• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Modern Singapore History

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat post ad nauseam.

Infraction awarded.

Signature edited to yr satisfaction.

hahaha....true to his slimey charactor, the retard still refuses to back down from his mistake and hope that he can deflect the cock-up away......
guess which retard said this....lol.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...it appears that nobody has followed-up on the discoveries of our clown historian.....
and the world at large is still ignorant and not aware that On 31st August 1963, LKY declared unilaterally Singapore's independence, and hence Singapore was independent for 16 days until it merged with Malaysia.

I support the clown historian's efforts to educate the world and hence will bump this thread regularly until the people worldwide and especially papee acknowledge this important milestone of our history.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must appreciate the truth and the validity of my discovery so much that you cant resist bumping up the thread, for which I should be grateful. Now it is writ large in my signature and will remain etched in the world's memory. Pls ensure that you spare no effort doing this and licking my balls till I die. No followup is needed - a fact is afact.

hahaha...it appears that nobody has followed-up on the discoveries of our clown historian.....
and the world at large is still ignorant and not aware that On 31st August 1963, LKY declared unilaterally Singapore's independence, and hence Singapore was independent for 16 days until it merged with Malaysia.

I support the clown historian's efforts to educate the world and hence will bump this thread regularly until the people worldwide and especially papee acknowledge this important milestone of our history.

Last edited:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore achieved internal self-government in 1959.

Singapore joined the federation of Malaya in 1963.

Singapore only became independent as a sovereign nation in 1965.

Kukubird is correct. Kingrant is wrong.

Kingrant please revise your National Education textbook, Secondary 3 and 4.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the trouble with idiots born too late. They suck in everything the national education syllabus taught them and never could find out the real stuff themselves. Even when presented with irrefutable facts by authoritative historians, the only narrative the retards know is that spooned out by people who stick their heads in the PAP shit and expose their asses sky high.
Such dimwits worry me. Singapore's future is in trouble.

Singapore achieved internal self-government in 1959.

Singapore joined the federation of Malaya in 1963.

Singapore only became independent as a sovereign nation in 1965.

Kukubird is correct. Kingrant is wrong.

Kingrant please revise your National Education textbook, Secondary 3 and 4.

Last edited:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the trouble with idiots born too late. They suck in everything the national education syllabus taught them and never could find out the real stuff themselves. Even when presented with irrefutable facts by authoritative historians, the only narrative the retards know is that spooned out by people who stick their heads in the PAP shit and expose their asses sky high.
Such dimwits worry me. Singapore's future is in trouble.

NIE textbooks are written by MOE scholars. I trust their research.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....i enjoy licking the balls of the clown historian....
i think he should be awarded the Nobel prize for history for his discovery that Singapore was an independent country for 16 days prior to joining Malaysia...
i am sure if i continue to bump the thread, the efforts of the clown historian will be rewarded and the important milestone in singapore history be given due recognition in the history books.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
For one who said he will put me on the Ignore List and then goes about diligently following my posts and bumping them up, you should be awarded a Nobel too.

For one who swore to fuck off this forum and then continue to stick around, you must be awarded the Mother of all Clowns.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....my brother, kukubird58 has been locked up by ISD for stepping on the toes of the elites and banned from posting in sbf......
however i will take on his task of getting the attention of the Authority and the world media/history scholars to correct the omission of an important milestone in singapore history....
in this case forumer Kingrant deserves an award for the Nobel history prize because so far nobody has discovered/claimed that Singapore was an independent country in 1963.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......MOE officials are sleeping.....the clown historian has pointed out serious oversight in the history books and they still do not take the necessary correction....
they have no respect for the heroic act of our great leader...
quick...quick...lky is still around....go check with him before it is too late......lol.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha......MOE officials are sleeping.....the clown historian has pointed out serious oversight in the history books and they still do not take the necessary correction....
they have no respect for the heroic act of our great leader...
quick...quick...lky is still around....go check with him before it is too late......lol.

It seems this discussion reached the limits of fruitfulness many pages back.

Suggest that it's time for Sam to lock this thread so that we can all move on.

P/S: Honoured to be in your signature.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems this discussion reached the limits of fruitfulness many pages back.

Suggest that it's time for Sam to lock this thread so that we can all move on.

P/S: Honoured to be in your signature.
hahaha....the relevant authority has still not corrected the history books and many pple are still unaware of such a milestone in our history....
perseverance is needed...same as that required for opps to form the new gahmen...
why give up the fight to get it corrected?????
As an added incentive, Kukubird will stop posting in sbf as soon as as the history books are updated.... Swee boh???

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are loads of mangos PAP history books dont write about. But that didnt mean they are not true.

The japs hid the comfort women and atrocities from their history bks, but does tt mean none of these happened?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are loads of mangos PAP history books dont write about. But that didnt mean they are not true.

The japs hid the comfort women and atrocities from their history bks, but does tt mean none of these happened?
hahaha....confirmed a retard...
it is possible that gahmen can omit events that are shameful or a disgrace to the country.....
anybody with half a brain will know that singapore achieving independence in 1963 cannot be considered a shameful act that pepee have to hide from history books...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a dimwit.

An egomaniac trying to shout independence for 16 days would look silly on the world stage.So better not to remind posterity, even if the country was independent. It's not about the country, it's personal to the old man. Yes, gahmen hiding his little emperor act which on hindsight really looked silly.

Such a numskull. Guess this is truly beyond you.

hahaha....confirmed a retard...
it is possible that gahmen can omit events that are shameful or a disgrace to the country.....
anybody with half a brain will know that singapore achieving independence in 1963 cannot be considered a shameful act that pepee have to hide from history books...

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the start, I already said that LKY stood on the City Hall steps at a mass rally and shouted 3 Merdekas and declared the independence of Singapore.
hahaha...looks like the clown historian screwed up big time.....caught bullshitting with pants down this time...
lky shouted Merdekas 3 times in 1959 when they formed the government under self rule...not on 31 Aug 1963...
watch 1.22 of below clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kqMZhwwMtI

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pssst..hear only the good news...

made for village retards..

Merdeka means freedom and independence..so the idiot contradicts himslf now by saying S'pore was independent earlier in 1959..hahahaha. so now Singapore was independent an extra time! hahahahaha

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...clown historian clutching at straws.....
he never learnt from his father, scroobal to keep dumb when needed but still trying to dig out of a hole when it is beyond hope......