• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More young people are looking forward to Harry's demise

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes even if he dies before we can bring him to justice when the revolution comes round...we must dig up his corpse and flog it.

Many people who suffered may get some satisfaction with flogging a corpse. More important I think that it will give Spore a second chance & hopefully they will not allow another dictator like LKY to monopolise power

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY : If can eat, don't waste !:o

We haven't heard from LKY lately. Obviously his age is catching up with him.

For all we know he might be eating a special diet of porridge:biggrin: Sometimes death is easier than trying to live past 90 even for someone as powerful as him.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We haven't heard from LKY lately. Obviously his age is catching up with him.

For all we know he might be eating a special diet of porridge:biggrin: Sometimes death is easier than trying to live past 90 even for someone as powerful as him.

They might be fixing a Darth Vader suit on him

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just young people want to see smear of shit on sole of shoe eat joss sticks.
The middle age and the old also want to see that.

Even the dead want LKY to quickly eat joss sticks. So that they can join the demons and ghouls all intent on fucking LKY into Hell and raping him all over into his nose and eye sockets as well

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I shall be very sad if he goes before papees are arrested, accounts frozen and
thrown in jail(waiting to be burned eternally in HELLS).....

how unfair it would be for the nation!

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:
Never mind la....we can always dig up his corpse and piss on it

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will miss Harry when he goes.

without Harry SGP would not stand out in the SEA.

please dun go grandpa Harry.

Thank you Jesus for giving us Harry.

I hope Harry give his life to you soon, so that I can shake Harry's hands in heaven when I mati too!!!!

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok lah... i sym with him.

just in case he miss the white house, i dont mind chipping in one for him

China_Town_Bangkok_56.jpg

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will miss Harry when he goes.

without Harry SGP would not stand out in the SEA.

please dun go grandpa Harry.

Thank you Jesus for giving us Harry.

I hope Harry give his life to you soon, so that I can shake Harry's hands in heaven when I mati too!!!!

Old fart will be giving the King of Hades a run for his money, you can shake his hand there.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Old fart will be giving the King of Hades a run for his money, you can shake his hand there.

Together w my bro ji yah peh and kar kiahs horse head and bullfaced we are waiting eagerly for his card to get punched and come collecting with the tightest and most painful manacles ..... Make sure we do the scenic route slowly..... Very very slowly......kekeke

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you better start preparing for gebiz to erect 20th level of hell. 18 level may not b enough.