• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is happening in SG? Mother killed 9 yo son in West Coast Road?

jw5

Loyal
They don't understand or have forgotten the main objective of government, which is to make the lives of ordinary people better.
That's what's happening.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come no guess the race?

ahh i forgot... because the other races are too kind and polite to rub it in at times of misfortune, fortunately.

Too kind ..my fuck!

The other races example like you, have too many of your own fucking problems to even notice the problems of other races!

Anyway giving problems is a 'full time job' of your race that you can only make problems worse than those of this woman!

And should I put the usual statement to ppl here to 'Guess what is YOUR RACE?' lol

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One idiot with a Caribbean name said that chinkies are very responsible people and will normally take very good care of their siblings. Where is the father? Bangla father is it who abandon his family after enjoying the bonk?
Another idiot said that everyman should be responsible for himself and was against a welfare state like where he lives in NZ. Welfare for cases where it is no fault of anyone should be imposed to instill a sense of wellness in the community. Taxes for welfare should be from capital gains.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
WRTlE8s.png

rZW6kg8.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 years is a long time to take care of a sicked child alone and I read in the papers the family moved into the flat for 8 years already. No sound no music from the MP for 8 years until now...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody was home when grassroots leaders visited the flat on Sunday afternoon.

MP for West Coast GRC S Iswaran said helping the family will be an immediate priority. This may include offering legal aid.

He said: "I'm sure it is a time of great difficulty as well, for the family to cope with the loss. So what we will do is at the appropriate time, our grassroots leaders will reach out to the family to see if there's anything that can be done to help them from the perspective of the community."

How to help the family when the boy is already dead and his mom destined to face the hangman's noose?

Fucktard Iswaran busy attending Spore GPs every year with other elites but back in his own backyard, his residents are suffering in silence for many years..:oIo::oIo::oIo:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the chinese paper, the stoopid polis stop the ambulance from leaving because the they want to question the mother. For fark sake, let the ambulance go to the hospital first before pick up the mother for questioning. Maybe the delay minutes caused the doctors at NUH the chance to save the boy.

Singapore mata really "brain grow grass".

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I read this story in the newspapers.. I was horrified.. shocked.. and so uncomfortable that I could not be at ease until just a few minutes ago.

You see.. I read the story on MyPaper (chinese words section), which described the detail account of an eye-witness from across where the incident happened. The eye-witness saw the mother sit on the window ledge.. then.. with the child.. next.. the mother pushed the child.. but the kid held on and stood on the ledge with his weak legs.. his hands grabbing onto his mother........next.. the mother then pushed away his hands.. but he held on to the window ledge.. and... and.. then.. the mother pried his hands away.. and that was when he fell...................................................

Firstly, from the number of reports, it seems that the mother has been taking care of her son.. for 9 years. So.. why now? Why not earlier?? (don't call me evil... I'm just as stunned and puzzled as almost everyone).. did something happen recently to be a catalyst for this horrific incident?

I mean.. for a mother that looked after a child with special needs.. for NINE YEARS.. is not an easy job. To push her son around in a pram.. lifting him out and putting him on again.. for NINE YEARS.. That's 3285 days (if the child did celebrate his 9 year birthday b4 his death). That's a lot of time to spend with another person.. your own flesh and blood even.

Did she suddenly realize that her child might not have a future in Sg? Or were there other events that unfolded.. that led her to commit such an unspeakable act??

Will the police investigate to give everyone a clear picture of WHY she did it? Or just charge her in court and let her rot away in jail.. and close the books on this case?

Why isn't the necessary govt agencies that deal with social issues, stepping in to find out and give the general public a better understanding of why a mother.. a supposingly caring mother.. would go to such an extreme measure as to end her own child's life?

I once heard from a criminal that "killing another person" is easy. And I also read from a book of people who did jail time for killing their own loved ones (children, wives, parents.. etc) that "killing someone you care about.. is the most difficult thing to do.. unless you are convinced that they will be better off dead than alive.."

The woman was 22 when she had her child.. she is now over 30.. and she might well face the death penalty for this act. But will ppl get to know why she chose to do this deed?

I will wait to see what happens.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the chinese paper, the stoopid polis stop the ambulance from leaving because the they want to question the mother. For fark sake, let the ambulance go to the hospital first before pick up the mother for questioning. Maybe the delay minutes caused the doctors at NUH the chance to save the boy.

Singapore mata really "brain grow grass".

Sinkie poodles... don't believe the Crimewatch hype.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She started to realize that there is no future for her special needs child in sinkapore. Rather than let him suffer under the PAP, she facilitated his demise to go to a better world. She should shame the PAP at her trial.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly, from the number of reports, it seems that the mother has been taking care of her son.. for 9 years. So.. why now? Why not earlier?? (don't call me evil... I'm just as stunned and puzzled as almost everyone).. did something happen recently to be a catalyst for this horrific incident?

Everybody has a breaking point :(

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very very sad. If the mother does a minute in jail she has been hard done by. To raise a special needs kid is hard if there is 2. To do it for 9 years with 1 must have been very very hard for her. She obviously have mental health issues. The first element to be convicted of a crime is to have a guilty mind. She most likely thought she was doing her child a favour. People like this woman need mental health services not fucking prisons.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's blame the pap for not taking time to counsel, provide relief (and a babysitter) and spy on everyone with an autistic, handicapped or very sick child. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother deemed fit by court to face charges :(

Mother accused of murdering son fit to plead guilty

POSTED: 24 Jun 2013 3:38 PM

SINGAPORE: The mother accused of murdering her nine-year-old son in West Coast has been found to be of sound mind.

Rebecca Loh Chui Lai allegedly caused the death of Gabriel Loh, who was found lying unconscious at the foot of a block of flats at West Coast Road on 1 June.

The boy was declared dead shortly after 7pm, less than an hour after he was sent to the National University Hospital (NUH).

It is understood that the boy attended a special needs school.

On Monday, the court heard that Loh was remanded for psychiatric assessment and was found to be of sound mind.

The prosecution said the 31-year-old is fit to plead guilty.

She has been remanded to help with further investigations.

If convicted of murder, Loh faces the death penalty.

- CNA/gn