• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

free ride... what free ride??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the haunting quote from our infamous immortal:

THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH ,,,,,,, especially when pappies are in control.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
you free rideings has got time limits? how long then must going in and coming out from stations to enjoyments discouts?

hi, nelson! welcum to my thread. such an honour! :smile:

my gang of laukubuays love giving free rides too or u rather want them from my other gang of laukuaykangs or more commonly known as lauhankus?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
got free ride wot. free bus rides to big splash. also free bus rides to parkway parade, katong 911, bedok mat central and payalebar singpost!! but must wait like 1 hour plus. cheeh

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
and if most of the commuters are foreigners.........................then foreigners get free rides while locals pay................

How to get free bus rides? Learn from ah nehs in Little India. Board the bus in groups and push your way in without tapping the cards. The bus captain could do nothing to stop free boarders. How to? One man against so many ah nehs boarding the bus at one time. Try it out in Little India and get free ride too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good idea. Go to work early, get some job done and by 9 am, you can start calling people to do business or have breakfast meeting before 8 am.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no free lunch in this world. Not even free rides.
These so-called "free rides" are paid for with tax dollars. Essentially, it is the public subsidizing a small subset of commuters. Which means the majority will not benefit directly.

Gahmen policies and initiatives affect each individual differently. I find it helpful to have people here sharing their views, as it leads to better understanding of the effectiveness and scope of impact.

once again, a nation has been ignorantly conned.

do remember the quote from our infamous immortal: THERE'S NO FREE LUNCH.....especially from the pappies :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the pap's dic, there is only money into their pockets, rarely money out of their pockets. if it's out from one pocket, the other shall very fast suck it back by sucking dry the people.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell you the stupidity of the free ride. You can only get it on DTL. Which means YOU PAY FOR everything else! Say you transit from east west. You got to exit and come in again at the transition station! Else even the DTL part you are paying!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
to make your text simplest:

what pap give u a drumstick, they shall take back your hen and also the cock and chicks....but especially the cock :p

.... you forgot about the balls of the cock. Pappies will not leave the balls behind. Sinkies must be made ball-less.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a good idea. Go to work early, get some job done and by 9 am, you can start calling people to do business or have breakfast meeting before 8 am.

This is precisely what pappies mean by increasing productivity of the work force. Killing 2 birds with one stone. Increasing fare collection for SMRT and increasing productivity at the same time. Throw one bait to catch the fish and the Sotong with twin hooks.