• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Harassment - These Consequences Await You!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Those Who Insist on Harassingme and other PAP supporters :

1) I hope the Mods can sticky the contents of this thread for the reference of all forum users. By better informing users of the legal implications of their actions, we can perhaps deter future cyber harassers and bullies lulled into committing illegal acts behind the perceived veil of anonymity.

2) Traceability: It is no secret that whenever an internet user signs into a forum, he leaves an electronic footprint via his unique IP address. The legal process of evidential Discovery ensures that an online criminal would always be traceable and identifiable at the whim and fancy of an aggrieved person who applies to the Court for an order of Discovery.

3) Criminal Liability for Harrassment: There is little debate that harassment is a crime and a civil offence. By pasting a person’s picture with his name all over his estate, one commits the crime of harassment punishable by both imprisonment and a fine. The very same laws apply when a person commits harassment online, with the very same criminal and civil consequences. Except of course, that such acts are covered under the Penal Code AND the Misuse of Computers Act.

4) Hefty Civil Damages: In addition to criminal liability imposed by the state, the aggrieved person has the right to sue and be compensated heavily in damages for reputational and emotional harm caused by the harasser. These damages, along with the cost of legal fees and court fees, can easily run into hundreds of thousands.

5) Threat of Litigation: The threat of litigation hangs like a cloud over the life of an offender, making it almost impossible to carry on normally with one’s life. Under the law, an aggrieved person has at least 6 years to take action. Hence, today’s online harasser/bully would only know the full extent of his criminal and civil liability in early 2019.

To all would-be internet bullies and harassers, please do not imagine that having your account banned is the worst that can happen. Once you’ve had your little day in the sun, the victim will have his.

Kind Regards,
ILovePAP

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:oIo:FUCK YOUR MOTHER LAU CHEE BYE!!! :oIo:

Is this considered harassment? :biggrin: Limpei no understand england one hor...you explain can boh? :biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Blame Sam Leong. He gave me these Emoticons to Up Your MOTHER'S LAU CHEE BYE! :oIo:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) I hope the Mods can sticky the contents of this thread for the reference of all forum users. By better informing users of the legal implications of their actions, we can perhaps deter future cyber harassers and bullies lulled into committing illegal acts behind the perceived veil of anonymity.

2) Traceability: It is no secret that whenever an internet user signs into a forum, he leaves an electronic footprint via his unique IP address. The legal process of evidential Discovery ensures that an online criminal would always be traceable and identifiable at the whim and fancy of an aggrieved person who applies to the Court for an order of Discovery.

3) Criminal Liability for Harrassment: There is little debate that harassment is a crime and a civil offence. By pasting a person’s picture with his name all over his estate, one commits the crime of harassment punishable by both imprisonment and a fine. The very same laws apply when a person commits harassment online, with the very same criminal and civil consequences. Except of course, that such acts are covered under the Penal Code AND the Misuse of Computers Act.

4) Hefty Civil Damages: In addition to criminal liability imposed by the state, the aggrieved person has the right to sue and be compensated heavily in damages for reputational and emotional harm caused by the harasser. These damages, along with the cost of legal fees and court fees, can easily run into hundreds of thousands.

5) Threat of Litigation: The threat of litigation hangs like a cloud over the life of an offender, making it almost impossible to carry on normally with one’s life. Under the law, an aggrieved person has at least 6 years to take action. Hence, today’s online harasser/bully would only know the full extent of his criminal and civil liability in early 2019.

To all would-be internet bullies and harassers, please do not imagine that having your account banned is the worst that can happen. Once you’ve had your little day in the sun, the victim will have his.

Kind Regards,
ILovePAP

Good luck and I wish you all the best. :biggrin::cool:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not a threat. I am only stating the law and facts to warn those harassers or their actions.

You are as guilty ...I just saw a post from you using defamatory language at Steffychun. If you want others to be holy, than be holy yourself.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if the pap IB like the TS harrasses others using another cowardly clone(S)? what's the consequences?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mutherfucker like you should learn to keep your arse down to be fuck by us ..... hehehe

Ever heard of counter sue? And you lose the case you pay the defendant legal cost?

ILovePAP

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mutherfucker like you should learn to keep your arse down to be fuck by us ..... hehehe

Ever heard of counter sue? And you lose the case you pay the defendant legal cost?

Bro, we live in SG lei, under the eyes of the law, government and pro-government dogs always win one, logic is secondary.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they alr give up hope on online media, for every IB they employ, there are ten haters out there. So time to bring out the tested and proven STFU OR I SUE U method.

There is no need for clones or IB. I am myself and a proud and ardent supporter of the PAP. Period.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, we live in SG lei, under the eyes of the law, government and pro-government dogs always win one, logic is secondary.
Another baseless attempt again in defaming the ruling party. It's a sorry state of affairs that the opposition supporters resort to harassment to further their cause. Sad day for Singapore.