• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammy, can you check who the fuck zap me 100 pts?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ask him what? Ask him song boh issit? :oIo::biggrin:

Song cheebye! Limpei now need masking tape! How come haze can smell when i close all windows and on aircon! Cheebye! Must masking tape all the windows to prevent air coming in!

Machiam Sinkieland kena chemical warfare! Cheebye!!! :oIo::biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song cheebye! Limpei now need masking tape! How come haze can smell when i close all windows and on aircon! Cheebye! Must masking tape all the windows to prevent air coming in!

Lanjiao lah, Limbeh teach you one very good method. Use the masking tape and tape your nose. You go where also no smell of haze. :oIo::biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all laugh...go ahead, Indonesia is conducting chemical warfare through the HAZE.....
Now we all gong gong liao.

Our Mindef is sleeping on the job....AND where is our CIVIL DEFENSE against HAZE ATTACK???

NONE ~~~

NaHORSE!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the haze is really very bad this time. you don't smell it indoor previously.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is this zapper fella?
can zap non stop?
mass zapper.jpg

jw5

Loyal
He seems very nice leh. :o
Asked you whether you are happy, encouraged you to be happy, agreed with you, praised you for good post, and was going to upz you but zap by mistake. :p

who is this zapper fella?
can zap non stop?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please help me to check too, i also kanna zapped many many times, actually never mind but i want to know who is the arsehole!!!:oIo:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
please help me to check too, i also kanna zapped many many times, actually never mind but i want to know who is the arsehole!!!:oIo:

siao liao lah.
zapper now take revenge..for exposing his dirty underwear.
i suspect all belong to one person(maybe be sam)
mass zapper.jpg