• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cut Cost - Carry Gas Cylinders in Buses!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 24 Jan, 2009 12:40
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Is this gas cylinder allowed on a bus?

Philip was surprised to see a man with this gas cylinder on board a bus yesterday, and got him wondering whether gas cylinders were allowed on buses.

His surprise soon turned into annoyance as he realised the man had placed the gas cylinder near the doors, thus blocking the exit. Philip says:

"I was on bus 965, going towards Woodlands yesterday afternoon around 4p.m.

"Saw this man standing at the doors with his hands full and a gas cylinder at his feet.

"This really surprised me. I don't think gas cylinders are allowed on buses right?

"Furthermore, the man was blocking the exit and everyone who wanted to alight had to avoid the gas cylinder by stepping around it.

"He didn't seem to care that he was inconveniencing other passengers, which I found really rude."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
That should give the 72 virgins seekers an idea! The government sure needs a burning issue to deflect attention away from incompetence and greed!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 22 Jan, 2009 11:06
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>So dangerous! 2 cows, 3 people on this lorry

This lorry was seen on the SLE by STOMPer SD ferrying two cows on board in addition to three people, and the contributor feels this poses a danger to both the animals, as well as passengers on board.

Here's what the surprised STOMPer had to say:

"This incident took place on Jan 20 at 6.30 pm on the SLE towards the CTE. This is peak period for traffic in the area.

"I think this act is very dangerous. The vehicle is clearly not suitable for transporting live cattle with 3 people onboard.

"Imagine if the animal were to create havoc, it will become a danger to the people onboard and also to other road users.

"Is this even allowed on Singapore roads?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
one look i think its a CO2 gas cylinder for water plants. the stomper really mountain tortoise

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha, MOOving this way is very dangerous. If the animals panic or fall off the lorry, there will be major disaster

The people doing this really COW brain

Posted on 22 Jan, 2009 11:06
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>So dangerous! 2 cows, 3 people on this lorry

This lorry was seen on the SLE by STOMPer SD ferrying two cows on board in addition to three people, and the contributor feels this poses a danger to both the animals, as well as passengers on board.

Here's what the surprised STOMPer had to say:

"This incident took place on Jan 20 at 6.30 pm on the SLE towards the CTE. This is peak period for traffic in the area.

"I think this act is very dangerous. The vehicle is clearly not suitable for transporting live cattle with 3 people onboard.

"Imagine if the animal were to create havoc, it will become a danger to the people onboard and also to other road users.

"Is this even allowed on Singapore roads?

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
one look i think its a CO2 gas cylinder for water plants. the stomper really mountain tortoise

yes it is.... boliao stompers shooting their mouth off again...

no quality control in SPH???? well at least cheap entertainment for us i guess

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doesn't really matter what it is. It looks like a gas cylinder that may be used as an explosive device, therefore it may just be an explosive device.

It should not be allowed on board a crowded bus.