• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily occurrence in the sammyboy chatroom

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, this is hilarious! I went in once and tony was indeed the only one there!
The old prostitute was kind and taught me to set up an account using 10 min email.

Between, is tony samleong's other identity? If not, why would tony be hanging in the chat room all day long?

Tonychat sign on 24/7 guard duty in the chatroom. The (s) beside his nick means "sentry".

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All I know is that I am wasting more than USD100 per year for the damned chat room that nobody uses.

This is after members here specifically requested for the reinstatement of the chat room after I discontinued it a few years ago.

Myopic. Tonychat has donated more than USD100 to you by all his InfP and (S) Subscriber donations. His presence alone makes your chatroom a profitable enterprise. Even if he is the only user all year round, it makes good sense to continue it.

It is remarkable that one client has been singlehandedly supporting the chatroom.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happens like everyday.
Fucktard tonychat alone in the chatroom, waiting for some kind soul to go in and talk to him. Like an old prostitute waiting eternally for clients to come.
I feel sad for him.

The reason for the dying chatroom is simple - when Tonychat is in, nobody wants to go in.
And Tonychat is in the chatroom 24/7 like an old $5 prostitute waiting for business.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason for the dying chatroom is simple - when Tonychat is in, nobody wants to go in.
And Tonychat is in the chatroom 24/7 like an old $5 prostitute waiting for business.

Let me know when my Master Tonychat is in, i want to seek enlightenment from him. Thank you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tony will actually tell the chatter who most of the time would be a local singapore that sinkies suck but still proceed to chat with him/her and how would you feel if you are a local singaporean being told that you suck and the other party actually wants to engage with you in a conversation.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tony will actually tell the chatter who most of the time would be a local singapore that sinkies suck but still proceed to chat with him/her and how would you feel if you are a local singaporean being told that you suck and the other party actually wants to engage with you in a conversation.

and best part is thatTonychat is a Malaysian!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I m a Local Singaporean but i have been unsinkiefied, so i don't feel offended. :wink: