• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yingluck Shinawatra - pretty woman, populist politician but bad businesswoman

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to resort to name calling. I am not a PAP balls carrier. Just trying to stimulate discussion here. Yingluck is no different from other politicians who resort to subsidies, like in Malaysia and Indonesia. And Singapore.

sinkieland govt got what subsidies hah?....

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

AHPETC REFUTES NEA’S ALLEGATIONS
http://www.ahpetc.sg/media-release-3-june-2013/
At these annual cleanings, the Town Council will bear all cost related to cleaning the high areas, including all necessary scaffolding and canvas costs. This is in keeping with our obligation to clean the high areas annually, as confirmed by NEA’s Advisory of 31 May 2013.

Singapore hawkers will get subsidies for the cleaning hawker centres’ high area including all necessary scaffolding and canvas costs. This is in keeping with the govt obligation to clean the high areas annually,……. with the very uniquely exception of those managed by the ”good office” of the Hammerrhoid Town Council as the “good people” there try to pocket those subsidies for bigger profiteering.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stock portfolio has increased in value. Hmm, looks like the investments do at least have an upside. I wonder who is an idiot.

temasek.jpg

Wow! You're a bigger idiot than I thought. You mean you really believe this crap? Go read another thread regarding this where the forumers had debunked that whole bullshit. In any case, that won't change your mind as PAP balls carriers are forever PAP balls carriers!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! You're a bigger idiot than I thought. You mean you really believe this crap? Go read another thread regarding this where the forumers had debunked that whole bullshit. In any case, that won't change your mind as PAP balls carriers are forever PAP balls carriers!!!

Gong cheebyes actually forms the majority here in sinkieland.........60.1% to be exact.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AHPETC REFUTES NEA’S ALLEGATIONS
http://www.ahpetc.sg/media-release-3-june-2013/

Singapore hawkers will get subsidies for the cleaning hawker centres’ high area including all necessary scaffolding and canvas costs. This is in keeping with the govt obligation to clean the high areas annually,……. with the very uniquely exception of those managed by the ”good office” of the Hammerrhoid Town Council as the “good people” there try to pocket those subsidies for bigger profiteering.

Why is our taxes not used to subsidize opposition wards? Are hawkers in opposition wards not taxpayers?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is our taxes not used to subsidize opposition wards? Are hawkers in opposition wards not taxpayers?

Why didn’t the “good office” of the Hammerrhoid Town Council subsidise the hawkers on the hawker centre cleaning, as they have promised or quietly claimed to be doing so?

The Hammerrhoids are discriminating against the hawkers just because the some of the Hawkers’ Association members are PAP dogs. And they are punishing every single hawkers simply because of a few black sheeps.

Why is the SCC collected by the “good office” of the Hammerrhoid Town Council not used to subsidise PAP hawkers and non-Hammerrhoid hawkers in opposition wards? Are PAP hawkers and non-Hammerrhoid hawkers in opposition wards not paying their SCC to the “good office” of the Hammerrhoid Town Councils?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you really believe this crap? Go read another thread regarding this where the forumers had debunked that whole bullshit.

No need to over-analyse. It is a matter of understanding simple English.

I said the investments at least have some upside. Even if Temasek's entire portfolio has only one stock that has gone up, I will still be correct because AT LEAST one stock will have appreciated. Don't try to wriggle out of this.

But knowing you, you will not admit to being stupid. Instead, you will blame the mentally-challenged dick and low IQ cunt that produced this idiot. I hope you enjoy this name-calling. LOL.

Don't waste my time. You are on my Ignore list. Come back and talk with me only when you are a bit less stupid.

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to over-analyse. It is a matter of understanding simple English.

I said the investments at least have some upside. Even if Temasek's entire portfolio has only one stock that has gone up, I will still be correct because AT LEAST one stock will have appreciated. Don't try to wriggle out of this.

But knowing you, you will not admit to being stupid. Instead, you will blame the mentally-challenged dick and low IQ cunt that produced this idiot. I hope you enjoy this name-calling. LOL.

Don't waste my time. You are on my Ignore list. Come back and talk with me only when you are a bit less stupid.

I've been in this forum long enough to know that those who lose arguments and can't substantiate their own claims would always resort to put those who win over them on the ignore list. But just to be clear, I am not here to win arguments but just to put down those who so blindly defend their PAP masters without even spending a thought on what they are supporting.

As regards to the recent Temasick's propaganda of increased portfolio value, go read Leong Sze Hian's article on this matter at The Online Citizen. Leong shredded the entire Temasick report to pieces. If after reading that article u still don't get it, it's expected because which PAP balls carriers have any brains?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Published on Mar 31, 2014

[h=1]Beleaguered Thai PM defends herself against rice charges[/h][h=2][/h]
jayingluck313e.jpg

BANGKOK (REUTERS) - Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Monday showed up to defend herself against charges linked to a ruinous government rice pledging scheme that could lead to her removal from office.

The charges were brought against her by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC). Should the commission forward the case to the Senate for possible impeachment, Ms Yingluck would be suspended from official duties.

It was unclear when such a decision would be made, but it could take weeks.

Ms Yingluck arrived at the anti-graft commission's headquarters to defend herself, following earlier speculation that she might send lawyers to represent her instead.