• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#94 Jenny Lee

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Disgusting PTUI :eek:

jenny-lee_250x350.jpg

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
imo...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5d1vozvystM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, the point is if you read carefully between lines about her in sunday times, she actually broke her bond with S'pore Technologies.

this GLC-ST really has serious management problems despite she mentioned that she want to thank the president of ST aerospace for showing her the ropes. and my friends, she is not the only one, i knew another whom i have worked for in my rod days at Sunpage. high calibre and she chose to leave, of course the reason stated was to seek better challenges. Only jealous ST asshole secret squirrels know why she left. :eek:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, what is wrong with the chua sisters which i dun get it till this day? can shed a bit of light for my enlightenment to become a monk...:o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: sui bor...

who is ah gu, the guy in your avatar? what did he do tht you have to personally hang his picture up?

i only know "gu lan"... cow penis...:o

His name is Koh Teong Guan.

His alias is "Ah Goo"

His NRIC is : S1298095-G

His DOB is : 30 Jul 1957

If you need further information, please PM me.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sui bor...

who is ah gu, the guy in your avatar? what did he do tht you have to personally hang his picture up?

i only know "gu lan"... cow penis...:o

The only way to own it is to "Kyo Tio Gu Lan" :eek::p:biggrin:

Last edited: