• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RENSE.COM - Waking People from the Matrix............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glaring Gaffes In Sandy Hook Story
-----------------------------------------

Nationally-renowned school safety consultant, ex-state trooper, ex-US Customs, Wolfgang Halbig, says : “In my professional opinion, Sandy Hook was a planned SCRIPTED EVENT.”

# Why were 26 small Christmas Trees behind the Sandy Hook Volunteer Fire Department on 14 December 2012 and decorated on 15 December 2012?

(That suggests that there was a plan to have 26 “victims” whose deaths were to be observed.)

# Very unusual real estate transactions took place on 25 December 2009, where the homes of 15 of the 20 Sandy Hook child victims, 1-2 of the 7 adult victims, and all 6 of the Sandy Hook adult non-victims have the mysterious sale date of Christmas Day and $0 sale price. Even the home of Nancy Lanza, mother of the shooter, Adam Lanza, was bestowed upon her for $0 on 8 February 2011

# The New York Times has acknowledged, the 'final report' from Connecticut does not even include the names, ages or sex of the alleged victims.

# There was no surge of EMTs to rush the little bodies to a hospital where they could be declared dead or alive as EMTs are not allowed to do so.

# Parents identified their children from photos. Hard to imagine imagine any parent allowing their child’s body to remain in a classroom with other corpses until they were removed in the dead of night.

# There was a large sign, “EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN”, at the scene and everyone were wearing name tags. It is what you would expect from a drill rather than an actual event.

# Extraordinary steps were taken to suppress proof of death, even the Newtown Clerk entered into secret meetings with the state legislature so she would not be obligated to release death certificates on the victims, even though they, like birth certificates and marriage and divorce records, have been in the public domain for hundreds of years.

# A special committee of the state legislature has gone so far as to recommend 5-year prison sentences for anyone who releases information about Sandy Hook beyond what must be provided under FOIA requests. And a lifetime gag order has been imposed upon the contractors who were responsible for tearing down the school.

# A photograph shows a Connecticut State Police chopper was already at the school by 9:15 AM/ET, which was 15 or 20 minutes before the shooting took place.

# The authorities have not yet released images from the time of the crime. There are no closed circuit TV videos showing any killing or mayhem even though the school had CCTV.

# The state police announced that Adam Lanza, had used a “Bushmaster” rifle. The state's chief medical examiner, stated that all of the victims were killed by “the long weapon.” But a national news report explained that only handguns were found with his body.

# Questions were raised about how a man of slender build could had done such proficient shooting since ATF Special Assistant Agent Gene Marquez reported that his agency has not been able to uncover any evidence that the mother and the son were actively engaged in going to the gun ranges, practicing marksmanship, or anything of that nature.

### lastly, there were videos of the dead children's parents joking and laughing moments before being interviewed on camera.

Stormgathering

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering how many people in Singapore actually knows what the hell is going on in this world?

It seems to me that everyone is more interested in discussing issues which are not more important than the latest price of vegetables on the market. If people bothered to question what is going on, it doesn't take more than 500 brain cells to realize something is seriously wrong.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was wondering how many people in Singapore actually knows what the hell is going on in this world?

It seems to me that everyone is more interested in discussing issues which are not more important than the latest price of vegetables on the market. If people bothered to question what is going on, it doesn't take more than 500 brain cells to realize something is seriously wrong.

if S'poreans know what's happening or if they're even interested in knowing at all.......PAP long ago kana kicked out liao lor....

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
if S'poreans know what's happening or if they're even interested in knowing at all.......PAP long ago kana kicked out liao lor....

if sinkies were so smart , we would all transform into superior jew race, kill koch bros n rothchilds, buy lotta bitcoins, and rule the world wif an iron fist!!!!!11111

Stormgathering

Alfrescian
Loyal
if sinkies were so smart , we would all transform into superior jew race, kill koch bros n rothchilds, buy lotta bitcoins, and rule the world wif an iron fist!!!!!11111

You don't need to be a genius to realize what's going on.

Perhaps in this sense, ignorance is truly bliss.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johns Hopkins geneticist Eran Elhaik, Ph.D. destroyed the genetic theory concerning the origin of eastern European “Ashkenazi” Jews - 75% of Jews today. In his article “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses”, Elhaik reported the results of his study of Ashkenazim genetics indicates the roots of most “Jews” today are from the ancient kingdom of Khazaria, converted to Judaism in the 8th century AD.

Elhaik : "My goals are to raise enough money to genotype the Khazar skeletons we found and deliver the evidence to the origin of European Jews and publish the findings."

Elhaik proposed a test, “The Jewish Genome Challenge” , to fellow Jewish geneticists and scientists worldwide to determine if the genes of an Ashkenazi Jew (or any Jew) possess evidence of being distinctly Jewish. But most didn't seem confident enough that "Jewishness" would be apparent and only two cooperated with Elhaik, but analysis failed to identify Jewish DNA.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More On The SANDY HOOK Shooting & Boston Marathon Bombing HOAXES !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Increasing evidence suggests Sandy Hook Elementary was not even an operating school. Not only does information about the alleged victims of the shooting–their names, their ages and their sex–not appear in the “State Police Final Report” from Connecticut, but the “autopsy photos” that accompany the report were redacted in their entirety. Actual proof of real victims is virtually non-existent.

When you combine that with the Clerk of Newtown entering into secret meetings with the state legislature to circumvent the release of their death certificates and those engaged in the destruction of the school building itself being required to agree to life-time “gag orders” about what they did or did not see and the probability we are dealing with a staged event grows larger.

### By using the Wayback machine (which enables earlier versions of web sites to be accessed, even though they are not current), it is possible to demonstrate that Sandy Hook Elementary School had no internet activity from 2008 until late 2012 ! ###

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boston Marathon bombing.............

Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year trauma surgeon :

''I know that they’re lying because of a picture that I saw - a man had both legs blown off and wheeled in a wheelchair, and he was holding a tourniquet on the left leg, which was a below knee amputation, and the tourniquet wasn’t applied.

The tourniquet was underneath the leg, it wasn’t stopping any flow of blood because there wasn’t any flow of blood. I knew something was wrong.

The man’s name was Jeff Bauman. Some people said he was a lieutenant who had lost both legs in Afghanistan. And 19 days after losing both legs, why, he was let out of the rehab hospital. How could that happen?

It takes a long time after you’ve lost both legs, to get prostheses fitted, to get strong enough, and get the strength in your arms but 19 days after the attack, he went to the Boston Bruins hockey game, and there are pictures of him on the internet. I believe that this man was an actor.“

### Yes, there are professional “crisis actors” used in government drills and mass trauma events, some of them are actual amputees!

There’s an outfit called Amputees in Action, which describes itself as:

“a unique agency, working independently to provide the UK’s largest directory of trained professional amputee actors for the film and screen industries and for emergency and military services training simulations, both home and abroad.''

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother SG,Although some brothers/sisters here believe otherwise,Putin is the evil one trying to deceive our brothers of light.RT is his main weapon,a TV chaneel watched by probably less than 0.001 % of his Russian people
Putin - the Antichrist and a Reptilian Snake Alien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVlh7N1QJQ

Nope. Putin is a righteous man fighting against the Jews and international banksters attempting to subvert mother Russia.

Jews are the seed and synagogue of Satan.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putin promoted by Yeltsin........Yeltsin was a Zionist puppet........maybe Putin also controlled by the Jews and acting as ''opposition'' to the Jews........then can start WW3 mah........

Start your head lah........

My hero Putin is trying to stop WW3 by preventing NATO from swallowing up and expanding into Ukraine.....

Besides, Russia reports to China.........as long as China remains strong and in alliance with Russia, there'll never be a WW3.

The SCO (Shanghai Co-operation Organization) is the counterbalance to NATO, and Russia and China are major members of it.

Singapore would be doing itself a great service if it joins SCO, and join fast, before the door closes for membership...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Start your head lah........

My hero Putin is trying to stop WW3 by preventing NATO from swallowing up and expanding into Ukraine.....

Besides, Russia reports to China.........as long as China remains strong and in alliance with Russia, there'll never be a WW3.

The SCO (Shanghai Co-operation Organization) is the counterbalance to NATO, and Russia and China are major members of it.

Singapore would be doing itself a great service if it joins SCO, and join fast, before the door closes for membership...........

goes to show your mouth is far bigger than your brain..........

know nothing but talk a lot.................

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goes to show your mouth is far bigger than your brain..........

know nothing but talk a lot.................

People who knows do not cut and paste...........especially on conspiracy theories. You should stick to your hare-brain MLM schemes.
This is too big for you.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT SOME FAMOUS PEOPLE SAID ABOUT.........JEWS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Benjamin Franklin
--------------------
"We must protect America from the insidious Jews. In every country Jews have settled in, they have lowered its morals and commercial integrity; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have ruined that country financially, as in Spain and Portugal. If you don't exclude them from America, in less than 200 years they will dominate our land and government, for which Americans have shed our blood and given our lives. Our descendants will be their slaves and curse you in your graves.''

Queen Maria Theresa
------------------------
"No Jew will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other plague than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises."

Cicero
-------
"The Jews are a dark and repulsive force. One knows how this clique stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."

Franz Liszt
---------------
"All nations in which Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever."

George Washington
----------------------
"Jews work more effectively against us, than enemy armies. They are 100 times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause. It is much to be lamented they weren't hunted down as pests to society and as greatest enemies to America."

Wilhelm II (German Emperor)
----------------------------------
"A Jew can't be a true patriot. He must be kept out of a place where he can do mischief. The Jews are responsible for Bolshevism in Russia and Germany. I was far too indulgent with them during my reign, and I bitterly regret the favors I showed the prominent Jewish bankers."

Charles Lindbergh (prior to WW2)
--------------------------------------
"The pressure for war is high and mounting. The people are opposed to it, but Jewish interests in the country are behind war, and they control most of our press and radio and motion pictures.''

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jacob Schiff
--------------

Jacob Schiff moved to America in 1865. During the 1700's, his Schiff ancestors shared a home with the Rothschilds.

Schiff headed the firm Kuhn, Loeb & Co. and was the foremost Jewish leader from 1880 to 1920. Schiff, who made his fortune from interest bearing loans, was behind the 'Hebrew Free Loan Society' in 1892; an organization which issued interest-free loans to Jews only (and is still in operation!)

Schiff's descendants still exercised power and influence, his granddaughter Dorothy was the owner and of the New York Post for over 40 years. Kareena Gore Schiff, daughter of Al Gore, is married to Andrew Schiff, the great-great grandson of Jacob.

In the late 1890's, Jewish influence in America was minor, and Jewish numbers were very small, it was Schiff's cajoling of U.S. President Grover Cleveland that prevented Jewish immigration to America from being shut down.

The Immigration Bill of 1897 required immigrants to pass a literacy test; something Russian Jews would not have been able to do. After passing both Houses of Congress, Cleveland's veto, induced by Schiff, saved the day for the Zionist Jews.

Jewish historian Lawrence J Epstein writes: "It is staggering to consider the alternative course American Jewish history would have taken had this measure passed."

Schiff hated Russia and worked to overthrow the Romanov Dynasty and replace it with Jewish Communists. He financed and sold bonds on behalf of, 50% of the Japanese war effort during the Russo-Japanese War. Jewish agents in Russia used the loss of the Russo-Japanese war to launch a Communist revolution. The Revolution of 1905 failed, but the Tsar's regime was weakened. Returning Russian POW's came home brainwashed after Schiff had arranged for Communist propaganda to be given to them while in Japanese captivity.

Jewish bankers artificially inflated the stock market with easy loans. When lending was tightened, the bubble burst. Stocks crashed 50% and bank runs followed. JP Morgan, John D Rockefeller, Jacob Schiff, and Paul Warburg used the Panic of 1907 to make a case for establishing a Central Bank.

9 months before the crisis, Jacob Schiff warned the Chamber of Commerce that "unless we have a central bank, this country will undergo the most severe money panic in its history".

Schiff's puppet, Teddy Roosevelt appointed a "bi-partisan" National Monetary Commission to study the causes of the Panic. The Chairman of the Commission was Senator Nelson Aldrich (whose daughter became mother of the 5 Rockefeller sons)

President William H. Taft proved "uncooperative", unlike Teddy Roosevelt. To oust the popular Republican Taft in 1912, Schiff had Teddy Roosevelt run for President again, as a third party challenger. This split the Republican vote in two, allowing Democrat Woodrow Wilson to steal the Presidency. This would turn out to be disastrous for America, and the world (The Fed, World War I, Russian Revolution).

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHO REALLY STARTED WORLD WAR 2
-------------------------------------------

France share a border with Germany, but when Hitler renounced claims to Alsace-Lorraine in 1935, a possible flash-point between the two was diffused forever. Another trigger was diffused in 1938 when the Munich Agreement settled the German-Czech dispute to the mutual benefit of Czechs, Slovaks and Germans.

Nor was Germany bound to any entangling alliances, as it had been prior to World War I when IT was committed to fight alongside Austria-Hungary after Russia and France mobilized against that nation.

The dominant Jewish elite were stripped of high positions in finance, press, government, law and academia, the truth but the 330,000 Jews who remained in Germany were unmolested and prosperous. After anti-Jewish riots broke out following the 1938 Paris murder of a German diplomat by a Polish Jew, it was Hitler who issued an Emergency Order for the anti-Jewish violence to cease.

The last British/French hopes for starting the war rested one man - Edward Smigly-Rydz.

The German-Polish Non-Aggression Pact was signed 10 months after Hitler came to power. According to the Pact, both countries pledged to resolve their problems through negotiations and to forgo armed conflict.

In 1938, Smigly issued an ultimatum to Lithuania - to establish diplomatic ties with Poland within 48 hours, and renunciation of Lithuanian claims to the region containing its historic capital, Vilnius. Later that same year, Smigly took advantage of the Sudetenland Crisis to demand a portion of Zaolzie and other areas. The Czechs were powerless to stop the forced annexations.

In 1939, supported by UK, France, and US, Smigly-Rydz ignored Hitler's proposals for resolving the partition of Prussia. Hitler even agreed to give up claims to western Prussia in exchange for the return of Danzig and a 1-mile wide highway - railway passage linking Germany to eastern Prussia.

Believing the Western powers were truly behind him, Smigly allowed Jewish-Bolshevik terror gangs to attack innocent Germans; both within "Prussian Poland" and inside German border towns. Smigly coveted the "free city" of Danzig (98% German) and all of eastern Prussia.

Unbeknownst to Smigly, the Allies' only interest was to have an excuse to declare war upon Germany, and then wait for Stalin to attack Germany from the east, having to pass through Poland. Was Smigly not aware of how the Allies seduced the Russian Tsar to fight with them during World War I, only to refuse him asylum when he was overthrown? The Bolsheviks then captured and murdered the Tsar and his entire family. Was Smigly not aware of how the British, during World War I, encouraged the Arabs to rise up against the Ottoman Turkish Empire, only to renege on promises made to them and then steal Palestine as well?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During his speech to liberated Danzig in 1939, Hitler addressed Smigly's folly:

"No power on earth would have borne this condition as long as Germany. I do not know how England, America or France would have accepted it. I attempted to find a tolerable solution - a tolerable solution - I submitted this attempt to the Polish rulers and they were more than moderate. For these British warmongers, Poland was only a means to an end. Because Poland was not the primary thing, but rather Germany is.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours before his suicide, Hitler dictated his final political testament; in which he stated:

"It is untrue that I or Germany wanted war in 1939. It was instigated by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests. 3 days before the German-Polish war, I proposed to the British ambassador a solution to the German-Polish problem—similar to the Saar district, under international control. This offer was rejected because the leading circles in English politics wanted the war, under influence of international Jewry."

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putin promoted by Yeltsin........Yeltsin was a Zionist puppet........maybe Putin also controlled by the Jews and acting as ''opposition'' to the Jews........then can start WW3 mah........

Goondu, you dun talk cock can or not..............Yeltsin is always drunk............Putin promised him endless vodka and women and he nicely handed over the leadership...........

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v9YnDirqwT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goondu, your source is outdated lah..........Putin is against Jewish oligarchs.......You must watch this.......a bit long though.

You really got stamps on your eyes, goondu.............

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q2Cl8lSv9Is" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This documentary outlines the rise and fall of the Russian-Jewish oligarchs after the fall of the Soviet Union. The reason why this period in history is important is because it delivered to us and into the political arena, Vladimir Putin, the now Russian President, and the antidote to President Obama who's serving on behalf of Zionist Jewry and their total control of the United States of America. Had this not taken place, the world we live in would now have been very different with possibly more wars and conflicts and we would be further in the grip of International Jewry.

President Vladimir Putin is truly remarkable because he, and he alone, thwarted Zionist Jewry and the U.S. puppet president Obama in their attempt to overthrow the Syrian government thus changing the geopolitical climate in the Middle East in favor of Israel, as was Iraq, and allowing for a future invasion of Iran.

One need only to look at the countries and presidents the U.S. boycotts and criticizes to figure out who Zionist Jewry are targeting and then everything will fall into place.
Putin has been compared to Hitler for a variety of reasons, one because he won't allow the West to meddle in Russian affairs and try to change the political and social climate through "democratic revolutions" or challenging authority through "human right campaigns" aimed at legalizing homosexual Gay Pride parades which outrage the people, but mostly because he revived his country out of the rubble that Jewish Bolshevism created, which even Putin himself admits was Jewish:

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/j...

Of course the Jews, as usual, claim Putin perpetuates this as an "anti-semitic lie":

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/break...

But what happened to the Jewish oligarchs after Putin became president? Berezovsky was exiled and allegedly committed suicide, Khodorkovsky rots in prison at this very moment, others fled to Israel or the West, but people like Abramovich stayed and were most likely forced to pledge allegiance, not to International Jewry, but to Russia as loyal law-abiding citizens.
And as for the Jewish community in Russia, at some point in time it was made clear to them that there would be no conspiring with their tribal brethren in the West to meddle with the affairs in Russia and they had to declare their allegiance to the country as well as is suggested by this article:

http://forward.com/articles/183459/ru...

We can only look to the future with hope and keep our eyes and ears open and most importantly, inform people on what's happening and why it's happening, and one day we'll also be able to put a president like Putin to power!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do a simpleton like you know..........if those Zionist jews are so predictable, they wouldn't be running the world today.....

controlling both sides of a conflict is their usual trick............