• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RTS rapid transit system linking Johor and Singapore (MASTEEL)

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah lor, just to confirm again, Singapore had told Malaysia about RTS's location at Republic Poly way back in JUNE 2011. 4 years later, we are no closer to confirming JB's RTS location. Total disappointment!

Malaysia govt likes to salesman talk only. Ask them to put money on the line and commit and they suddenly keep quiet. Hey, this sounds like someone we know here. Only like to slag other people project but own project is the best in JB Singapore n some say batam.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lor, just to confirm again, Singapore had told Malaysia about RTS's location at Republic Poly way back in JUNE 2011. 4 years later, we are no closer to confirming JB's RTS location. Total disappointment!

Having RTS is consider as a bonus...but really cannot expect too much.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having RTS is consider as a bonus...but really cannot expect too much.

Actually SG co-paid some US$20m for Aecom's consultancy work. As I contribute my fair share of taxes to the SG Govt, it is entirely reasonable to expect that US$20m of our previous money (which could be used to fund poorer households) do not go down the drain. Please ask R&F to assert some pressure to speed things up!

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually SG co-paid some US$20m for Aecom's consultancy work. As I contribute my fair share of taxes to the SG Govt, it is entirely reasonable to expect that US$20m of our previous money (which could be used to fund poorer households) do not go down the drain. Please ask R&F to assert some pressure to speed things up!

If I may add, the well connected CSLong can also get his beloved Sultan to do miracle :biggrin:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing much R&F can do unless MY wanted to buy back a peace of land from R&F and change the RTS station from Bukit Chagar to PC. Even Sultan of Johor can't do anything. The ball is in the hand of the Federal Gov. PM Najib is quite busy doing other things now....

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing much R&F can do unless MY wanted to buy back a peace of land from R&F and change the RTS station from Bukit Chagar to PC. Even Sultan of Johor can't do anything. The ball is in the hand of the Federal Gov. PM Najib is quite busy doing other things now....

So now how??
Any poor fellas swallowed the bait, hook and sinker?
Go Holland Go!!

Sultan.JPG

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now how??
Any poor fellas swallowed the bait, hook and sinker?
Go Holland Go!!

Please show some respect to the Sultan. RTS project is clearly a Federal gov project. Why purposely mock and try to link it with the Sultan of Johor? What is your motive here? If you are a Malaysian, at least learn to respect the Sultan. Without the Sultan, you think JB will be as prosperous now?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are such a dumb ass..

JB is prosperous because of Singapore.

Now go back to your own thread with your stupidity.

Please show some respect to the Sultan. RTS project is clearly a Federal gov project. Why purposely mock and try to link it with the Sultan of Johor? What is your motive here? If you are a Malaysian, at least learn to respect the Sultan. Without the Sultan, you think JB will be as prosperous now?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, Singaporean make JB prosperous.....so generous ? I thought Singaporeans have made everything expensive in JB!!

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

This ain't gonna get you out of the web you spun and trapped yourself in. It is very clear that this is to show how your position re the power Sultan can wield can take a 180 deg turn in less than a month. All I can say is that 上的山多终遇虎. I dare say that this will not be the last incident, if you continue to spin more cock & bull that will only entrap you again :o

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ain't gonna get you out of the web you spun and trapped yourself in. It is very clear that this is to show how your position re the power Sultan can wield can take a 180 deg turn in less than a month. All I can say is that 上的山多终遇虎. I dare say that this will not be the last incident, if you continue to spin more cock & bull that will only entrap you again :o

Well, i just state facts here....not cock or bull.... :wink:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can sit here all day and dig out every thread you guys posted in the past.
Spin what you want, it will definitely come back to haunt you.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not I do not respect the Sultan but it is the misrepresentation by people like you which brought down the high regard of the Sultan.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is all mine. Yours is also mine. Anything else, ask Najib.

The above thread clearly shows that you insulted the Sultan. Regret now? Dont have the guts to admit it? Be a man ..... just apologise and move on if you still call yourself a Malaysian. Frankly, your sarcasm have came back to haunt you......

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The above thread clearly shows that you insulted the Sultan. Regret now? Dont have the guts to admit it? Be a man ..... just apologise and move on if you still call yourself a Malaysian. Frankly, your sarcasm have came back to haunt you......

Tell me which 12 words including 2 full stop and a comma is an insult?
I am a Malaysian and I am not a Johorian. Period.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me which 12 words including 2 full stop and a comma is an insult?
I am a Malaysian and I am not a Johorian. Period.

Not man enough to admit what you said? Tell me exactly what your 12 words mean! Are you saying that since you are not a Johorian, you are free to give sarcastic comment on Sultan of Johor? This is not funny, funniman. As i said, just apologise and move on.... if you still regard yourself as a Malaysian.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not man enough to admit what you said? Tell me exactly what your 12 words mean! Are you saying that since you are not a Johorian, you are free to give sarcastic comment on Sultan of Johor? This is not funny, funniman. As i said, just apologise and move on.... if you still regard yourself as a Malaysian.

Respect begets respect. Try harder next time.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect begets respect. Try harder next time.

Still show no remorse? Well, hope lesson learned for you. Is a disgrace to insult the Sultan when you still call yourself a Malaysian. Go through the lyric of our national anthem if you still think you are not wrong.