• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D Inspire Residence @ Bukit Indah Tower A Launching Soon

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
also got 1 new launch in JB at 6xx near sky88 but details not finalised, they may jack up the price..........

right now i m just waiting to see when my agent contact me with the final details

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there are a lot of units going at 5XXpsf, e.g Sky Execuive suites, Fairway Suites in HH is abt 7XXpsf I think. Both are much better developments than D'Inspire I can bet on that confidently. If you're only keen on new launches, do ask abt The Canal, but my info is out of date as I found about it several months ago and didnt followup as I decided to buy something else instead.Sky Trees hasnt been launched yet but you can enquire at SP Setia office if they're taking cheques.I understand Sky View and Sky Breeze are sold out and they even have a long waiting list loan rejectections, as many as 2 people waiting per unit, I was told. So not accepting cheques for those anymore.My advise is evaluate what is important to you. If location isnt all that important you can even go a bit furtehr, consider 8Scape in Taman Sutera, 5Xxpsf I believe.

Hey thanks. I did ask Sky Executive think its 600+. Although its cheaper than most, i understand its not selling that well, for some reason. The original buyers got them at much cheaper prices.

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey thanks. I did ask Sky Executive think its 600+. Although its cheaper than most, i understand its not selling that well, for some reason. The original buyers got them at much cheaper prices.

I guessed 1 of the reasons is the quality n design of sky executive. ..looks low end to me...even though location is good...n coupled with so many new launches and buyers are spoilt for choice. ..

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dont think that has to do with the project. it is likely to do with the buyer's demographics (maybe high % are flippers, hence more units in the market) or simply because potential buyers are unwilling to buy at the current market price which is giving original owners a big profit margin.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
when I checked 2 months ago, there were still units asking for around 550psf. So you may wanna look harder and see if they are still available. also not sure if its true, but I heard that agents in MY also take commission from buyer.

I suspect that its not selling well cos its bare unit. Dun think Singaporeans like to buy bare units. then again, I am only guessing.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you buying for own use or what? Try checking out fairway suites at HH or the new condo launch (is it the canal, as mentioned by our sis chocolate?) the environment is really much nicer. Or how about Ujana, its overlooking ledang grounds. The sky series would be a good buy if your budget is slightly lower, but for sky executive, i think the ones facing in (away from the highway) would be better. The word "condo" needs to be applied loosely in malaysia. High rise living there is not as advanced as in singapore, many designs there are worse than newer HDB here. for eg my sis has a 3 bed condo in KL that has 2 rooms facing the common corridor, and yes, thre are > 15 units per floor.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think sky executive is not doing well could be because potential buyers just feel "buay song" to let the owners earn so much. Did they buy like 300+ psf last time? Now asking slightly over rm600+. Looks like a good bargain but I think people would rather pay rm800 for a brand new one.

And yes, I've noticed a handful of malaysia condo interior is like an old 15-20 years ago HDB flat design or even worse! That's my feeling when I saw pictures of the sky executive. Don't even feel like buying after that. :smile:

malpaso, thanks for the recommedation. I will check out. But I tend to favour closer to Singapore ones cos I don't drive. I'm thinking more for rental initially, but after numerous online checks and advice from people I talk to, I'm getting a bit dejected and probably will ditch the idea. Property cost in JB is on quite a steep rise compared to just a few years ago. And yet, rental so far hasn't responded in like manner. It will probably be years or even at least a decade or two before we see any appreciable rise.

So most of you I assume are buying JB condos more for your own stay or 2nd home?

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think sky executive is not doing well could be because potential buyers just feel "buay song" to let the owners earn so much. Did they buy like 300+ psf last time? Now asking slightly over rm600+. Looks like a good bargain but I think people would rather pay rm800 for a brand new one.

And yes, I've noticed a handful of malaysia condo interior is like an old 15-20 years ago HDB flat design or even worse! That's my feeling when I saw pictures of the sky executive. Don't even feel like buying after that. :smile:

malpaso, thanks for the recommedation. I will check out. But I tend to favour closer to Singapore ones cos I don't drive. I'm thinking more for rental initially, but after numerous online checks and advice from people I talk to, I'm getting a bit dejected and probably will ditch the idea. Property cost in JB is on quite a steep rise compared to just a few years ago. And yet, rental so far hasn't responded in like manner. It will probably be years or even at least a decade or two before we see any appreciable rise.

So most of you I assume are buying JB condos more for your own stay or 2nd home?

are you buying to stay or what? if you don't drive, jb is impossible. save your money for hdb in singapore.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
They bare more risks than e existing buyers, especially in mly. Kudos to them.
dare to buy a hse in a partial rubber plantation?:biggrin:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

If its not selling that well then all the more you have the opportunity to knock the price down.On Propertyguru I came across units asking 5XXpsf, am sure you can nego as original owners bought cheap. If I interested I would try to knock down to slightly below 500psf, like 480. I am not buying as I have bought other units, but I think the rental yield for this is not bad.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just fyi, closer to SG and convenience may not mean the same thing in Nusajaya. For those who don't drive, Bukit Indah where Sky Exec Suites is , would be most convenient as you can easily catch the CW bus and also supermarts, shops are within walking distaince. Very near in fact. I was told by my banker that this is why the rental is good, 2 bedrooms are getting abt 3K. Good fro retirees also as they can get what they need safely and commute to SG easily when they want to.
For closer to SG, as Malpaso suggested East Ledang would be a good choice but transport options are not good if you don't drive.
For ambience, HH is good especially if prices are not all that steep. I believe its going at 700 to 800 psf, Fairway suites, also the new launch( if they have anymore units left).

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate thank u for the info! Wow, you do know a lot about Iskandar! :smile:

Do you know anything much about condos like the Seed or other properties in Taman Sutera Utama? That one also need car to get there right....

So between Sky Exec Suites and D'Inspire, you'd go for Sky Exec Suite? There's an agent who constantly recommend me to get D'Inspire but at 800+ psf, I'm thinking Sky Exec will be a lot better right? Can't understand why the developer for D'Inspire want to price their units so high. The design is rather poor, as some have said.

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate thank u for the info! Wow, you do know a lot about Iskandar! :smile:

Do you know anything much about condos like the Seed or other properties in Taman Sutera Utama? That one also need car to get there right....

So between Sky Exec Suites and D'Inspire, you'd go for Sky Exec Suite? There's an agent who constantly recommend me to get D'Inspire but at 800+ psf, I'm thinking Sky Exec will be a lot better right? Can't understand why the developer for D'Inspire want to price their units so high. The design is rather poor, as some have said.

bear in mine one is bare unit, the other one "fully furnished" if u trust the develper.

at current asking price of 5xx psf vs 8xx (thats for the bigger units, was told that 1 room / studio asking almost 1k) with 300psf extra u think its worth it for fully furnished? for a 1000 sq feet condo, thats abt 300k extra - i can do my own reno, thank you......

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, they are the first condo I've ever heard that gives "fully furnished" items like sofa, bed, TV, etc. I think it's just a cover up to make it seem more worth it to buy the condo at a high price?

But if you add up the cost of the furniture, they don't worth much. Don't even know if it's to the owners' liking. Brand-wise, I doubt they'll give good quality types.

I feel they may be trying their luck with the property market. But if Sky Exec already has trouble selling off their 600+ psf condos, I think 800+ D'Inspire will fare worse. Rental yield is likely not going to be good, if there is anyone interested to rent the unit at all.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky exec all sold out. Its the flipper trying to make a quick 100% psf gain thats having trouble selling.......thats 1000% ROI based on 10% down payment.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

D'Inspire would be my LAST choice, better don't buy anything at all:p that get this one, my opinion, so please don't anyone shoot me down for this.You asked so am telling you.
Am not recommending Sky Exec suites, just comparing. But I'd say consider that as an option if transport to and from from SG without car is important to you. Otherwise East Ledang( Ujana, Impiana) are nearer SG in terms of distance. More atas area, but not much amenities. HH condos as I spelt out( both the resale and new ones) are also good buys for ambience. Seed, developer and price sounds ok, but not that near amenities for those who don't drive. If you drive, Sutera Mall is very near.
There's also D'Rich in Nusa Duta but sold out I believe.You can enquire abt loan rejected cases.
All these I have mentioned I think price is ok. D'Inspire price is too high in my opinion.And I think most others here agree with me, unless they are Huttons agents:biggrin:

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky exec all sold out. Its the flipper trying to make a quick 100% psf gain thats having trouble selling.......thats 1000% ROI based on 10% down payment.

Yah all sold out. But what I meant are those who are trying to sell at about 600psf onwards now. Yeah, flippers. Keep seeing same advertisement for months. Like can't sell. Yet d'Inspire dare to sell theirs at 800+ psf!

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Inspire would be my LAST choice, better don't buy anything at all:p that get this one, my opinion, so please don't anyone shoot me down for this.You asked so am telling you.
Am not recommending Sky Exec suites, just comparing. But I'd say consider that as an option if transport to and from from SG without car is important to you. Otherwise East Ledang( Ujana, Impiana) are nearer SG in terms of distance. More atas area, but not much amenities. HH condos as I spelt out( both the resale and new ones) are also good buys for ambience. Seed, developer and price sounds ok, but not that near amenities for those who don't drive. If you drive, Sutera Mall is very near.
There's also D'Rich in Nusa Duta but sold out I believe.You can enquire abt loan rejected cases.
All these I have mentioned I think price is ok. D'Inspire price is too high in my opinion.And I think most others here agree with me, unless they are Huttons agents:biggrin:

Haha... D'Inspire that bad right?! Haha... Yup, the one who keeps telling me it's good, don't miss the opportunity to buy, is ......a Huttons agent! Haha...

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its not selling that well then all the more you have the opportunity to knock the price down.On Propertyguru I came across units asking 5XXpsf, am sure you can nego as original owners bought cheap. If I interested I would try to knock down to slightly below 500psf, like 480. I am not buying as I have bought other units, but I think the rental yield for this is not bad.

Can share where did you buy chocolate?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can share where did you buy chocolate?

I bought Sky Gdns at Setia Tropika becos it was cheap at 3XXpsf for a high floor. We like the estate there as well, the ambience, so its a posisble retirement home if we want a condo. I have been living in landed most of the time, so I think condo may eb more sutiable in old age. More recently I also bought Iskandar Res @ Medini becos I intend to rent it out, I think as its next to Kota Iskandar , there will be some demand.We also have a landed that we bought more as a family home( my family is originally from JB) in BI.Am no expert investor. I missed many boats. We just bought what we think we ourselves may like to stay in, who knows when we retire.....my family is Malaysian too so its possible we may keep 2 units for own use.