• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just in case no one has read this - MDA restrictions in the new license thingy

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4.-(1) Prohibited material is material that is objectionable on the grounds of public
interest, public morality, public order, public security, national harmony, or is
otherwise prohibited by applicable Singapore laws.
(2) In considering what is prohibited material, the following factors should be
taken into account:-
(a) whether the material depicts nudity or genitalia in a manner calculated
to titillate;
(b) whether the material promotes sexual violence or sexual activity
involving coercion or non-consent of any kind;(c) whether the material depicts a person or persons clearly engaged in
explicit sexual activity;
(d) whether the material depicts a person who is, or appears to be, under
16 years of age in sexual activity, in a sexually provocative manner or in
any other offensive manner;
(e) whether the material advocates homosexuality or lesbianism, or
depicts or promotes incest, paedophilia, bestiality and necrophilia;
(f) whether the material depicts detailed or relished acts of extreme
violence or cruelty;
(g) whether the material glorifies, incites or endorses ethnic, racial or
religious hatred, strife or intolerance.
(3) A further consideration is whether the material has intrinsic medical,
scientific, artistic or educational value

http://www.mda.gov.sg/Documents/PDF/licences/mobj.981.Internet_Code_of_Practice.pdf

Let me remind U that the jokers who came up with the above also made this

[video=youtube;ksw2UqTyhhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksw2UqTyhhc[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what about material glorified Political hatred? nothing is written on this..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be covered under national hamony

And the often-used phrase: 'spreading disaffection against the government'. :wink:

Oooh, you were spreading disaffection against the government! You evil terrorist! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the often-used phrase: 'spreading disaffection against the government'. :wink:

Oooh, you were spreading disaffection against the government! You evil terrorist! :rolleyes:

They will invite me to lim kopi very soon. Keep this thread as proof if I go down I am bringing those rappers with me

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is disaffection?....something like, "we can get no satisfaction"..don't we just love them to death??:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Bro you're back! Any nice photos to share?

Back for short while nia. Wanted to come in here and see the reaction to the MDA and WP vs NEA thing. Get some expert opinion from Generalissimo Goh. Will disappear again next week until probably Aug or Sep. My fanboys already came out immediately after I return liao

Capture.JPG

Went to Japan earlier this year. Maybe I'll post some photos when I am free. U enjoy this one first. Taken in Kyoto
IMG_5912.JPG

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back for short while nia. Wanted to come in here and see the reaction to the MDA and WP vs NEA thing. Get some expert opinion from Generalissimo Goh. Will disappear again next week until probably Aug or Sep. My fanboys already came out immediately after I return liao

Capture.JPG

[]

Alright take care bro. This forum has a few dubious characters. :biggrin: