• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily occurrence in the sammyboy chatroom

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happens like everyday.

Fucktard tonychat alone in the chatroom, waiting for some kind soul to go in and talk to him. Like an old prostitute waiting eternally for clients to come.

I feel sad for him.

Attachments

• daily.JPG
    daily.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 293

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like an old prostitute waiting eternally for clients to come.

This song comes to mind. :biggrin:
[video=youtube;SbZQs-4WM8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZQs-4WM8U[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All I know is that I am wasting more than USD100 per year for the damned chat room that nobody uses.

This is after members here specifically requested for the reinstatement of the chat room after I discontinued it a few years ago.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I know is that I am wasting more than USD100 per year for the damned chat room that nobody uses.

This is after members here specifically requested for the reinstatement of the chat room after I discontinued it a few years ago.

I suggest you rename it as tonychatroom and make him pay for the annual subscription fee.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
when the chatroom first started there were around 30 or so regulars. Some dropped off after a while but still post in the forum. Some dropped off totally eg

Alamaking, Yanzi, Cruxx. Some dont go there because they see no one there most of the time.

So now there are only just a few of us who visit.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when the chatroom first started there were around 30 or so regulars. Some dropped off after a while but still post in the forum. Some dropped off totally eg

Alamaking, Yanzi, Cruxx. Some dont go there because they see no one there most of the time.

So now there are only just a few of us who visit.

Limbeh went in twice yesterday expected to be greeted by the Mod. I see nobody! :oIo:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now one there now except me?

oh i forgot, now most peeps will be scared off, coz i go in there for sympathy

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happens like everyday.

Fucktard tonychat alone in the chatroom, waiting for some kind soul to go in and talk to him. Like an old prostitute waiting eternally for clients to come.

I feel sad for him.

Haha, this is hilarious! I went in once and tony was indeed the only one there!
The old prostitute was kind and taught me to set up an account using 10 min email.

Between, is tony samleong's other identity? If not, why would tony be hanging in the chat room all day long?