• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you have a story to share? ndp gimmick or what?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is very hypocritical and lame.

do u ve a story to share?
the best and greatest stories are buried in bukit brown cemetery where our forefathers rested and created history for singapore.

they just gotta destroy that and then ask everyone to "share" their mundane story.

what creepy meaning is this?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is very hypocritical and lame.

do u ve a story to share?
the best and greatest stories are buried in bukit brown cemetery where our forefathers rested and created history for singapore.

they just gotta destroy that and then ask everyone to "share" their mundane story.

what creepy meaning is this?

What if we share anti-PAP stories?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
however, knowing that our gahmen's favorite channel is 90.5FM GOLD which means only the good things about them are heard. the bad ones sure kena censored.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
my anti-story ah??? during the "war of terror" started by MURIKA!!! prez bushy, some best-world sinpi MP call people like me a terrorist. forgot if he say it in parliament or just some newspaper quote him. if i terrorist, why they still put in a reserves unit that was made to counter certain "terrorist" threats? if they don't trust so much, then can faster transfer me to a REAL reserves unit, then MR...so ican return all this stupid heavy army junk and stop making myself more useless than FTs at the workplace because ICT?!?! yea, that's my story. boring hor?

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we share the stories of how PAP lost a) Aljunied b) Hougang c) Punggol East? Will the NDP committee show that?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i stories that i want to share are:

1. how the hypocirtes paps cried over important issues about singaporeans. they cried and wayang concerned but in the end they vote for and NOT AGAINST their concern.

2. how lim suay suay always cried. he's a kana sai idiot wearing zorro outfit and singing or rather ruining a evergreen meaningful hokkien song ai bia jiak A yeh.

3. the mystery behind pinky's taiwan visit b4 his dragon throne ascent which gave sgp the PEESAI title.

4. how pinky and lau goh messed up the CLOB SAGA and ruined many sgp investors' lifesavings and probably their lives too.

5. how they allow phey yew kok escaped. there is not news of arrest until. singapore? can meh? one which always how lian how efficient they carryout things? can meh?? can let a fugitive escaped until totally no trace? can meh?????

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the trouble with the country now is HYPOCRISY. i dunno u guys but i can't feel any sincerity in the pap wanting really to better our life. do you?
take for example NTUC or better be called CUNT. it's an UNION FOR WORKERS. u must join and pay mthly membership and yet the things they sell is more expensive. it's never cheaper unless the other pte grocerers lower their prices, then CUNT would follow. just imagine. how much have they profiteered? a labour UNION which isn't suppose to be for the workers and the ppl.

this is how the module of the pap's domination: rule, make tonnes of $ and enslave the nation :(

Last edited: