• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Astaka community

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh bro, Hanoi is capital of Vietnam, not HCMC.

Not important, I find HCMC easier to reach by flight. 2 hours flight time only.

Sometime I find going HCMC by flight is the same as going Malacca by car.

You really very lao Jiao. your reasonings make a lot of sense. while I agree with your main point, I want to point out one big difference. HCM and KL are both capitals. JB is not. and the quality of the population in JB is still not efficient/productive as compared to KL. For JB to succeed, the population numbers and quality still has to go up. While I agree that over time, JB will flourish, question is... how much time?

But of cos, this is solely my opinion.

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my experience on engaging contractors, the skilled ones from Malaysian are already in Singapore or from KL. The contractors still in JB are still below my expectation.
Singapore based contractors are now venturing over e.g. Paragon Residence (Joint Venture between Singapore’s ACG Group of Companies and Malaysia’s Joland Group)

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an update for all

Developer massively jacked up the price of remaining units, going to jack up again tomorrow, as told by agent.
PSF now abt 1200 onwards. Price from Tower B 09-03 - RM3,494,850 - Lowest unit available now. 8% rebate, need only 2% of list price for downpayment if loan 90%.

Free Legal on SPA, Free Legal on Loan, Free State Consent. Buyer only pays the interests before TOP, based on the disbursement of the loan according to the development stage schedule. And only after TOP, then buyer pays the principle sum installment with interests.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an update for all

Developer massively jacked up the price of remaining units, going to jack up again tomorrow, as told by agent.
PSF now abt 1200 onwards. Price from Tower B 09-03 - RM3,494,850 - Lowest unit available now. 8% rebate, need only 2% of list price for downpayment if loan 90%.

Free Legal on SPA, Free Legal on Loan, Free State Consent. Buyer only pays the interests before TOP, based on the disbursement of the loan according to the development stage schedule. And only after TOP, then buyer pays the principle sum installment with interests.

Who will be the residents of this highly touted superprime project?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At a minimum of RM2,600,000 per unit.
Everyone that stay there is a millionaire. Just like Millionaire @ Gurney Drive in Penang.

Sultan own and develop project will be a instant good choice to invest in future safety.

Congrat those whom enter early; now sitting on 30% paper profit.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think now the only units left are really not very good facing.
Heard that quite of lot of Japanese buyers.

Anyway it's built by Penta Ocean. Very reputable Japanese builder. I think they built the Marina Bay Sands so I'm terms of quality should be OK.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we have like a few hundred million aires staying in a condo in JB. What could possibly be the draw for them to choose Astaka instead of perhaps Nassim Hill?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way where is the source of info that says it is Sultan owned project. I have been looking online but could not find it.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
At a minimum of RM2,600,000 per unit.
Everyone that stay there is a millionaire. Just like Millionaire @ Gurney Drive in Penang.

Sultan own and develop project will be a instant good choice to invest in future safety.

Congrat those whom enter early; now sitting on 30% paper profit.

Yes congrats indeed! I did not buy into Astaka but happy to share in the happiness as this is an iconic development that will help to add glamour to JB once completed. Looking forward to that!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan own 6 out of 8 penthouse. The developer is not sultan, but maybe a proxy.

If this is a published news then the ownership of 6 penthouse by Sultan is probably true. I would not infer anything more than that. In Malaysia property agents have a habit of bringing up big names to market properties. When i visited LEISURE farm years back, the salesperson brought out names ranging from Menteri Besar's daughter to god knows who.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some things we have to one ear in one ear out. Several years ago the "bungalow" showhouse next to Horizon Hills was proudly declared as Sultan's house. I dint know and I even went inside to pee. After I returned to show room I was told I pee in "sultan" bungalow. For many years no one stayed there and now its clear this is a hoax just to bring in sales.

If this is a published news then the ownership of 6 penthouse by Sultan is probably true. I would not infer anything more than that. In Malaysia property agents have a habit of bringing up big names to market properties. When i visited LEISURE farm years back, the salesperson brought out names ranging from Menteri Besar's daughter to god knows who.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan own 6 out of 8 penthouse. The developer is not sultan, but maybe a proxy.

i think cannot compare sultan owned units to those who bought the units from developer.
this is the sultan. he probably got the units for 1/2 price or even lower? makes sense.? sultan wor.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mah Bow Tan is the mostly used name that time as he was one of the most notorious minister in Singapore of all time.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u know it is hoax? There is renovation works at the two bungalow units now. U mean these two units not owned by the sultan? ....

Some things we have to one ear in one ear out. Several years ago the "bungalow" showhouse next to Horizon Hills was proudly declared as Sultan's house. I dint know and I even went inside to pee. After I returned to show room I was told I pee in "sultan" bungalow. For many years no one stayed there and now its clear this is a hoax just to bring in sales.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is what i hear from agent, not verified, but everyone keep saying its sultan project, dont know how much of it is true. Btw why I keep getting marked down? I try to share and contribute, but if got issues i wont share and post any more.....

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what i hear from agent, not verified, but everyone keep saying its sultan project, dont know how much of it is true. Btw why I keep getting marked down? I try to share and contribute, but if got issues i wont share and post any more.....

hahaha no leh just commenting on those "sultan" rumors. please contribute if not we don't even get to hear the rumours which might or might not be true.