• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

North Korean traffic cop cries after receiving award 'for saving Kim Jong-un's life'

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?embedCode=d2aDlpYjrPoxUZ50jyq0bTp--_fjMQms&height=224&deepLinkEmbedCode=d2aDlpYjrPoxUZ50jyq0bTp--_fjMQms&width=398"></script>

South Korean media suggested that Ri Kyong-Sim may have rescued North Korea's leader from a traffic accident, while others speculated about a possible assassination attempt.
In a brief dispatch, the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) announced that Ms Ri "displayed the heroic self-sacrificing spirit of safeguarding the security of the headquarters of the revolution in an unexpected circumstance."
The phrase "headquarters of the revolution" is often used to refer to the country's supreme leadership.
The "Hero of the Republic" award is usually reserved for heroic acts during wartime, although it is also given to individuals who have made a major contribution to the country's advancement.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: North Korean traffic cop cries after receiving award 'for saving Kim Jong-un's li

A disciplined and orderly society. Singapore could learn a lot from the Democratic Republic.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: North Korean traffic cop cries after receiving award 'for saving Kim Jong-un's li

Well done, missy! Your selfless act is worthy of emulation!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

very moving it brought tears to my eyes

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done Hermit nation.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why the North Kimchi always forced to cry whenever their leader passed away or any other incident related to the Kim's father and son?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]화이팅!!! Hwaiting!!![/h]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This girl waiting for her award too....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?embedCode=d2aDlpYjrPoxUZ50jyq0bTp--_fjMQms&height=224&deepLinkEmbedCode=d2aDlpYjrPoxUZ50jyq0bTp--_fjMQms&width=398"></script>

South Korean media suggested that Ri Kyong-Sim may have rescued North Korea's leader from a traffic accident, while others speculated about a possible assassination attempt.
In a brief dispatch, the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) announced that Ms Ri "displayed the heroic self-sacrificing spirit of safeguarding the security of the headquarters of the revolution in an unexpected circumstance."
The phrase "headquarters of the revolution" is often used to refer to the country's supreme leadership.
The "Hero of the Republic" award is usually reserved for heroic acts during wartime, although it is also given to individuals who have made a major contribution to the country's advancement.

IT reminds me of those sinkies who sent their kids to school and ask to following all freaking rules and turn them into minions... oops.. should be Sinkions.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A disciplined and orderly society. Singapore could learn a lot from the Democratic Republic.

You absolutely right.

North Korea can also learn a lot from Singapore.
It will be a win win situation for both of them.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng applauds her heroic act on her President and recommended reward for her: sleep 1 night with him! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Those could be tears of regret. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Yes. Sinkie leaders could learn to worry less about what leaders of other countries think of them. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i would like to visit north korea. if i get into trouble there. will pinky and wooden save me ? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

i would like to visit north korea. if i get into trouble there. will pinky and wooden save me ? :biggrin:

I already told you - no. :biggrin: