• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammy, can you check who the fuck zap me 100 pts?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such comment "he is a little" means what?.....

Why so coward? Hide behind shitty Rep system, pussy.....

hmDiSDU.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I was zapped into mod by some assholes last nite! Thankfully boss saved me.

don't talk so early yet...

I still remember our forum troll....Kanina.....
some champions zap him into oblivion. when i saw the -ve marks on him i practically laughed out loud.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammy Sun Hoe, is that you???
KNN, who is afraid? Bless your mother chao cheebye! Hallelujah!!!

iG07Qjk.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relac lah, you already crossed 1k points. Nabeh, our forum owner still at 9xx...... :biggrin:

The forum owner is against points ownership for himself and moderators. He even threatened a moderator that if he buy points he would be sacked. But puzzling that Raiders can buy points and still keep his job. Maybe White Horse ...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The forum owner is against points ownership for himself and moderators. He even threatened a moderator that if he buy points he would be sacked. But puzzling that Raiders can buy points and still keep his job. Maybe White Horse ...

I thought that happened in sister forum and he's no longer the owner of that forum?