• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Modern Singapore History

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a reminder to the cretin:

Any time, if I am proven wrong in what i have interpreted.....i will stop posting in SBF....how about you Mr/Ms Kingrant???

Last edited by kukubird58; 08-01-2013 at 09:17 PM.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....the idiot still don't get it...

He claimed: In 1963, Singapore was already independent with own PM.
All the evidences showed that this was not the case...
Also no one has written anywhere that Singapore was an independent Nation in 1963...not even papee Government in the history books....
he alone said so and then insisted it must be so......truely retarded.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If pigheaded nuts like him wont live up to his word, what can we do?

If snakes like him wont admit he is wrong, what to do?

The trouble with freedom of speech is that the fool also has his say.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Kingrant
Most Singaporeans don't know about this esoteric snippet in our history that Singapore first became independent on 31 August 1963. This is recorded by many reputable historians, writers and well-known academics, and even by the U.S. Library of Congress. Uniquely Singapore - the only country in the world with 3 independence events in its history: 31 August 1963, 16th September 1963 (part of M'sia), and 9th August 1965. Only the last is celebrated and well-publicised for obvious reasons.
hahaha...good morning planet earth...
time for a history lesson from our #1 lky ball carrier.....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i summarize the main points by both sides.

kingrant:
LKY unilaterally declared Singapore independence on 31st August 1963. the US congressional record states that Singapore had its independence on 31st August 1963 and on 16th September 1963 again.

kukubird58:
Singapore was not independent from 31st August to 16th September 1963 because it was totally an unrecognized country. the British government archives state Singapore independence on 16th September 1963, not 31st August 1963.

think both sides could agree that LKY unilaterally declared Singapore independence on 31st August 1963 and Singapore was totally an unrecognized country from 31st August to 16th September 1963.

what is the original issue of the discussion ? if it is did LKY declare Singapore independence on 31st August 1963, then kukubird58 should fuck off from this forum forever. if it is was Singapore an independent country from 31st August to 16th September 1963 then kingrant should fuck off from this forum forever.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your summary of positions not quite accurate.

I maintained that LKY declared unilaterally Singapore's independence, and hence Singapore was independent for 16 days until it merged with Malaysia. This is in itself a necessary and sufficient condition. Whether it is recorded in history text books or not is not prerequisite. This is a childish point. In fact it was recorded in books written by authoritative political writers who are serious students of history.

To argue that Singapore must be recognised by the U.N. and all countries in the world is stupid, for the simple reason it cant be done in 16 days. The issue is whether the conditions for S'pore to be independent exist and my reply is yes. That is why Britain did not stop it.

In any case, I never promised to fuck off anywhere if I lose, whereas he did, without anybody putting a gun at his head. He was wrong on so many counts.

The pest is done arguing. Time for him to fuck off. Shoo! Shoo!

i summarize the main points by both sides.

kingrant:
LKY unilaterally declared Singapore independence on 31st August 1963. the US congressional record states that Singapore had its independence on 31st August 1963 and on 16th September 1963 again.

kukubird58:
Singapore was not independent from 31st August to 16th September 1963 because it was totally an unrecognized country. the British government archives state Singapore independence on 16th September 1963, not 31st August 1963.

think both sides could agree that LKY unilaterally declared Singapore independence on 31st August 1963 and Singapore was totally an unrecognized country from 31st August to 16th September 1963.

what is the original issue of the discussion ? if it is did LKY declare Singapore independence on 31st August 1963, then kukubird58 should fuck off from this forum forever. if it is was Singapore an independent country from 31st August to 16th September 1963 then kingrant should fuck off from this forum forever.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Singaporeans don't know about this esoteric snippet in our history that Singapore first became independent on 31 August 1963. This is recorded by many reputable historians, writers and well-known academics, and even by the U.S. Library of Congress. Uniquely Singapore - the only country in the world with 3 independence events in its history: 31 August 1963, 16th September 1963 (part of M'sia), and 9th August 1965. Only the last is celebrated and well-publicised for obvious reasons.
hahaha...time for a lesson on Singapore history frtom lky ball carrier....
So according to our resident idiot.... Singapore was independent from Britain on 31Aug /1Sep 1963...
then on 16 Sep 1963, Singapore became independent again????
An independent country becaming independent???from who??? from lky's father???......truely retarded.

the idiot was so engrossed with carrying Harry's balls that he cannot see beyond lky's half sentence in one of his books.....very sad case.
he could not offer a logical explanation why lky did not recognised Singapore as an independent Nation during this part of her history, yet just insisted that LKY declared so and it must be so...how retarded.
the reason why LKY/papee did not record this in history books is because they knew that despite what lky declared, Singapore went on to sign the amendment to the London Agreement and acknowledged that Singapore was only independent from Britain on 16 Sep 1963... there is irrefutable proof on this, yet the idiot simply want to interprete history his way and insist that he is right.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...more blather...you are done arguing. Fuck off!

Politics and history are way beyond your comprehension.

Thickskinned retard, reptile and moron.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....bump for the thread......
learn about Singapore history from our resident LKY ball carrier....lol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the idiot has changed his signature again....lol.

anyway, time for planet earth to laugh at the stupidity of kukubird......shiok sendiri.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mimicry is the highest form of flattery. Since you stole my previous signature to make yr posts, I might as well do you a favour by enshrining it into my signature.

Suggest you stay in the woodwork. If you cant fuck off, live up to yr twisting and turning habits as a worm.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....time to learn singapore history.....
according to the idiot, on 31 Aug 1963, singapore became independent from Britain.
then on 16 Sep 1963, Singapore became independent from Britain again.....
if this is not a joke, I don't know what is.......truely retarded.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, that's what LKY did, declared indep before indep. Call him an idiot if you like.

That's what I have been telling you. Finally you got it, retard.

on 31 Aug 1963, singapore became independent from Britain.
then on 16 Sep 1963, Singapore became independent from Britain again.....

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......true to his slimey charactor, the idiot still want to twist and turn......
all this while he has maintained that LKY declared Singapore to be independent on 31 Aug 1963 and hence Singapore must be independent because LKY declared so.......
now he said that lky was an idiot and a clown to declare Singapore independent before independent?????
only a retard will understand what this retard is trying to say.......lol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore becomes truly independent when Lee Kuan Yew cry on national TV.
hahaha....and that was in 1963?????
nobody... not even papee has acknowledged singapore as an independent nation in 1963 and yet the idiot insisted otherwise because according to him, his idol, lky had so called unilaterally declared singapore to be independent and hence it must be so.........truely retarded.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the retard has not backed down and still want to spread untruth in his signature....
why few people know about a public event reported by the Press????
the simple answer is that the event was a wayang (nothing historic and of any significance) and yet he still cannot comprehend it......lol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....true to his slimey charactor, the retard still refuses to back down from his mistake and hope that he can deflect the cock-up away......
guess which retard said this....lol.
I maintained that LKY declared unilaterally Singapore's independence, and hence Singapore was independent for 16 days until it merged with Malaysia.

Last edited: