• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Major Outreach 23 Jan Hong Lim Park

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Editors
The National Solidarity Party cordially invites you and your news team to attand our first major political outreach of the year at the following venue:

DATE/TIME: Friday, 23 January 2009 @ 6.30-8.30PM
VENUE: The Speakers Corner
REFRESHMENT: Packaged drinks & Sandwiches
SPEAKERS: Most of the CEC members, including the President & the Sec-Gen, and a few non-members
TOPICS: NSP's impression of the 2009 Budget & Suggestions for the improvement of political space in Singapore

Your esteem presence would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Ken Sun
Secretary General
National Solidarity Party

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alaskan_Baby_Small.jpg

jw5

Loyal
GMS
Have you changed you mind about standing in the next elections? Hope you will. :smile:
Ken should too, I believe that he didn't stand the last time right?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
GMS
Have you changed you mind about standing in the next elections? Hope you will. :smile:
Ken should too, I believe that he didn't stand the last time right?

Dear JW5,

Thank you for your concerns but no, I have not changed my mind. I may not even be free to attend the NSP Hong Lim Park gathering due to work commitments.

Goh Meng Seng