• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart: WP's Chen Show Mao all flash but no bang

jw5

Loyal
people said CSJ is the PAP's mole for a long time already. if i remember correctly. there is plenty of talks on CSJ = PAP mole in 3in1 too ( i joined in 2006 ). when did the CSJ mole speculations first surfaced in the history of the forum ?

They may say that because he did not succeed where it came to elections and being a politician who was "acceptable" to he establishment and the majority of the voters.
CSJ was actually in delphi for a while, using his real name. He never had a negative word to say about other opposition parties and politicians, only negative things about pappies.

Started in this forum again when newbie GoldenDragon joined the forum in late 2010 (before GE2011 you may notice) and the claims quickly backed up by your "favourite" forummer who has been missing for some time.

You are familiar with cass888 right? :biggrin:
Have you noticed that for all her hatred of CSJ and her pappy leanings, she never claimed before that he was a mole?
Tells u something doesn't it?

jw5

Loyal
people said CSJ is the PAP's mole for a long time already. if i remember correctly. there is plenty of talks on CSJ = PAP mole in 3in1 too ( i joined in 2006 ). when did the CSJ mole speculations first surfaced in the history of the forum ?

Another reason is probably because of the historical infighting between the opposition parties, especially SDP and WP.
It comes to the point where some (not all) members of either party start to think party (and party members) first, country (and ordinary citizens) second.
So they start throwing stones at each other and pap is the winner.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical PAP response.

First they ignore you. If that fails, they ridicule you. If even that also fails, they demonize you.

Instead of taking potshots at the opposition, the PAP should examine itself first.

This highly unqualified nincompoop is still employed, only because he married into the right Familee.

WongKanSeng-20060314.jpg

I concur. From a nobody in HP manageral ranks to become the DPM and the all-powerful Minister for Home Affairs and one-time Foreign Minister, you obviously need connections more than talent. As for talent, I verily believe I'm more talented than him but then I'm so disconnected.:biggrin::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may say that because he did not succeed where it came to elections and being a politician who was "acceptable" to he establishment and the majority of the voters.
CSJ was actually in delphi for a while, using his real name. He never had a negative word to say about other opposition parties and politicians, only negative things about pappies.

Started in this forum again when newbie GoldenDragon joined the forum in late 2010 (before GE2011 you may notice) and the claims quickly backed up by your "favourite" forummer who has been missing for some time.

You are familiar with cass888 right? :biggrin:
Have you noticed that for all her hatred of CSJ and her pappy leanings, she never claimed before that he was a mole?
Tells u something doesn't it?

you are suggesting that the real identified PAP supporters would not claim that CSJ is the PAP's mole ?

my view is CSJ might have harmed the opposition's interests over the years. but that does not prove that he is the PAP's mole. it only shows that he is a useless and incompetent politician.

my "favourite" forummer is in the global ignore list ? :biggrin:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same sentiments. Repeating the strategy they used on CSJ.

CSM must be a threat to the PAP to warrant so much attacks on him. Even Old Fart has to intervene. They have even assigned one PAP IB to humtum him everyday. Wah lau ...CSM must be good, so good that the PAP has to put full focus on him.

jw5

Loyal
you are suggesting that the real identified PAP supporters would not claim that CSJ is the PAP's mole ?

my view is CSJ might have harmed the opposition's interests over the years. but that does not prove that he is the PAP's mole. it only shows that he is a useless and incompetent politician.

It appears that the real identified pap supporters tend to detest CSJ, becasue they really see him as a pest to the pappies.
It may be those pap supporters who pretend to be opposition supporters so as to cultivate ordinary folk, who call him a mole.

Your view isn't far from mine, I don't agree he is useless, but he certainly hasn't succeeded where it came to elections and voters.

Your "favourite" forummer is not in the global ignore list, he left because, errrr, he felt that it was in his best interests to do so.
But he may be back so don't be too happy yet. :biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least I have seen CSM asking questions. The contribution of the majority of PAP MPs is close to nil. The real measure of CSM is what he is doing for his constituents. I am sure the PAP wants CSM to stick his neck out so they can chop it.

CSM is smart to keep quiet, any how talk cock also will be run down by white maggots!

Oldman if he's smart he should hv retired with grace long time ago, now still cling on
to the title which dictionary also can not find!! Reason sad to forgo million dollar salary
est. $20million..die die also must cling on!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Workers’ Party’s Chen Show Mao not so brilliant: Lee Kuan Yew

ynewslogo-071424_075919.png
<cite class="byline vcard" style="font-style: normal; color: rgb(125, 125, 125); font-size: 12px; font-family: Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; vertical-align: middle; line-height: 2.2em; display: inline-block !important;">
By Chiu Peace | Yahoo! Newsroom – <abbr title="2013-08-14T15:30:05Z" style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 2.2em; border: 0px;">11 hours ago</abbr>
</cite>
acc9a81d-7b84-4b21-8dd9-57ec4e7546a3_630yahoo_csm.jpg

Singapore’s founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew says Member of Parliament (MP) for Aljunied Group Representation Constituency (GRC) Chen Show Mao has not lived up to expectations.

In his new book titled “One Man’s View of the World”, the former minister mentor said that with credentials such as being an international corporate lawyer, The Workers’ Party (WP) MP appeared to be a “talented person” in the 2011 general election.

However, Lee said Chen “has not turned out to be so brilliant.”

“In Parliament, he [Chen] makes good prepared speeches, with a written script, but in the follow-up, he is all over the place. It simply does not gel for him,” said Lee.

He added, “The weight of public expectation of the man, given his rather impressive résumé, has probably added to the disappointment.”

The former prime minister also attributed the 2011 election results – one that the People’s Action Party (PAP) polled an average of 60.1 per cent nationwide and lost six seats, the worst results since Independence in 1965 – to WP chief Low Thia Khiang’s ability to produce Chen as a “solid-looking candidate” to stand in Aljunied GRC, along with party chairman Sylvia Lim and himself.

Lee said WP’s implied message to voters was clear: “We’re putting all our eggs here. Let us have one GRC.”

Another factor that influenced the election results was the unhappiness over the large number of foreigners, added the founding father.

But, repeating sentiments he’s expressed before, he said Singapore needs to take in immigrants and foreign workers because its people have not been reproducing.

Singapore has one of the lowest total fertility rates in the world at 1.29.

Lee added that the government has been moderating the influx to a level that causes less discomfort.

In his book, the former minister mentor also expressed doubts over whether the opposition can live up to expectations and persuade enough good people to join them.

“Can the opposition produce the likes of the younger generation of PAP ministers, never mind the likes of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong or Deputy Prime Ministers Teo Chee Hean and Tharman Shanmugaratnam?” asked Lee.

He also warned that if Singapore decides to move towards a two-party system, then the people are “destined for mediocrity”.

“The biggest problem with the two-party system is that once it is in place, the best people will choose not to be in politics. Getting elected will be a dicey affair,” he pointed out.

Old man should not dart insult Chen Show Mao who has a Rhodes Scholarship

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CSJ is a politician ahead of our time.
Sinkies do not deserve a politician like him.
History will vindicate him.
His time will come.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The honorable Mr Lee has never made any mistakes. If anything has gone wrong along the way, the cause can always be traced to citizens who don't have the fire in their bellies to execute his grand plans.

If Singaporeans were more competent, the problems that the country faces today would have been solved ages ago.

every human being makes mistakes

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I concur. From a nobody in HP manageral ranks to become the DPM and the all-powerful Minister for Home Affairs and one-time Foreign Minister, you obviously need connections more than talent. As for talent, I verily believe I'm more talented than him but then I'm so disconnected.:biggrin::biggrin:

Cunt Sing is a lucky sperm....talentless dumbfuck enjoyed decades of wealth on our expense.
Karma finally catching up with him....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke!

You mean these nincompoops are/were good?

1. Pinky
2. TCH
3. Mah BT
4. VB
5. GKY
6. TCJ
7. LSS
8. Yacob
9. WKS

That must be the biggest joke of all.

“Can the opposition produce the likes of the younger generation of PAP ministers, never mind the likes of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong or Deputy Prime Ministers Teo Chee Hean and Tharman Shanmugaratnam?” asked Lee.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complete obedience is a talent.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Old Man is legendary in running down Chiam See Tong when he faced off Mah Bow Tan. Look what happened to MBT in the end? Old Man is also legendary in making mistakes in judging people:

1. Teh Cheang wan
2. Ng Pok Too
3. Lim Chee Onn
4. Lee Hsien Loong
5. Devan Nair
6. Phey Yew Kok
7. ...

The people who were good were never selected by him. They just decided to work together: Goh Keng Swee, Raja, EW Barker, Toh Chin Chye, Ong Pang Boon, Hon Sui Sen etc.

If LKY feels threatened by CSM to attack him directly on so many occasions, that CSM must be doing something right.

Remember the running-down of CSM began after nomination day 2011.

As I recall CSM has also been a hot target (for attack) by our dear resident political ANALyst GMS.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I will add that with all the pizzazz of being his son, and the overwhelming weight of public expectation before his entry, LHL has been the greatest PAP disappointment as a leader.

The Old Fart is really blind-sided. What arrogance!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact I will add that with all the pizzazz of being his son, and the overwhelming weight of public expectation before his entry, LHL has been the greatest PAP disappointment as a leader.

The Old Fart is really blind-sided. What arrogance!

This time, he did not compare his daughter-in-law with CSM?? that is an extremely rare talent...