• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D Inspire Residence @ Bukit Indah Tower A Launching Soon

lodylody

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make blatant assumptions. I have lived in Singapore for so long of course I have seen them all. How big is Singapore?

It's similar to the case when someone says "You got to be careful when you walk around JB. You could be robbed and killed." Then, somehow, someone else will argue: "You think Singapore is safe? There are also crimes like rape and murder". That is obviously a faulty argument. No one says Singapore has 0% crime. But it's definitely a lot safer in Singapore. We are comparing cases IN GENERAL.

So I did not say there are totally no run down condos in Singapore that are less than 10 years old. I meant condos in JB IN GENERAL are in a worse off state than those in Singapore. And there are more of them in JB than Singapore. This is indisputable.

Just go and look around even at the recently completed ones in JB. Owners were given bad quality workmanship and cheap materials even a mass market condo in Singapore more than 5 years old will look better. That sort of quality is not acceptable at all in Singapore.

Actually there are a lot of new condos or mixed development residence in JB which have good quality.
If you take a look on other forum like sky******city,
you will know.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, even paint also got chiong one, especially from the defect contractor or engaging painter bao ka liao to paint yr house.:biggrin:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, even paint also got chiong one, especially from the defect contractor or engaging painter bao ka liao to paint yr house.:biggrin:

The bao ka liao type most of the time cannot pakai one. They leave a few pails unopened ones and many opened empty pails lying around. You think they already used them up actually the ones painted on are different brands. Switched pails also dunno.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make blatant assumptions. I have lived in Singapore for so long of course I have seen them all. How big is Singapore?

It's similar to the case when someone says "You got to be careful when you walk around JB. You could be robbed and killed." Then, somehow, someone else will argue: "You think Singapore is safe? There are also crimes like rape and murder". That is obviously a faulty argument. No one says Singapore has 0% crime. But it's definitely a lot safer in Singapore. We are comparing cases IN GENERAL.

So I did not say there are totally no run down condos in Singapore that are less than 10 years old. I meant condos in JB IN GENERAL are in a worse off state than those in Singapore. And there are more of them in JB than Singapore. This is indisputable.

Just go and look around even at the recently completed ones in JB. Owners were given bad quality workmanship and cheap materials even a mass market condo in Singapore more than 5 years old will look better. That sort of quality is not acceptable at all in Singapore.

I have lived in Singapore since I was born and I dare not say I have seen it all,the nooks and cranny.I dare not say I have seen all the condos there is in Singapore.for you to say you have seen ALL...hmmmmmm.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lived in Singapore since I was born and I dare not say I have seen it all,the nooks and cranny.I dare not say I have seen all the condos there is in Singapore.for you to say you have seen ALL...hmmmmmm.

You'd rather play with words than deal with the real facts about JB and Iskandar condos?

I can't help you if your grasp of the English language is limited or poor, to say the least:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I've+seen+it+all

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'd rather play with words than deal with the real facts about JB and Iskandar condos?

I can't help you if your grasp of the English language is limited or poor, to say the least:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I've+seen+it+all

This forum is not where one's English determines he is right or wrong.limited or poor we don't care much for that or else we will have to send to editor before posting.but one's writing that is not consistent tend to expose whether one is truthful or not

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always love your posts; humorous.

Love the project you buy; recently won an award.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always love your posts; humorous.

Love the project you buy; recently won an award.

Yep...Potter Kor Kor post is funny one...LOL!

BTW, my friend coming to JB and may be looking at Senibong Cove condo later this afternoon....I am not too sure of the orientation but is the condo facing the rising and setting sun i.e. EW facing? How much is it selling for now, say 3 bedder? Got developer promo or not? Or all sold and now only subsale? Can buy below RM1million?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep...Potter Kor Kor post is funny one...LOL!

BTW, my friend coming to JB and may be looking at Senibong Cove condo later this afternoon....I am not too sure of the orientation but is the condo facing the rising and setting sun i.e. EW facing? How much is it selling for now, say 3 bedder? Got developer promo or not? Or all sold and now only subsale? Can buy below RM1million?

Frodo mei mei, I replied you in SC's thread liao. :o

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brutal reality is the true teacher of life..... Let him skip the English lesson.

Haha... Yeah... I wouldn't even bother replying to him any more.

He can't even understand my last post to him. When I said "I've seen it all", it doesn't mean literally. This expression is often used to say you have seen enough to know what the general situation is.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... Yeah... I wouldn't even bother replying to him any more.

He can't even understand my last post to him. When I said "I've seen it all", it doesn't mean literally. This expression is often used to say you have seen enough to know what the general situation is.

Hmmmm...well done.

Mpan12 and Xebay or whatever has the same combative and confrontational tone.THE SAME PERSON MAYBE???

It seems you two of the same person seems to have ego issues.If you want so much to be on the 'wining' side.so be it you win,hehehehe,

I'm here only to exchange views

You can carry on with your make believe battle..ciao

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm...well done.

Mpan12 and Xebay or whatever has the same combative and confrontational tone.THE SAME PERSON MAYBE???

It seems you two of the same person seems to have ego issues.If you want so much to be on the 'wining' side.so be it you win,hehehehe,

I'm here only to exchange views

You can carry on with your make believe battle..ciao

Because the truth and facts are always consistent, not your fairy tale dreams. We are definitely not the same person.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... joker. Now he thinks we are the same person!

When something is good, I say it's good. If something is bad, I say it's bad. I base it on facts. That's the most educated way to do things. You want to buy something cos you have lots of cash or you want to feel good? Or you trust your gut feeling or you choose to listen to your friend rather than do your own homework? Go ahead! Did we stop you?

Sure, nobody can predict with certainty the future, but if you want to take that sort of high risk, go ahead. It's like you want to go to Syria or Iraq and you think you can come out alive, sure go ahead. Nobody said you will definitely die, but we are talking about probability of running into trouble.

There is nothing to hide. We are here to learn and share. But if one is stubborn, and base his or her views on "I think...", "Because the agent told me....", "The Malaysian government says it, so it must be true...", "The HSR is coming up so it must be good..." you are no different from uneducated uncles engaging in coffeeshop talk. Sadly, many Singaporeans are like that. That's why till today, there are still people here who get scammed in get rich quick schemes. Singaporeans are one of the easiest to get money from because we are generally a country with rich citizens but we don't think deep enough. I'm not saying all are like that but when I see Bubble's mentality, I kinda infer he looks like one!

You have your opinions, so do others. Respect the differences. No point trying to use other means to change the subject. It's your money, your decision. I'm not interested in what you buy. I only say what I know based on what I have seen for myself and on the facts. :smile: You don't like it, that's your problem. Not mine. :smile:

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slightly off topic ,your opinion pls

Spa signed and bank papers signed.At last minute banker refuse to disburse first payment to developer.Banker say a slight change on the insurance,need to top up rm17000 more or else they will not disburse.

What should the buyer do????

Thanks

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slightly off topic ,your opinion pls

Spa signed and bank papers signed.At last minute banker refuse to disburse first payment to developer.Banker say a slight change on the insurance,need to top up rm17000 more or else they will not disburse.

What should the buyer do????

Thanks

What are the key changes (extension of insurance period?) to the insurance (MRTA?), and are there any clauses in the bank agreement related to the insurance?

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the key changes (extension of insurance period?) to the insurance (MRTA?), and are there any clauses in the bank agreement related to the insurance?

well the coverage was for 5years.Now bank claims its for 8years and that policy holder has borderline hypertension as per medical result

1.It could be that they approved without waiting the medical result
2.They screwed up somewhere and yet buyer have to pay for it

Strange that all papers signed and at the eleventh hour of disbursement, this issue pop out

Buyer considering pulling out

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
well the coverage was for 5years.Now bank claims its for 8years and that policy holder has borderline hypertension as per medical result

1.It could be that they approved without waiting the medical result
2.They screwed up somewhere and yet buyer have to pay for it

Strange that all papers signed and at the eleventh hour of disbursement, this issue pop out

Buyer considering pulling out

The bank is just being extra careful. Not an issue if the insurance period is extended. This is beneficial for the policy holder's family in view of existing medical condition.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bank is just being extra careful. Not an issue if the insurance period is extended. This is beneficial for the policy holder's family in view of existing medical condition.

Ask yourself why the bank is being extra careful.