• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Astaka community

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many dato will buy to support, u know kao kuan kao kuan...:smile:
Realized recently, my neighborhood becoming a dato village..:p

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marina Bay Sands is built by SsangYong ,Korean. Anyway buy & good luck to the buyer!!!!! For RM 2.5m = S$1.0m l will invest in Singapore.
I think now the only units left are really not very good facing.
Heard that quite of lot of Japanese buyers.

Anyway it's built by Penta Ocean. Very reputable Japanese builder. I think they built the Marina Bay Sands so I'm terms of quality should be OK.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think cannot compare sultan owned units to those who bought the units from developer.
this is the sultan. he probably got the units for 1/2 price or even lower? makes sense.? sultan wor.
Sultan owns whole of Johor , he don't have to pay any cents. Just take whatever he wants!!!!!!!

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. You are right. My mistake.
Penta ocean built vivo city.

Anyway seems like a reputable builder

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marina Bay Sands is built by SsangYong ,Korean. Anyway buy & good luck to the buyer!!!!! For RM 2.5m = S$1.0m l will invest in Singapore.

S$1.0M can only buy you a LH99 condo in Choa Chu Kang or Jurong. Rental returns could be also meagre of 3% if invest for rental. Good luck too if you buying in Sg.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$1.0M can only buy you a LH99 condo in Choa Chu Kang or Jurong. Rental returns could be also meagre of 3% if invest for rental. Good luck too if you buying in Sg.

i believe.. 1M can buy some nice location.. but smaller unit or studio. also jurong now not cheap.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's becos your neigbourhood all the house big big. :p

e funny thing hor, tis datuk from KL kao kuan 1xcorner + 1x inter, both connected. so is 52x70. Hacked e wall in between before getting key. on top of that, >1 yr late damage, 18k/mth. :eek: :p

Think few yrs back..hard to sell. Haha..

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went to malaysia property show at MBS, got offer for Astaka, for selected units they are selling at near pre launch price (after taking in account 8% rebate). The price is a little higher coz they factor in GST. Also no more DIBS. The rest like loan and legal fee absorbed.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Astaka Padu Sdn Bhd is going to be listed in Singapore????

Dear friends,

Apparently Astaka Padu has initiated a reverse takeover of E2-Capital valued at S$428m.

If this deal proceed as planned, Astaka Padu would be a listed company under Singapore bourse.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Astaka Padu Sdn Bhd is going to be listed in Singapore????

Astaka completed phase 2a - groundworks, piling done - those on 90% loan bank will settle. Sg buyers need to pay 10% now. In case anyone did not any letter, pls call their office.

For some reason this time round no photo of progress. Guess they busy with RTO?

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.astakapadu.com.my/1-bukit-senyum/

new website up
the master plan changed. Tower B smaller units looks likely to be blocked in future. That suppositely empty plot of land now come condo..... i think they going to build all condo. Dont see the mall or office tower on masterplan.....

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Construction has reached 2nd payment. Next 10% paid out to developer. Those with DIBS and 90% loan would had DIBS payment request from the bank. The developer has finally paid out 1st DIBS payment to bank after 2m delay. For what reason I am not sure......

Anyone has new photo of the construction site to share? Anyone been to the site recently?

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi friends,

Wish to share this pic i took yesterday. Can enlighten whether the construction behind the Police HQ is part of Astaka. Cheers.

2015-02-04 14.45.54.jpg

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal

should be far right of the pic. the light blue building likely the stadium.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, Here is another pic that is taken to the right of my above pic.
2015-02-05_23-33-49.jpg

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal

astaka like the building on Left behind metal tower