• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ayahuasca, Magic Mushrooms, etc..Legal or not in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys,

Can someone know if it is legal to have ayahuasca, magic mushrooms, marijuana, cannabis in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia?

I'm going on a serious spiritual self-discovery and was told that with the help of these, I can attune to a higher sense of consciousness.

My first choice is ayahuasca.....because it is not addictive. Anyone knows?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice bait sinkie you working for CNB?

Nothing CNB can do about it if one does not consume nor traffic any of these in Singapore.

Don't think it is against the law to trip in a country that does allow it, like Boliva, Ecuador, Brazil, etc.

The problem is these South American countries are so far away. I'm looking for a neighboring country that allows it and is legal.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get entry level Dormicum or Subutex first lah after graduated from this two then go on to those you mentioned

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys,

Can someone know if it is legal to have ayahuasca, magic mushrooms, marijuana, cannabis in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia?

Drug (those you mentioned) possession is a serious offence in all south-east asian countries. However, in Thailand, pot is quite common and among the working class, they don't bother. I obtained a bag of grass from a masseuse I patronised in Bangkok when I was there many years ago. My friend who lived in Thailand said they could easily be purchased from street cigarette sellers especially teenage boys with rock band T-shirts. Some ozzie bloke once told me he used to get Magic Mushrooms from the streets in Bali, dunno - haven't been there. Just make sure you clear your stash upon return to Peesai. Have fun, let us know.

Cheers!

pommefrite

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about Malaysia but it's ILLEGAL in INdonesia and Thailand although it's not enforced, people usually buy online at Indonesian biggest forum and it's available openly in Bali. Mushroom from west Indonesia is usually not from cow, but rather bull, elephant etc. from bali it's usually from cow.
I've tried Magic Mushroom in the past and it's certainly spiritual, you do know it grows on dried animal dung?

ayahuasca, I've never seen anyone selling it in SE Asia, again do a search at the biggest forum. not sure it's legal or illegal, unlike magic mushroom which grows abundantly in SE Asia, ayahuasca is not

cannabis - marijuana certainly illegal and heavily enforced.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys,

I'm going on a serious spiritual self-discovery and was told that with the help of these, I can attune to a higher sense of consciousness.

My first choice is ayahuasca.....because it is not addictive. Anyone knows?

If you want magic mushrooms, go Bali. There's a man selling it at every street corner. Walk by em, and they'll go, 'Mushroom, Mushroom'. Apparently, marijuana possession there is a jailable offence, while the cops turn a blind eye to Mushrooms.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems to me there is a world-wide conspiracy from the established churches, mosques, temples, etc to prevent the masses from attaining spiritual consciousness and to shackle them with the bullshit preached in these bullshit churches, mosques, temples, etc.

Anywhere in Singapore where one can go for real YOGA classes, not those bullshit hip yoga, but real YOGA taught by real gurus.....but please, don't ask me to go to India.....I can't take the stench. Also, I hate taking planes. I've a phobia of flying.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure that magic mushrooms are illegal in Singapore. Neither is ayahuasca. These are not addictive. It's like taking herbal tea. I'm not even sure they are classified as banned drugs, because they're not drugs. They're not even narcotics.

You do not smoke ayahusca, or inhale it. You drink it. I guess magic mushrooms, you eat them, right?

But ayahuasca needs a shaman to be around to assist, because the tripping needs to be guided and later interpreted with the shaman, something like that.....but South America is so far away. Only people like Lim Hng Kiang can travel to Columbia and make a detour to Peru or Ecuador at the expense of tax-payers, not that he's actually going to do that, but he certainly can take official leave to go enjoy such spiritual adventures at his own expense, since the cost of travelling to and fro Columbia is already paid for.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go Kuala Lumpur and engage the services of clinical psychotherapist and past life therapist Dr Teoh Hooi Meng, who trained with Dr Michael Newton (the first clinical psychotherapist to successfully regress patients into their intermissive periods, ie. the period in between lifetimes) in the techniques of past life and intermissive period regression therapy.
http://www.lifebetweenlives.org.uk/teoh hooi meng.html
teoh.jpg

And/or do a Hilarion Reading as well. Both methods have pros and cons. The pro of a personal regression experience, is that you experience your past life and intermissive period memories yourself first-hand, guided by Dr Teoh Hooi Meng.

The pro of a Hilarion Reading, is that you get to receive advice (not 'answers', because there are no right or wrong answers, this is your life, your free will) on your own chosen personal questions, from Hilarion and your own guides & helpers. You get to ask anything you want, regarding yourself, your life and your relationship(s) with your loved ones (you have to specify each individual of interest separately in separate questions though), across lifetimes.

Best is, of course, if you can do both.

Last edited: