cans of Budweiser beer to the Indian patrol while our troops gifted them a pack of rasgullas, they said.

In the recent past, there have been a spate of incursions from the Chinese side into the Indian territory all along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) between the two sides stretching from Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir in north to Arunachal Pradesh in the northeast.

On the transgressions by Chinese troops, defence minister AK Antony had recently said that "There is no commonly delineated Line of Actual Control (LAC) between India and China. There are areas along the border where India and China have different perceptions of the LAC and both sides undertake patrols up to their respective positions there."

"On account of differences in perception of LAC, certain transgression incidents do take place on ground. Government regularly takes up any transgression with the Chinese side through established mechanisms," he had said.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese gave the Ah mehs BUDWEISER, damn cleaver of them, for they know, these people like to drink...after a few cans, an entire division of Chinese troops cross over they would not noticed... ha ha ha

The Ah Neh gave the Chinese these rasgullas,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasgulla They Chinese must be wondering, had year gone by so quickly they are eating "tang yuan"??? ha ha ha most likely they threw into the crevices...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian soldiers drank the beer and went home to beat their wives

Chinese soldiers ate the shit and lao sai for 7 days and 7 nights

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buy anheuser-busch stock. a-b owns the budweiser brand. if bud can make all the way to sikkim and is drank by both tiongs and nehs, it can sell anywhere. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the difference bewteen shit skins and chinese. Chinese so generous give away budweiser beer while shit skins give away crap to them. Chinese ppl are definitely very friendly in the encounter between these shitland and china but these keling skins have never returned the courtesy. Shitland should give away those border areas to china.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the shitland should make a sincere apology to China, the government and people for the border intrusion. China has enough of the shitskins' military provocation !

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians will eat the Chinese up! :biggrin:

Bring my memory back to the Himalayan War in 1962 when the Chinese imprisoned the entire Indian Division in Arunachal Pradesh.

Nehru felt so humiliated and ashamed that he died after this. His daughter Indira ascended the "Peacock Throne".

No need to elaborate further.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the shitland should make a sincere apology to China, the government and people for the border intrusion. China has enough of the shitskins' military provocation !

I don't understand the border skirmish between shitland and china and why china would allow shit skins to control certain border areas. I know china defeated shit skins in the 60s.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bring my memory back to the Himalayan War in 1962 when the Chinese imprisoned the entire Indian Division in Arunachal Pradesh.

Nehru felt so humiliated and ashamed that he died after this. His daughter Indira ascended the "Peacock Throne".

No need to elaborate further.

:biggrin:

shit skins can only boast.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand the border skirmish between shitland and china and why china would allow shit skins to control certain border areas. I know china defeated shit skins in the 60s.

It was a walloping. The Chinese even collected all the Indian weapons, cleaned them, and returned them to the Indian army. A humiliation.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i don't know the China and Shitland conflict.

when the PRC was formed in October 1949, the Chinese Nationalists were still in control of the South-Western provinces. the PRC PLA Army subsequently attacked the Nationalist South-West and the defeated Nationalist Army hastily retreated from its positions, including the border areas. what happened was the Chinese Communist Army did not take control of the border areas. think the India, Burma and Vietnam took advantage of the situation then and sent troops to occupy those disputed border areas which the Nationalist vacated and the Communist didn't take over. those countries' troops were there so they controlled the areas ever since. the Communist PLA Army was nowhere to be seen near the border areas. one reason is probably because the remnants of the Nationalist troops went further inland to Chengdu and the PLA chased after the Nationalist troops and forgot about the border areas ?

fucking Shitland, Vietnam, Burma usurping China's lands !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know the China and Shitland conflict.

when the PRC was formed in October 1949, the Chinese Nationalists were still in control of the South-Western provinces. the PRC PLA Army subsequently attacked the Nationalist South-West and the defeated Nationalist Army hastily retreated from its positions, including the border areas. what happened was the Chinese Communist Army did not take control of the border areas. think the India, Burma and Vietnam took advantage of the situation then and sent troops to occupy those disputed border areas which the Nationalist vacated and the Communist didn't take over. those countries' troops were there so they controlled the areas ever since. the Communist PLA Army was nowhere to be seen near the border areas. one reason is probably because the remnants of the Nationalist troops went further inland to Chengdu and the PLA chased after the Nationalist troops and forgot about the border areas ?

fucking Shitland, Vietnam, Burma usurping China's lands !

wtf? forgot? :*: i can undertsand if they had pressing matters to attend to not immediately take over but why didn't they try to take it back later?

i understand mao zadong annexed a large portion of shan state land near burma where the nationalists were hiding to kick them out of china.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a walloping. The Chinese even collected all the Indian weapons, cleaned them, and returned them to the Indian army. A humiliation.

i remember reading about this here last time from others like ramseth and when i posted it on other forums ppl mentioned china didn't return the weapons or give up the land voluntarily its cos they didn;t have the means to occupy the land. if china gave back the land they are stupid cos shit skins wont feel grateful at all.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember reading about this here last time from others like ramseth and when i posted it on other forums ppl mentioned china didn't return the weapons or give up the land voluntarily its cos they didn;t have the means to occupy the land. if china gave back the land they are stupid cos shit skins wont feel grateful at all.

They gave back the weapons as an act of magnanimity (actually to humiliate the Indians), but stayed put on the territory they won over but ceded a little land to give the Nehru govt 'face'. In reality, the Line of Actual Control was extended into Indian territory from the pre-1959 definition.

Last edited: