• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your opinion of the PAP?

What do you think of the people in the PAP

• Moral compasses and sterling examples of integrity and honesty

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Combination of the good, the bad and the ugly

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all can see that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is going to eat his joss sticks and candle wax very soon.
Might be a matter of weeks or months away.
What is your opinion of the people in the PAP that smear of shit on sole of shoe has formed from?

Moral compasses and people of high integrity that is a sterling example you will set in front of your kids?

Combination of both the good, the bad and the ugly

Totally self serving greedy vicious scums of society that calling them maggots cockroaches will be insult to maggots cockroaches

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that smear of shit on sole is on your own filthy face
start another bohlliao thread for what
go eat your joss sticks and swallow your wax
keep repeating your toilet bowl flushing
consumed by your own hatred and anguish
consumed by your own adversity and imprisonment
now Escher crane phuacb go eat shit ...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all can see that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is going to eat his joss sticks and candle wax very soon.
Might be a matter of weeks or months away.
What is your opinion of the people in the PAP that smear of shit on sole of shoe has formed from?

Moral compasses and people of high integrity that is a sterling example you will set in front of your kids?

Combination of both the good, the bad and the ugly

Totally self serving greedy vicious scums of society that calling them maggots cockroaches will be insult to maggots cockroaches

Coward Escher... I thought your English is very "powderful"... Which country english is that " calling them maggot cockroaches will be insult to maggots cockroaches"????

Ppl like you talk about integrity and moral??? Oh NO... Isn't that a joke!!!

What kind of example can you set in front of your kids??? Bragging! Cowardness! Low self-esteem! Jealousy! Inferiority!.... I pity your kids!!! Lolz....

Why not you set-up your own party n fight against PAP in 2016. "Maybe a coward like you might stand a chance to replace the PAPs"

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
that smear of shit on sole is on your own filthy face
start another bohlliao thread for what
go eat your joss sticks and swallow your wax
keep repeating your toilet bowl flushing
consumed by your own hatred and anguish
consumed by your own adversity and imprisonment
now Escher crane phuacb go eat shit ...

He start another childish thread for me to humiliate n shame him again.

Which is why i keep on saying he's born cheaply by his mother.

What do you expect a "Son Of A Whore" to produce other than kids stuff!!! Lolz

Eunos

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a childish thread. It collects forummers' opinions on the current ruling party in an objective way.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a childish thread. It collects forummers' opinions on the current ruling party in an objective way.

And PAP paymasters, you should note that kopisai and hk14k is here (I do not know, or care, what the fuck those hello kitties yelling about)
They left one vote for the first and one vote for the 2nd. Unless they voted the 3rd choice.

Which meant at least one of them has doubts of PAP in voting the 2nd choice. And no total commitment to the PAP and likely to be carrying a sharp knife
behind him while he smile and nodded his head in collecting the crumbs from you. Might be kopisai , or hk14k.

You go find out hor?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me correct that for you: "It collects forummers' and their clones opinions on the current ruling party in an objective way."

Should have made the poll public to give it some sort of credibility.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me correct that for you: "It collects forummers' and their clones opinions on the current ruling party in an objective way."

Should have made the poll public to give it some sort of credibility.

Why are you so critical and skeptical ? Is it because you were ousted as a moderator that you feel marginalized ? Do you feel inferior as a result of that ?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppertail came into this thread but since she is also hello kittied by me , she got no fucking mouth to scream or yell with.
But I can see no change in option 1 , or even 2 , which meant she did not vote for 1 or 2.

PAP paymasters do note that she do not feel that you are all wholesome moral compasses. I cannot blame her as PAP ministers known even to steal toothpicks and packing their relatives into all kinds of high flyer positions with obscene pay all laughing all the way to their banks while sinkies work until 80++ so that PAP maggots cockroaches can laugh all the way to their fucking banks

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just voted no.1. Pappies good wat. Screw sinkees asses so many decades and sinkees seems to enjoy the screwing. Wish I am back in sinking land to be screwed by pappies But bo bian leh, unfortunately, I can only watch the screwing from far far so cannot join in the screwing. Enjoy the screwing. Come 2016, please continue to vote for my pappies masters for more good years of ass screwing by the pappies.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peppertail came into this thread but since she is also hello kittied by me , she got no fucking mouth to scream or yell with.
But I can see no change in option 1 , or even 2 , which meant she did not vote for 1 or 2.

PAP paymasters do note that she do not feel that you are all wholesome moral compasses. I cannot blame her as PAP ministers known even to steal toothpicks and packing their relatives into all kinds of high flyer positions with obscene pay all laughing all the way to their banks while sinkies work until 80++ so that PAP maggots cockroaches can laugh all the way to their fucking banks

Of all things that you've said, I've to agree one thing you say cheap Escher...

You really have the mouth to scream and yell.... Your mum work with her mouth to do BLOW JOBS for her customers and you are here using all your might to use your CHEAP mouth to yell n scream but alas without any results.

Btw, I've noticed another thing from you as well. You claim to have put me into the ignore list but you're replying to my post since last night. You are also the latest the visitor to my profile.

I hereby thank you for putting so much attention on me despite slapping your own cheap mouth that you say have put me into your ignore list.

Lastly, if you wanna know who i am, not difficult... Come this 30th, meet me at Changi Airport Terminal 2 n you can see who the real HK14K is but i doubt you have the Ballz.... Lolz!!!

If you're afraid that I'm from ISD, alternatively you can fly down to Wuhan but again i doubt you have the GUTS cause not many Singaporeans dare to go to cities like Wuhan especially COWARD like u.... Once again, thank you for slapping your own cheapo mouth!!! Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just voted no.1. Pappies good wat. Screw sinkees asses so many decades and sinkees seems to enjoy the screwing. Wish I am back in sinking land to be screwed by pappies But bo bian leh, unfortunately, I can only watch the screwing from far far so cannot join in the screwing. Enjoy the screwing. Come 2016, please continue to vote for my pappies masters for more good years of ass screwing by the pappies.

Ha ha ha ha!
I love your choice and I enjoy your sense of humour!
Sinkies are heads down down and arseholes up high high , all of them, collective punishment for the 40% as well
From the very young to the very old.
For those moral compasses to enjoy and to talk about while they go laughing all the way to their banks

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha ha!
I love your choice and I enjoy your sense of humour!
Sinkies are heads down down and arseholes up high high , all of them, collective punishment for the 40% as well
From the very young to the very old.
For those moral compasses to enjoy and to talk about while they go laughing all the way to their banks

Is your cheap mother well-received n loved in Geylangs by all those Ah Nehs as well??? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is your cheap mother well-received n loved in Geylangs by all those Ah Nehs as well??? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Your reference to others' mothers is repulsive and in bad taste. Why can't you post in a civil manner ?

Last edited: