• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tony Tan: "Last night's full moon was even more special."

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was reported in the Sunday Times to have posted this on his FB.

I am so happy to hear from my President.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan: "Last night's full moon was even more special."

At the compounds of the Istana, the President was having a romantic KFC candle light dinner with his wife and at the same time enjoying the view of the full moon..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wished I had some outdoor sex when the moon was special. If not for the haze ......... sigh :(

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pzZxT0y0m90?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 35% president has to say something lest sinkies demand him to help solve the haze problem. Another useless skunk in white.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody got our presidents full mooning peekture! mooning.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fast no more haze and can talk about full moon? Just now saw the news, ministers are all smiling when giving out masks. As if celebrating some festivals...

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fast no more haze and can talk about full moon? Just now saw the news, ministers are all smiling when giving out masks. As if celebrating some festivals...

Funny eh, PAP out in full force when the haze go down. When haze go up, they need to hold more meetings in air-con rooms. Typical.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you click on the audio ? Doesn't sound that vulgar when spoken by a lady.

Last edited: