• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Meets West – What Does Lunar New Year Mean To Me?

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
cny5.gif

Now and then I tend to move away from the jovial posts and articles and offer up my thoughts and reasoning on some more serious issues.

As we move toward the Lunar New Year (Chinese Year of the Ox), I want to take some time out and reflect on the profound changes that I’ve incurred in my life due to the wonderful mix of cultures.

[MY REFLECTIONS]

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real one lah! only more conniving, despicable and thick skinned lah!The dumb Sinkies can start clicking away!Why isn't the AntiPAP guy here to say something about clicking on to a "wet sai" hah?

Festive season is on ! Beware of thieves!

Business is bad! In Chinatown, there had been reported cases of stall owners fucking each other over sly attempts to steal customers. Pathetic! So low class!

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Chinatown, Lim Chee Guan selling Bak Kwa non=stop, queue as long as 100 over people.
Nex door, Fragrance Bak Kwa, sales people looking for houseflies to patron.
Opposite at People's Park. A Chinese Money-Changer garnered 90 percent of the customers, the rest 10 percent share equally with something like about 8-Indian Money Changers.
You tell me?

jw5

Loyal
At Chinatown, Lim Chee Guan selling Bak Kwa non=stop, queue as long as 100 over people.
Nex door, Fragrance Bak Kwa, sales people looking for houseflies to patron.
Opposite at People's Park. A Chinese Money-Changer garnered 90 percent of the customers, the rest 10 percent share equally with something like about 8-Indian Money Changers.
You tell me?
Why must people insist on buying bak kwa at higher prices during CNY?

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE]Real one lah! only more conniving, despicable and thick skinned lah!The dumb Sinkies can start clicking away!Why isn't the AntiPAP guy here to say something about clicking on to a "wet sai" hah?

Business is bad! In Chinatown, there had been reported cases of stall owners fucking each other over sly attempts to steal customers. Pathetic! So low class!

According to reports, when customers admonished the morally reprehensible conduct of those scumbag stall owners, there appeared little small dick, shrivelled balls mudskippers yanking on the big strong and manly cocks of those who had exposed the dishonorable shenanigans. Analysis of this episode revealed that the cocksuckers just love foreign dicks and will swallow zoey amounts of cum just to show and pledge their eternal voluntary enslavement to the ang mohs!.

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a JOKE!

"Lor Yarn See Fug, Choe Min Phei". Admin! Watch Out! your backside skin may get stolen by a scumbag for his facial skin!

Like in the movie " Face Off " ? John Travolta and Nicolas Cage just to jolt your memory?

Last edited:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Meets West ? What Does Lunar New Year Mean To Me?

heh. Z - another full time forum troll full of pent up frustration? I gave you more credit than that mate... how wrong was I? U must make your parents very proud with your words. Anyway, another one to put on 'ignore' - cheers buddy, gotta go, I've got a life offline. Life's too short to hate.

To all my friends here, thanks for the PM support and heads up - xin nian kuai le! See u all in a month when we're back in SG.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Meets West ? What Does Lunar New Year Mean To Me?

Will there be another aircrash soon? Maybe cheapos usually take the bus even though they are making money out of ignorant and hoodwinked advertisers! Ho, Ho, Ho! A fatal bus crash soon? How many fucking suckcock friends do such fakes have?

I'm having a real relaxing time ever since an aussie pig gay boys club mudskipper been giving me great blowjobs every night and sometimes an extra day blow. Life is fine and my parents are smiling from wherever they are! And they would be real proud! They hate ang mohs unlike those who rather suck ang mohs than their own kind. I believe one is in London! And one is latching on to a Scottish sausage every night here!

Last edited:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
cny5.gif

Now and then I tend to move away from the jovial posts and articles and offer up my thoughts and reasoning on some more serious issues.

As we move toward the Lunar New Year (Chinese Year of the Ox), I want to take some time out and reflect on the profound changes that I’ve incurred in my life due to the wonderful mix of cultures.

[MY REFLECTIONS]

i notice you still have not contacted us for your treatment. it seems that you are in denial, and i totally understand that. i also notice you have stopped posting on the other site. i know it was difficult to share with us exactly how shameful and dirty you felt when your mother molested you.

listen, we cant force you to come into treatment. but you need to stop beating your wife and son. for the sake of your family, you need to learn to control your anger. its not fair to your family to bear the brunt of your ruthless beatings. and every time your wife goes to the emergency room the doctors there suspect you are beating her. should you be reported, it might be too late for you

in the spirit of the new year, why not get some help? we are here to help you. you are not alone.

mudskipper.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real one lah! only more conniving, despicable and thick skinned lah!The dumb Sinkies can start clicking away!Why isn't the AntiPAP guy here to say something about clicking on to a "wet sai" hah?

Yah lah, this is the type of language that suit you the best, don't try to be somebody else talking in psuedo chim english, just be your own hokkien peng self.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah, this is the type of language that suit you the best, don't try to be somebody else talking in psuedo chim english, just be your own hokkien peng self.

According to reports, when customers admonished the morally reprehensible conduct of those scumbag stall owners, there appeared little small dick, shrivelled balls mudskippers yanking on the big strong and manly cocks of those who had exposed the dishonorable shenanigans. Analysis of this episode revealed that the cocksuckers just love foreign dicks and will swallow zoey amounts of cum just to show and pledge their eternal voluntary enslavement to the ang mohs!.
Here we go! My Bitch is back! Time for what you do Best! Please stay longer and not run away like the CUNT that you are!:biggrin: Why? Tonight logon using "mudskipper." with a tiny clitoris dot hah? A CUNT is still a CUNT baby..:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin: Oh Fuck! logged out again. Doesn't that reminds you of a pussy? You just can't find good HEAD nowadays!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Maestro!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBpuue9so9o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBpuue9so9o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: