• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Modern Singapore History

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kingrant said:
Most Singaporeans don't know about this esoteric snippet in our history that Singapore first became independent on 31 August 1963. This is recorded by many reputable historians, writers and well-known academics, and even by the U.S. Library of Congress. Uniquely Singapore - the only country in the world with 3 independence events in its history: 31 August 1963, 16th September 1963 (part of M'sia), and 9th August 1965. Only the last is celebrated and well-publicised for obvious reasons.
hahaha...this lesson deserves a thread on its own....
it will be in posterity so that pple on planet earth will know this episode...

list of professional historians quoted in support are Edwin Lee and Joginder Singh Jessy (Gentlemen, pse clarify directly or through proxies if u have been maligned)
list of forummers in support of the modern history.......Scroobal, HTOLAS, Thick Face Black Heart, Metalmickey.

List of forummer who disagree that Singapore was an independent country in 1963...kukubird58.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha..what a moron! First, he says he is putting me on his ignore list. Then he kept on bumping up my posts..lol.

Why now change of tactics? Sam buried yr thraed? hahaha..becos it's boring..zzzzzzzzzzz.

I know he's been reading my signature even, and instead of exitting the forum like he promised when he was proven wrong, he now has started a separate thread just on my signature..LOL!

Really a moron. He's really doing me the honours.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...this is what happened when you try to dig yourself out of a shit-hole.....
the evidence is compelling and irrefutable......

London Agreement/Malaysian Act
See Page 4
Article II: Original date 31/8/1963, known as "Malaysia Day".
Article IV: UK to "give up SG" on "Malaysia Day".

See Page 241
Amendment date 31/8/1963 to 16/9/1963:
Into force on 11/9/1963 (date GKS signed)

By agreeing to the amended date of 16/9/1963, Singapore confirmed that it will only be independent from Britain on 16/9/1963 upon formation of Malaysia. What is there to argue about????
This is straight forward and yet the idiot cannot comprehend this....truely retarded.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, the hole is getting bigger and bigger for you, moron! An ignoramus passing off as a history authority. Cant understand simple concepts of independence and has to make it complicated.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the hallmarks of a good history student is to be able to read widely and comprehend well when all the facts have been presented in the public domain.

Read para 4 of the Proclamation of Singapore Independence act which I had attached previously. Here, a proviso had been added by the shrewd Old Man that whatever happened or did not happen on 16th Sep 1963, Singapore would still become independent after 31 August 1963. In other words, Singapore's independence was irrevocable on and after 31 August 1963, and I repeat, its independence was to be guaranteed by the British whether or not Merger and Malaysia came to past.

Need I translate into 4 official languages for you? What you have gven are just timelines for the 16th Sep 63 and has nothing to do with the assurance for the 31 August 63.

Don't make a further fool of yrself. A pity such a serious subject is dwelt upon by a fool for so long.

hahaha...this is what happened when you try to dig yourself out of a shit-hole.....
the evidence is compelling and irrefutable......

London Agreement/Malaysian Act
See Page 4
Article II: Original date 31/8/1963, known as "Malaysia Day".
Article IV: UK to "give up SG" on "Malaysia Day".

See Page 241
Amendment date 31/8/1963 to 16/9/1963:
Into force on 11/9/1963 (date GKS signed)

By agreeing to the amended date of 16/9/1963, Singapore confirmed that it will only be independent from Britain on 16/9/1963 upon formation of Malaysia. What is there to argue about????
This is straight forward and yet the idiot cannot comprehend this....truely retarded.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
kingrant said:
Originally Posted by Kingrant
Most Singaporeans don't know about this esoteric snippet in our history that Singapore first became independent on 31 August 1963. This is recorded by many reputable historians, writers and well-known academics, and even by the U.S. Library of Congress. Uniquely Singapore - the only country in the world with 3 independence events in its history: 31 August 1963, 16th September 1963 (part of M'sia), and 9th August 1965. Only the last is celebrated and well-publicised for obvious reasons.
hahaha......good morning planet earth.....time to learn about Singapore History.....and the stupidity of kukubird....lol.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you two fix a time and place and settle it once and for all using fist? :rolleyes:
1963 or 1965, who gives a shit about it? :oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing for me to settle. It's already history whether one likes it or not, whether one believes it or not. I dont really care one way or the other if he accepts it. He was wrong about his claims and he promised to quit but he didnt. It's about delivering on promises.

Why don't you two fix a time and place and settle it once and for all using fist? :rolleyes:
1963 or 1965, who gives a shit about it? :oIo:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Kingrant
hahaha.....good morning planet earth...
time for a lesson on Singapore history........
as a wise man said....if you keep repeating untruths.....it will be taken as the truth.....lol.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..more repeated untruths from the cock. Thats all you can say.

I just know it that you cant stand it I have it stated in my signatuure. Every post makes that statement, and you cannot rebut every post. Classic!

hahaha.....good morning planet earth...
time for a lesson on Singapore history........
as a wise man said....if you keep repeating untruths.....it will be taken as the truth.....lol.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...i have never met a more thick skinned (beside scroobal) idiot than this.....
the proof is refutable....Singapore signed the London Agreement (amendment) with the implementation date of 16 Sep 1963 for the formation of Malaysia which means that Sinapore was only independent from Britain on 16 Sep 1963..
this is an official document and the idiot can still dispute it....truely retarded.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK let's cut the crap. I really wanted to leave you alone, but you just wont die, and I want to see you die. Just tell me what proof you want to see before you fuck off from this forum as you promised. Do you want me to furnish you irrefutable proof that LKY declared independence on 31 August 1963? How about from the horse's mouth?What would you do if I could bring such proof?

Tell me now. Confirm infront of all our bros here. Make a declaration.

hahaha...i have never met a more thick skinned (beside scroobal) idiot than this.....
the proof is refutable....Singapore signed the London Agreement (amendment) with the implementation date of 16 Sep 1963 for the formation of Malaysia which means that Sinapore was only independent from Britain on 16 Sep 1963..
this is an official document and the idiot can still dispute it....truely retarded.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY confirms that he unilaterally declared Singapore's independence on 31st August 1963. Nothing comes closer to the horse's mouth.

R.I.P. kukubird. F.O.!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...this is classic example of don't ever try to argue with an idiot....

The statement was: In 1963, Singapore was already independent with its own PM.
We now know from records that Singapore signed the London Agreement amendment which meant that Singapore was only independent from Britain
when she joined Malaysia on 16 Sep 1963. So the statement is not true.

Next, the idiot try to shift the argument to another angle and claimed that LKY unilaterally declared Singapore to be independent on 31 Aug 1963.
Again as reported by ST on 1 Sep 1963, he failed to note the key word "de-facto"...as it was beyond his comprehension level.....
As an example, you can say that ABC is the "de-facto" Taiwanese ambassador to Singapore but you will be wrong to say that ABC is the Taiwanese ambassador to Singapore...got the drift now???

All these evidences are on records:
1. London Agreement/Malaysia Act
2. ST dated 1 Sep 1963
3. Singapore Government Press statement
4. The Proclaimation
5. Republic of Singapore Independence Act 1965

Singapore is a democracy and LKY is not a dictator.....
If Singapore was already an independent country before joining Malaysia, LKY has no authority to merge the country with another country....he has to go through another referendum/parliament as an independent democratic country has a constitution to follow....... truely retarded.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee, I love this. Excellent! Fully agree with you that I should never argue with a moron which you are going to be confirmed to be one, and a truly retarded one.

What will you do if I can bring and show irrefutable proof - printed evidence which I have not produced before - that LKY himself has said that he declared Singapore to be independent on 31 August 1963?

No more conjectures and uneducated illogical rationalising whether he did it or not, or could have done it or not.

Just tell me what you will do and if you will keep to your promise to fuck off forever. Just tell me.

No use calling each other names. Call my bluff and I'll expose you.

hahaha...this is classic example of don't ever try to argue with an idiot....

Next, the idiot try to shift the argument to another angle and claimed that LKY unilaterally declared Singapore to be independent on 31 Aug 1963.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha.. As I have said, I am loving every minute of it. The retarded one is probably too busy frenetically and frantically browsing through all of LKY's books and publications to find out if he should call my bluff.

Meanwhile, peace upon Earth and mankind is spared his noisy kuku chatter and prattle. And I am humming along ready to throw the evidence in his face and force him to take his exile ignominiously. LOL!

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the idiot is truely a retard....
From all the evidences presented, Singapore was not recognised as an independent country in 1963 except by the idiot.
Not even papee recognised Singapore as an independent country and the idiot thought he was the most clever person on earth...lol.

The dispute was whether Singapore was an independent country in 1963 from 1 Sep 1963 to 15 Sep 1963 and it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Singapore was not recognised as an independent country by any other Nation during that period.

Now he claimed that LKY said this and LKY said that....truely retarded...
lky can also declared that he was the emperor and singapore belongs to him but that doesn't mean it is the case....got the drift???

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are clutching at straws. All our posts are recorded, so we cannot run away.

You are shape shifting. The issue is not whether Singapore's indep was recognised in 1963 Aug 31st by the world before it was considered independent. The point of contention was whether LKY proclaimed S'pore to be indep on 31st Aug 1963! Even LKY knew that you cant get yr country recognised in 16 days! But it didnt prevent him from declaring independence.

So indeed no point arguing with fools. you are like a worm wriggling out of yr shit.

Nevertheless for the info and proof that I was right, here is the text from one of his books. So the idiot now says that LKY can write it, it didnt mean it happened? Hahahahaha..lol. QED!

What a frreaking dishonest and retarded moron. How stupid of LKY! He shld know that if he couldnt get S'pore recognised as indep then he shldnt have declared it indep!

IMG_0322.JPG

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suggest the whole lot of us go down to Bedok community centre Friday evening and have it out. Who win or lose, we will keep to ourselves.