• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is happening in SG? Mother killed 9 yo son in West Coast Road?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanted to start a thread on this yesterday night. But too sadden by this news and got drunk.

Stupid government should not promote child policy. Unless you can help those with a special child.

This is the reason I do not like our Gorvernment.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those whom remember I ask you guys to join me at Metta Day.

This organisation help those special children and they touch my heart.

Our government is heartless. And I thought with a special kid himself our p minister will take better care of those needy.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those whom remember I ask you guys to join me at Metta Day.

This organisation help those special children and they touch my heart.

Our government is heartless. And I thought with a special kid himself our p minister will take better care of those needy.
Greedy PAP sees special needs kids as a burden to society with no economic value.......just like the old that they want to pack off to JB to die.
So what if he himself got a special needs kid? The wife got to die for giving birth to one.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in Karma.

If majority of the poor suffer. I see what will happen to their future generation.

Greedy PAP sees special needs kids as a burden to society with no economic value.......just like the old that they want to pack off to JB to die.
So what if he himself got a special needs kid? The wife got to die for giving birth to one.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is truly sad that such an act took place in this Nation.

The poor woman arrested must have been driven to such a state because of the condition of the deceased child.

Must have been tough on her all this years caring for the poor kid.

Why didn't the Nation come to her rescue or to that of other parents in similar straits?

The reaction from the Minister was also very pathetic and a little too late.

These are the type of people we have in Parliament. They have normal children at home and simply do not understand the needs of people with such kids.

Why don't they bring up such issues and demand that the State care for people with special needs?

Its no point crying over spilled milk.

An impoverished heart that is filled with sorrow, fear and uncertainty can be brought back to normal when the State marches in with all the resources at its disposal and offer belated help to such parents.

What she did was wrong but what else could she do?

Hope her case would be viewed on humanitarian grounds.

Getting the maximum for murder or even incarcerated on a lesser charge would serve no purpose.

This is one classic case where the Courts should temper Justice with Mercy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP motto is YOUR DIE YOUR BUSINESS.
Special needs child and poor single mother contribution to the economy is zero.......better off importing a few FTs to replace them.

What is the grass looters here only after the boy is dead? and so is the MP?? That means the grass looters do not live around the area...they are there for show & only when MP or "members" come, they show up & for makan sessions..for pigs need to be fed...:(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP supporters should be cheering this incident.

Killing the special needs kid ensures that no more resources are wasted on him. Good for the GDP.

And if the mother is convicted of murder and gets the death penalty, no resources are wasted on feeding her in a lengthy prison stay. Good for the GDP.

Down with the low net worth undesirables, up with the GDP! :cool:

I bet Ass Iswaran was having an erection thinking about the dollars he may milk from this incident.

pc2009

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

SINGAPORE: Grassroots leaders have visited the flat of the woman who was arrested on Saturday for the suspected murder of her son.

The 31-year-old will be charged in court on Monday.

The nine-year-old boy was found unconscious at the foot of a block in West Coast Road.

He later died in hospital.

Not much is known about the family, but neighbours whom Channel NewsAsia spoke with said an elderly woman - believed to be the grandmother - also lived in the flat.

They said the family kept mostly to themselves.

Nobody was home when grassroots leaders visited the flat on Sunday afternoon.

MP for West Coast GRC S Iswaran said helping the family will be an immediate priority. This may include offering legal aid.

He said: "I'm sure it is a time of great difficulty as well, for the family to cope with the loss. So what we will do is at the appropriate time, our grassroots leaders will reach out to the family to see if there's anything that can be done to help them from the perspective of the community."

So, the appropriate time is after the tragedy happened? See the RC members photo outside the 5th floor unit, wanted to score point at this time?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, the appropriate time is after the tragedy happened? See the RC members photo outside the 5th floor unit, wanted to score point at this time?

No the appropriate time is whenever there's media attention.

Just like the tears that started flowing after Huang Wenyong died. :rolleyes:

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
a bit too late now right?

jobless single mom with a special needs child -- how did they fall off the public assistance radar?

Our social safety net is such that,
1. Got husband, no aid assistance.
2. Got siblings, go look for siblings for help.
3. Got parent, go seek shelter there.
Unfortunately there are many reasons (be it selfish reason) why close pple around her may not help or may not help her forever.
Pple who have fallen from past glory/defiance will also refuse help.

And worst still, every assistance from govt requires digging out your past family conflicts which hurts or depriving your self-worth.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is truly sad that such an act took place in this Nation.

The poor woman arrested must have been driven to such a state because of the condition of the deceased child.

Must have been tough on her all this years caring for the poor kid.

Why didn't the Nation come to her rescue or to that of other parents in similar straits?

The reaction from the Minister was also very pathetic and a little too late.

These are the type of people we have in Parliament. They have normal children at home and simply do not understand the needs of people with such kids.

Why don't they bring up such issues and demand that the State care for people with special needs?

Its no point crying over spilled milk.

An impoverished heart that is filled with sorrow, fear and uncertainty can be brought back to normal when the State marches in with all the resources at its disposal and offer belated help to such parents.

What she did was wrong but what else could she do?

Hope her case would be viewed on humanitarian grounds.

Getting the maximum for murder or even incarcerated on a lesser charge would serve no purpose.

This is one classic case where the Courts should temper Justice with Mercy.

i'm sure the court will show mercy...Single, unemployed,mother with sickly kid plus a quarellsome mother is just too much to handle. Sad that she's taken this path of no return - to end either her or the kid's misery. Why the grassroots leaders let her fall thru the gap when neighbours, provision shop owner, hawkers etc could notice her plight is beyond me. Even if she was a proud person not to seek assistance, an RC pappie could have gone to her aid as there's always a few of these cock suckers staying in every block. You should see how these pappies wank and back-stab each other to score points when a ministar comes a-block calling...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life will be whole lot better if oni there r enuff $$...

Sinkie like this woman really have more than enough money until they got screwed and kept being screwed to pay the PAP!

Of course Sinkie being a balless specie perfer to self pawn and suffer the fate of being screwed than to demand for their rights but instead opt to quietly suffer as a fool under PAP rule!

This woman deserves what she is getting and also the generations before her.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our social safety net is such that,
1. Got husband, no aid assistance.
2. Got siblings, go look for siblings for help.
3. Got parent, go seek shelter there.
Unfortunately there are many reasons (be it selfish reason) why close pple around her may not help or may not help her forever.
Pple who have fallen from past glory/defiance will also refuse help.

And worst still, every assistance from govt requires digging out your past family conflicts which hurts or depriving your self-worth.

And why or how did your society became this way? LOL

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come no guess the race?

ahh i forgot... because the other races are too kind and polite to rub it in at times of misfortune, fortunately.