• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mainland student raped by Indian in Hong Kong

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Mainland student raped by Indian in Hong Kong[/h]2013-06-03 07:29:47 GMT2013-06-03 15:29:47(Beijing Time) SINA.com
7427ea210acc1318cfe401.jpg

A transportation worker was arrested hours after a mainland student on holiday was raped in a hostel in Tsim Sha Tsui's Chungking Mansions.
The suspect, a 26-year-old Indian, is said to be seeking political asylum and has been living in the territory for several years.
The university student, 21, was visiting Hong Kong with a female friend and staying in one of the many guesthouses that provide cheap accommodation. Communal bathrooms are also a feature of many of these cheap hostels.
According to police, the student had just finished showering in a bathroom reserved for women around midnight on Saturday.
Returning to her room clad only in a towel, she was attacked, gagged and raped.
The victim screamed for help when her assailant left and her friend, in a neighboring room, called the police. All exits of the building were cordoned off as officers checked CCTV footage and conducted a door- to-door search.
The suspect, who was also staying in the building, was arrested at 4.50am.
The student was sent to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for a body check. She was accompanied by her friend.
Officers of the Yau Ma Tei Regional Crime Unit are now investigating the case.
Police said the victim had previously visited Hong Kong and usually stayed at Chungking Mansions.
The 17-story building on Nathan Road was originally a residential block when built in 1961. But with the demand for cheap accommodation, it has since become a warren of hostels, serviced apartments and curry shops.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Hong Kongers must be really used to these Ar Chars committing crimes...seems these Ar chars make more of the headlines as compared to even the Triads.

Want to bet these shit skins actually ignore the crimes they commit and say it's racist to publish their crimes as the headlines?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian seeking political assylum must be from north east india. Ther resemble bhutanese and not culturally or related to people we associate as indians.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kongers will not put up with the crap from Ar Cha...they have always been ridiculed,,,this time should not be any different. HK is a homogenous country,,,they are less meek than singaporeans.

Want to bet these shit skins actually ignore the crimes they commit and say it's racist to publish their crimes as the headlines?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kongers will not put up with the crap from Ar Cha...they have always been ridiculed,,,this time should not be any different. HK is a homogenous country,,,they are less meek than singaporeans.

That's what i am proud of if they behave like this. In singapore they have numerous chinese dogs that would be kissing these kelings ass and taking their shit.

Btw there is one movie produced about racism of HK chinese on a shit skin. I wonder if you have heard of or watched this movie before. I saw the preview but i did not take note of the movie title. Must really suck to suffer racism from chinese ppl where they just leave you alone and don't speak to you in your native language.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another point is most of the indians in HK are assimilated, bought in by the Brits during the colonial period. So they have to guai guai...its the back packers and new comers into HK that are the trouble makers. Also HK is homogenous,,u go in there u have to assimilate. Not like in Singapore,,when u go to restaurant the waitress will ask u..can speak mandarin?...I go eat dim sum,,have to order my dishes in mandarin,,WTF is that?

I hope can watch the movie u are talking about....
That's what i am proud of if they behave like this. In singapore they have numerous chinese dogs that would be kissing these kelings ass and taking their shit.

Btw there is one movie produced about racism of HK chinese on a shit skin. I wonder if you have heard of or watched this movie before. I saw the preview but i did not take note of the movie title. Must really suck to suffer racism from chinese ppl where they just leave you alone and don't speak to you in your native language.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian seeking political assylum must be from north east india. Ther resemble bhutanese and not culturally or related to people we associate as indians.
po
Nope. HK was a british colony and like any other of their colonies, the POMEs brought their ah-neh workers to HK to work for them. Some of these ah-nehs stayed on in HK. Thus in HK today, we can find ah-neh of any ethnicity/ type.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another point is most of the indians in HK are assimilated, bought in by the Brits during the colonial period. So they have to guai guai...its the back packers and new comers into HK that are the trouble makers. Also HK is homogenous,,u go in there u have to assimilate. Not like in Singapore,,when u go to restaurant the waitress will ask u..can speak mandarin?...I go eat dim sum,,have to order my dishes in mandarin,,WTF is that?

I hope can watch the movie u are talking about....

maybe it the johnnie toh produced PTU series of telly movies starring simon yam as a PTU sargent.