• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will LKY Walk Un-aided This NDP??

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pictures belows shows that LKY barely can walk a step without some aid.
It would be interesting to watch him walk this NDP.

Will he be in a wheelchair?
What do u think?

lee-kuan-yew-tree.jpg

lkytree16065e.jpg

lkytree16063e.jpg

01b01f60.jpg

15343781_0.JPG

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall be very sad if he goes before papees are arrested, accounts frozen and
thrown in jail(waiting to be burned eternally in HELLS).....

how unfair it would be for the nation!

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every night Gecko sings this in his dream beckoning him to join her....

[video=youtube;lZs5hWfH8XI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZs5hWfH8XI[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time smear of shit on sole of shoe LeeConYou go and see his Gecko being fucked and raped by demons and ghouls , with the same mercy as LKY showed to his enemies here

It is time that LKY go eat joss sticks and candle wax and be screwed and raped by those demons and ghouls with the same mercy as what he shown on Earth

THEN WE ALL CAN HAVE OUR YUM YUM YUMMMMMM SENG
AND WATCH HIS FUCKING PAP CANCEROUS GROWTH IMPLODE FROM THE FILTH AND DIRT AND TURDS THAT COMPRISES OF THEIR MAGGOTS AND COCKROACHES

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pictures belows shows that LKY barely can walk a step without some aid.
It would be interesting to watch him walk this NDP.

Will he be in a wheelchair?
What do u think?

I pray he does, then while he's walking up to his seat, trip and 扑街.

Though I wish the old fart will sell salted duck egg on another day so the kiss ass 超级白will have an excuse to declare a national holiday, I'll settle for the joy of seeing old fart gasp for air on national TV.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Though I wish the old fart will sell salted duck egg on another day so the kiss ass 超级白will have an excuse to declare a national holiday, I'll settle for the joy of seeing old fart gasp for air on national TV.

I am sure it will happen to your family members too when what goes around comes around.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure it will happen to your family members too when what goes around comes around.

Hope someone in the stadium will have balls to hold up a placard. " Why wont the old man die? " Old
man see and so du lan he have a brain aneurysm. And die on the spot. Let him
go out with a bang, i dont mind celebrating his death anniversary and national day tgt.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. who really cares what the broken record walks, shits or vomits rubbish.
3. it is just some living corpse thing who still collects millions:kma:
4. if drop dead on that day so that we can have some public holidays mah:biggrin:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember spread rumour of Lee's passing last year.

I thought I saw a ghost when he show up in NDP 2012.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps a no show. The first time in NDP history?

He will attend from the comfort of his home, they will beam his avatar to the parade...where he will walk up the steps & take his seat, he will wave & smile to the crowds from the jumbo-tron seen around the parade area ...& the minions, will clap & cheer & throw bouquet of flowers....:biggrin:

What never attend?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont bet on it. U underestimate the length the ndp committee will do to ensure old fart attendence. I bet they will make a elevator that rise from ground floor to his seat. No expense will be spare.:rolleyes: