• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D Inspire Residence @ Bukit Indah Tower A Launching Soon

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
got 5xx psf left meh. i saw all advert, about 7xx psf?

bro u sure or not? even the 1+1 and 2 bedroom units starting 5xx psf...... unless u looking wrong development and waiting to get carrot

act fast not a lot of cheap psf left...... getting grabbed as soon as put on sale!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not long ago, wuqi kor kor gave me few lobang ard e area, but potter no $ to buy.. LOL. Dun know still got or not..

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro u sure or not? even the 1+1 and 2 bedroom units starting 5xx psf...... unless u looking wrong development and waiting to get carrot

act fast not a lot of cheap psf left...... getting grabbed as soon as put on sale!

malpaso.bro, i think u looked up the wrong project. Its sky residence. almost all 5xx psf. even at this price, there seems to.be many units for sale

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.. ok lar, maybe i press calculator wrong.. take your all word for it. i not jb condo king, so never pay so much attention to them.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
malpaso.bro, i think u looked up the wrong project. Its sky residence. almost all 5xx psf. even at this price, there seems to.be many units for sale

yeah, yeah, sorry i blur already. after a while all the name like the same.. either sky, sky , sky , or d'soething something. :o:o

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, yeah, sorry i blur already. after a while all the name like the same.. either sky, sky , sky , or d'soething something. :o:o

Haaa. Sky is nice to use for a condo name. The d'xxx i dont understand why so many projects are using .. Highrise, landed. Even spore also use .. D'nest

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Bukit Indah there's :

Sky Executive Suites ( VP)
Sky Loft( under constuction)
Sky View( launched and fully sold out)
Sky Breeze( launched and fully booked unofficially)
Sky Trees( akan datang)

The cheapest is Sky Exec Suites, Sky Trees will eb the most Ex. The earlier the SKY the cheaper, you get it I am sure
Btw, there are other SKYs elsewhere, Sky Gardens Res in Setia Tropika( not to be confused with another Sky Gardens in KL), Sky Peak, Sky Estadia all in Tropika.
Also Sky Oasis, Sky Pod ......er.....the Sky is the limit!

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Bukit Indah there's :

Sky Executive Suites ( VP)
Sky Loft( under constuction)
Sky View( launched and fully sold out)
Sky Breeze( launched and fully booked unofficially)
Sky Trees( akan datang)

The cheapest is Sky Exec Suites, Sky Trees will eb the most Ex. The earlier the SKY the cheaper, you get it I am sure
Btw, there are other SKYs elsewhere, Sky Gardens Res in Setia Tropika( not to be confused with another Sky Gardens in KL), Sky Peak, Sky Estadia all in Tropika.
Also Sky Oasis, Sky Pod ......er.....the Sky is the limit!

Chocolate, you are the bukit indah/ setia guru

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, so none of you consider D'Inspire?

Can't seem to find much opinion about this condo. There is also hardly any info even on the release of first block last year.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't seem to find much opinion about this condo. There is also hardly any info even on the release of first block last year.

The location of this project in Nusa Bestari is actually not too bad with plenty of shops, banks and supermarkets nearby.
But before you decide to book a unit, please study the floor plans carefully cos the unit layouts really sucks big time.
Not sure about their building regulations here but in many unit types, there are NO windows in the bedrooms while some opens to the kitchen!
And the recent bad publicity on the TOP delay in the other development D'esplanade may have adverse influence on this one.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chocolate, you are the bukit indah/ setia guru

No lah:o am sure there are many others more deserving of that title, I just share what I know, which isnt much more than most of you. Am just a bit more well versed on SP Setia projects. Btw, I must report that they have a lot of new staff, far too many, so dont be surprised if you run into staff who can't give you accurate info.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Am sure Huttons agents will be happy to fill you in:wink:. For those looking to buy a condo, I don't know if there are anymore units left at HH The Canal, but I would think that's a better buy. Much more atas area, better ambience. Better developer.They quoted me 7XXpsf few months back.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am sure Huttons agents will be happy to fill you in:wink:. For those looking to buy a condo, I don't know if there are anymore units left at HH The Canal, but I would think that's a better buy. Much more atas area, better ambience. Better developer.They quoted me 7XXpsf few months back.

anything is better than this..... EW orientation and super high price considering KSL screw up the other buyers of their KSL city d'esplanade residences

most condo around this area cheaper than their asking price..... those in medini are different zone.....

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
snowbird, chocolate & sotong007, thanks for your replies.

I did study the layout and talked to the Hutton agent. I also noticed the weird design! Each floor has like 15 units! Isn't that crowded? I've not seen any condo here or abroad with such a design. Think cos they built it in a longish manner.

And yes, the bedroom... either no window or opens to kitchen! That was a complete spoiler to me. The agent kept telling me if for investment, don't care about all these. It's the location that counts. I feel so doubtful! With such high prices, how to rent anyway...?

Am thinking of CG Danga Bay now.... Also pricey but at least nearer to Sing and sea area.

How did KSL screw D'Esplanade buyers? (*Latest edited: Oh... Their TOP was delayed by KSL???*)

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I did study the layout and talked to the Hutton agent. I also noticed the weird design! Each floor has like 15 units! Isn't that crowded? I've not seen any condo here or abroad with such a design. Think cos they built it in a longish manner.

And yes, the bedroom... either no window or opens to kitchen! That was a complete spoiler to me. The agent kept telling me if for investment, don't care about all these. It's the location that counts. I feel so doubtful! With such high prices, how to rent anyway...?

Am thinking of CG Danga Bay now.... Also pricey but at least nearer to Sing and sea area.

How did KSL screw D'Esplanade buyers? (*Latest edited: Oh... Their TOP was delayed by KSL???*)

U can read the d esplanade thread to find out. Something aboug project delay that is not what was comunicated to the buyers. And while you do that, u may also want to.checm out the CG thread to find out whether its worth investing in.if i werr you , i wldnt even consider d inspire. sky executive beats this flat in terms of psf and location

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Location? What location? The entrance has very poor ambience, its behind a row of shophouses if I am not wrong, site looks kinda conjested. Also its in Bestari not Bukit Indah and they are charging higher than BI prices? Does the agent even know what he's talking about?? This condo has been on the market for a while, there's a good reason for that or shall I say several good reasons.
KSL is really out to take advantage of Singaporean ignorance. Am not talking abt those who are here, but for those who dont know any better and just trust agents, they are going to be fleeced. KSL is very irresponsible , for D'Esplanade they even made changes that worked against the buyers.

Its better to buy the next SP Setia project Sky Trees, even if teh rpice is higher. Better location and premier product from Malaysia's No. 1 developer. I have bought 3 units from them, they handle defects ina professional manner. There amy be delays but its gets done if you ask nicely and they dont 'shock' buyers with last minute changes. So far, in my experience, theya lso hand over on time mostly. HH is also a good choice, after all from D'Inspire you still need to drive to Jusco. I dont advise walking in MY , not safe.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the advice guys.

Chocolate, oh Sky Trees has not been released yet? I thot there was a lot of discussion in some other forums as early as this beginning of the year.

May I know what is "HH"? Been seeing this abbreviation for some time. Pardon my ignorance. :P

Not sure how much these condos cost, but it seems the Iskandar prices have all gone up so high... now a lot of them are in the RM 9xx psf and above.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chocolate, oh Sky Trees has not been released yet? I thot there was a lot of discussion in some other forums as early as this beginning of the year.

May I know what is "HH"? Been seeing this abbreviation for some time. Pardon my ignorance. :P

Not sure how much these condos cost, but it seems the Iskandar prices have all gone up so high... now a lot of them are in the RM 9xx psf and above.

Not true.......... still have launches from 5xx and 6xx onwards

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal

HH = Horizon Hills
http://www.horizonhills.com.my

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually there are a lot of units going at 5XXpsf, e.g Sky Execuive suites, Fairway Suites in HH is abt 7XXpsf I think. Both are much better developments than D'Inspire I can bet on that confidently. If you're only keen on new launches, do ask abt The Canal, but my info is out of date as I found about it several months ago and didnt followup as I decided to buy something else instead.Sky Trees hasnt been launched yet but you can enquire at SP Setia office if they're taking cheques.I understand Sky View and Sky Breeze are sold out and they even have a long waiting list loan rejectections, as many as 2 people waiting per unit, I was told. So not accepting cheques for those anymore.My advise is evaluate what is important to you. If location isnt all that important you can even go a bit furtehr, consider 8Scape in Taman Sutera, 5Xxpsf I believe.