• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Astaka community

D

Deleted member 80916

Re: Astaka Padu Sdn Bhd is going to be listed in Singapore????

Construction has reached 2nd payment. Next 10% paid out to developer. Those with DIBS and 90% loan would had DIBS payment request from the bank. The developer has finally paid out 1st DIBS payment to bank after 2m delay. For what reason I am not sure......

Anyone has new photo of the construction site to share? Anyone been to the site recently?

What is the minimum period that DIBS holder must hold, b4 early redemption of loan ?
Thanks

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal

DIBS depends on the bank and developer. Not offered now. Some bank have flexi loan C(with or without DIBS, they not relatedC) and allow early redemptions. Read ur T&C before signing.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Update - construction progressing slowly. No more direct newsletter from developer. Official website thats contacted to my fren's company got some update as well. I kaypoh with some agent saying they plan to sell phase 2 offices in July. Nothing concrete. Anyone have other info pls share..... Astaka May 2015 SCM.jpeg

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal

On another note, on google map there is a mosque back to Astaka, but in the picture, I dont see it, maybe developer pull string, and buy it over the small building in the middle of the picture maybe being refurbished to developer's office?? Just speculating.....

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe it is the religious school, not a mosque.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Astaka - Sep 2015

Hujan. share a picture taken today.
View attachment 23785

Looks like the carpark is halfway done. Contractor is a china company, Penta Ocean only doing the base superstructure. Everything according to schedule. Developer likely will complete on time, not in their interest to prolong costruction....

Thank for sharing.

I usually chk here for progress, update every few months. - http://www.astakapadu.com.my/the-as...nstruction-progress-chronology-photo-section/

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Astaka - Sep 2015

Wow. Thats a new revelation.
I didn't realize that the actual builder is a China developer.
Thought that the entire project was under taken by Penta Ocean.
Apparently not.
Now I am a bit concerned about the quality of the project especially with the plunge in the ringgit

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Astaka - May 2016

Now at 29th level for tower A and 25th level for tower B. Slow and steady, will likely TOP before they need to pay buyers 10% penalty..... Was told TOP end 2017. Doable?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
An MRT at door step will be nice but who will be building it and who will be using it? Has the dedicated tunnel from Astaka to CIQ materialised?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe artists impression, they keep changing the design of phrase 2.

Now phrase 2 will blocked Tower B type A2 totally.

That is why I keep emphasise buying tower A.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe artists impression, they keep changing the design of phrase 2.

Now phrase 2 will blocked Tower B type A2 totally.

That is why I keep emphasise buying tower A.

Bro shctaw I can see that you are well connected
The model doesnt look done and u already seen it. The RTS still not confirmed, even with MRT on the model I will be skeptical. In Malaysia things can approved and waiting for few election cycle before its done....
I am vested as you know, but until its up and running there is still a chance it will not be done.

Astaka has big plans, many big name and rich ppl has a stake in it. small fishes can buy their stock in 2nd board in Sg to participate, but I have no plans to buy any more units in malaysia, the risk too high to put all eggs in 1 basket. I hope this really takes off so all can benefit form this.

Please update us if any more new information...

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went for phase 2 preview
model not in showroom

astaka at level 33 currently

there will be a 18 storey office in front of astaka - MBJB office - not for sale
sales person say they already received RM400mil to start construction next month for phase 2A
there will be official ceremony by sultan end of aug for starting construction for MBJB offices - TOP 2019?
the current sales gallery will be closed and moved to actual unit, they will do up lower floor units as show unit, sales gallery will be at astaka itself - thats what I been told anyway.

phase 2b is services residences (smaller but still high end - something like four seasons in KL) starting from RM12xx.
high end mall will be developed concurrently - TOP 2021?
oval shaped hotel 5 star will not be sold.
mall they still keep and get third party to manage tenancy, want to do high end only

CIQ tunnel from shell opposite the road still not done, not sure when start work.
nothing on MRT / RTS as still no formal agreement, but was told should be like HSR - only need to clear customs once.

Last edited:

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSR at Astaka???

:confused:

RTS is not HSR. What I mean to say is they want single clearance like HSR.
RTS will stop bukit chagar, I am not sure if they going to make them extend to Phase 2b of this developement or it will be linked with local JB MRT system (if there is such a plan)