• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

John Lennon and Yoko Ono spotted at Holland Village

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forum.jobscentral.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1494

Wow, elite FTs can get away with anything. SPGs will do anything for them too.

"They looked really comfortable walking down the street, which led to many curious stares. Interestingly enough, the couple walked towards 7-11, and must have made their way around the entire Holland V, because they eventually appeared again near Wala Wala!"

3225136834_b0f12d284e.jpg

3224283281_b054bf40e9.jpg

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm why aussie pete do that????

really ang mohs can do anything in sinkapore and it will be okay, this is called LKY"S LAW

jw5

Loyal
I don't see what business is it of ours how people dress, or not dress as the case may be. :smile:
Btw, John has been dead for 29 years. Really miss him, he was a genius.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see what business is it of ours how people dress, or not dress as the case may be. :smile:

Why don't you wear your birthday suit outside? Sinkies parade naked in their own house also can get arrested, but FTs can roam naked outside.

jw5

Loyal
Why don't you wear your birthday suit outside? Sinkies parade naked in their own house also can get arrested, but FTs can roam naked outside.
Like I said, my opinion is that how I dress, how you dress, how anyone dresses, or not dress, is nobody else's business.
But if your point is the disparity in treatment of Singkies and FTs, the point is noted and agreed. :smile:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have a standby real police have him kidnapped and place beside the nudie with pictures taken and posted to home affairs . Public unfairness.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
donno about you, but i have this desire to go naked and talk to my cock when LKY or any of his MIWs appears...

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
sgporean naked in his own unit, is being voyuered by neighbor, gets arrested for indecent exposure, when the neighbor shouldve been put behind bars for invasion of privacy.

now, we've got some foreigners enjoying the breeze of the night in the flesh, parading & flashing their fullmoon, nothing's done. so i speculate, soon there'd be orgies in the open, n nothing's gonna be done either. police might just marvel in awe, reciting 'sir, ma'am..... pls be adviced this is a public place, u need to go fck somewhere else' (while his erected penis is about to burst out of his pants)

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal

you must be joking right? There are decency laws in any country. Walkimg naked in public is against the law. Its against common decency.

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats the big hoo-ha?
when i was a kid, there was already a fairy-tale called emperor's new clothes..
now mrs emperor also bought the same clothes

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I wish they be thrown into Changi for a quickie 24hrs.
They will die of exhaustion and will :smile:>