• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D Inspire Residence @ Bukit Indah Tower A Launching Soon

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... D'Inspire that bad right?! Haha... Yup, the one who keeps telling me it's good, don't miss the opportunity to buy, is ......a Huttons agent! Haha...

Ask your agents which unit he's buying. If the price was 400psf I'd say go for it but not what they're asking.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
D' Inspire condo units all facing east or west (will be very hot) . The condo is build east west facing where as most are in north south direction such as SKY Exec. suites

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
jialat... properties in Iskandar not moving well now. A big contrast from the buying craze last year.

I've received many unwanted sms-es and emails from agents trying to attract buyers with discounts on Iskandar properties. Think some of you received such too?

Dunno what sort of future now... We can only hope for the best.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
jialat... properties in Iskandar not moving well now. A big contrast from the buying craze last year.

I've received many unwanted sms-es and emails from agents trying to attract buyers with discounts on Iskandar properties. Think some of you received such too?

Dunno what sort of future now... We can only hope for the best.

Developers, especially those government-linked ones, will pressurize the state government to relax the rules.

CoffeeBoy

Hello guys, hai... i am one of the stupid ones that invested in this project at 770psf. Now really regretted. How i wish i have found this forum much earlier. The Huttons agent initially told me all the good points about this project. But after reading all the facts that u all had provided, plus all the upcoming projects there, it really sadden me to the core. Its like so many upcoming projects also means that high chances i cant rent the unit out to cover my loan interest. Plus i cant sell it for the first five years. There were a few sleepless nights that i keep asking myself why i buy it in the first place.

For those that are still considering the project, please dont follow my footstep.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello guys, hai... i am one of the stupid ones that invested in this project at 770psf. Now really regretted. How i wish i have found this forum much earlier. The Huttons agent initially told me all the good points about this project. But after reading all the facts that u all had provided, plus all the upcoming projects there, it really sadden me to the core. Its like so many upcoming projects also means that high chances i cant rent the unit out to cover my loan interest. Plus i cant sell it for the first five years. There were a few sleepless nights that i keep asking myself why i buy it in the first place.

For those that are still considering the project, please dont follow my footstep.

Own stay is okay as location is still quite good but the psf is a little high and facing is E-W. Capital appreciation will be limited by the big condo launches near the coastal areas for possibly next few years. Time will erase property investment error :biggrin:

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to hear about that. I suppose many of us got too excited last year about Iskandar. There were even special talks and tours to Iskandar to show potential buyers why it is so special. But this year, especially now, it has become very silent. There's a cloud of uncertainty about Iskandar investment mainly due to oversupply and the way the Malaysian government changes its policies quickly.

Anyway, Rule Number 1 is NEVER EVER trust any property agent! They will tell you everything good about the property they are selling for a simple reason. COMMISSION! In other words, put it bluntly, they WANT YOUR $$$$. No agent in the right mind will say anything disadvantageous about what he or she is selling.

D Inspire has a handful of disadvantages. Every one of them I listed to the Huttons agent, he has a way to tell me something good about it. Haha.. Not surprising.

One reason why I know people buy D Inspire is (other than kena sweet-talked by Huttons agents!) they have excess cash on hand and just want to throw their money somewhere. Or else, is just for their own stay. If for investment, it's very questionable.

Anyway, you bought it already so don't think too much about it. You will make a big loss if you try to sell it now or even in the next few years. You have to think in a very long time frame. Possibly more than a decade or two when Iskandar becomes a lot more developed.

CoffeeBoy

Sorry to hear about that. I suppose many of us got too excited last year about Iskandar. There were even special talks and tours to Iskandar to show potential buyers why it is so special. But this year, especially now, it has become very silent. There's a cloud of uncertainty about Iskandar investment mainly due to oversupply and the way the Malaysian government changes its policies quickly.

Anyway, Rule Number 1 is NEVER EVER trust any property agent! They will tell you everything good about the property they are selling for a simple reason. COMMISSION! In other words, put it bluntly, they WANT YOUR $$$$. No agent in the right mind will say anything disadvantageous about what he or she is selling.

D Inspire has a handful of disadvantages. Every one of them I listed to the Huttons agent, he has a way to tell me something good about it. Haha.. Not surprising.

One reason why I know people buy D Inspire is (other than kena sweet-talked by Huttons agents!) they have excess cash on hand and just want to throw their money somewhere. Or else, is just for their own stay. If for investment, it's very questionable.

Anyway, you bought it already so don't think too much about it. You will make a big loss if you try to sell it now or even in the next few years. You have to think in a very long time frame. Possibly more than a decade or two when Iskandar becomes a lot more developed.

Ya, you are right. Agree with you. If I sell in a few years time, sure make a big loss. I intend to use it for future stay when Singapore lifestyle gets too fast pace to live in. Hopefully there will be some good developments over there and not just filled with condo only. The sudden peak of condo in JB just make JB becomes very messy.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM 770psf you might as well buy into Sunway at RM 680psf. At least you are buying into a community and Sunway is reputed for building townships, home and communities

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sky executive suites at 500psf, but bumi lot, still stuck at minister office pending approval...... lol looks like everyone stuck and jam in malaysia......

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, you are right. Agree with you. If I sell in a few years time, sure make a big loss. I intend to use it for future stay when Singapore lifestyle gets too fast pace to live in. Hopefully there will be some good developments over there and not just filled with condo only. The sudden peak of condo in JB just make JB becomes very messy.

For own stay, I think Bukit Indah is a v liveable community. Easy access to public transport to SG, and Bukit Indah itself has some well developed amenities (albeit over 15 years).

Everyone has a different idea of how to live in JB. Some prefer landed, others prefer condo, some prefer quiet/seaviews, while others prefer amenities. Don't be too caught up by what others say, and experience it for youself once the condo TOP, since its a done deal.