• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

dantheman

I believe no one has received VP yet for foresta. Please refer SP Setia staff at their office. Michelle should be able to help you. I was there recently just to check on some admin matters. as usual, SPS was prompt and attentive.

Ooo ok thanks.
I suppose I can also ask Michelle if the loans are fully disbursed?
My friend who got a property in Bandar Dato Onn (Johorland) had his VP delayed cuz the bank didn't disburse the loan. So feeling abit kanchiong ah :P

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, Noob here.

Future Foresta - Elm resident.

I saw you already got your keys, congratulations btw, any idea or know anyone else who is Elm or Aspen that already got keys also?
Thanks!

Thanks. Hope the owners get their keys soon too. This is probably the last batch of houses conceptualised and contracts locked under the previous bosses.

dantheman

Yes, i've asked SPS staff to check on my loan status too. Actually, it's probably easier if you check with your bank regarding loan disbursement.
is your friend cslong?
btw, if you're not in a hurry, delay is good. some BDO buyers got angpow.

Ah ok. Thanks for the info. I'll probably ask the bank next time I'm there.
Btw whats BDO? (I think you tried to PM me..Sorry didn't realise my inbox full)

Cslong is in not way related to me in any kind

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooo ok thanks.
I suppose I can also ask Michelle if the loans are fully disbursed?
My friend who got a property in Bandar Dato Onn (Johorland) had his VP delayed cuz the bank didn't disburse the loan. So feeling abit kanchiong ah :P

A gentle reminder. Just be careful when you drive up to SEC because the road around there have serious Sha Qi problem ('Killing Qi' in term of Feng Shui). Is one of the worst in that area. Many road accidents have happened around SEC ......

sec accident 1.jpg
sec accident 2.jpg
sec accident 3.jpg

Last edited:

dantheman

A gentle reminder. Just be careful when you drive up to SEC because the road around there have serious Sha Qi problem ('Killing Qi' in term of Feng Shui). Is one of the worst in that area. Many road accidents have happened around SEC ......

View attachment 19712
View attachment 19713
View attachment 19714

Thanks for the reminder. :smile:

Sha Qi..that's the exactly motto my dragonboat team had last time. We even had it printed on our team singlet.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is okay. You dont have to believe what i say. Is merely my opinion. That is the purpose why i show some pics here. If you still believe SP Setia able to deliver, than just go ahead and wait for your dream home. We are here just sharing information which are useful to all forumers. We are not here just to say nice things to please a particular group of people.

Mr Long sounds like from a competitive developer trying to smear other developers in particular Setia. Anyone wanna guess which developer he from? Or maybe its a she?

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
malpaso = snowbird = ctsbh = vohkster are the same person posting. FYI, I am good in identifying people base on their emotion. There are many similarities especially the vulgarities and rudeness shown. Malpaso role is like a master to snowbird, ctsbh and vohkster. Two of nick are already under moderation due to their rude posting. Malpaso you are mother of all HYPOCRITES!

So childish la.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Long sounds like from a competitive developer trying to smear other developers in particular Setia. Anyone wanna guess which developer he from? Or maybe its a she?

Correction. I have no intention to smear any developer. Just stating facts for potential investors to think about. So far, no one have any courage to rebut my facts rationally because they know very well what i said are correct. If you disagree with me, please justify it. Again, i will like to highlight that we are here just sharing information which are useful to all forumers. We are not here just to say nice things to please a particular group of people.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Correction. I have no intention to smear any developer. Just stating facts for potential investors to think about. So far, no one have any courage to rebut my facts rationally because they know very well what i said are correct. If you disagree with me, please justify it. Again, i will like to highlight that we are here just sharing information which are useful to all forumers. We are not here just to say nice things to please a particular group of people.

Before everyone here have to remind you again, I will be glad to point out you have yet to answer my three questions regarding ur half truths n ill intentioned sweeping statements. So before you start your ridiculous swagger around the threads, I suggest you stick to your "good advice". If you are going to start ur bleating nonsense by asking which three questions you have yet to answer/rebut rationally I will be glad to tell everyone here which threads and posts you have to look at. It would be good to start the goat year by being nice. Haven't you felt the "love" yet? Do think three times over before you post your reply to me. You wouldn't want to look embarrassed again like the last time because your next reply will determine how I am going to lay my trap for you to put ur foot into your mouth again. Be nice. Move along with ur good advice. Don't provoke.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
红绿灯不足以阻止坏风水...

Oh, so why don't you tell us what fengshui tips for this cross junction ? Again pls think properly before you reply. Cos anything dumb u say will be use back against u. We are still waiting for ur version of a bad fengshui design for condo unit since now we already exposed ur toilet in the middle bs is just a pile of cr*p.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, so why don't you tell us what fengshui tips for this cross junction ? Again pls think properly before you reply. Cos anything dumb u say will be use back against u. We are still waiting for ur version of a bad fengshui design for condo unit since now we already exposed ur toilet in the middle bs is just a pile of cr*p.

I have checkmated you already and yet still harp on the issue childishly....haiz. You are the only one childishly said high rise property feng shui is same with landed property feng shui. You really make me laugh non stop la. You really want to learn, get funniman to teach you. He said he is knowledgeable in feng shui too. Anyway, he is also keeping quite on this issue because he clearly knew that want i said is correct. Anyway, i can give you a small hint. When we say toilet in the middle or centre of the house, it mean the toilet in between the living/dining hall and the kitchen. You go back and check back H type PC unit floor design compare to Eco Summer unit. Since now is still CNY, i teach you one more thing....for high rise condo, the Qi come in from the living room balcony and for landed property, Qi come in from the main door. Hope next time you wont get sabo by your bro anymore.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haiz, already told you to think thrice before replying.. Funniman in #442 of EW thread didn't say anything to support your stand. He did post a thread from a reputable Joey Yap that said a toilet in the middle is OK. I repeat. OK.. For your benefit cos your brain works slower.. He said it's OK.. I don't know what checkmate game you are referring cos no one has supported your statement that toilet in the middle is bad fengshui. In any case, anyone here can be a fengshui master. It's just like anyone here can be a interior designer consultant. It all boils down to what you feel like believing cos diff master says diff things. So your fengshui advice is cr*p like I have been saying all along. Don't keep bragging about it. It's embarrassing. Funny how most of us don't believe in fengshui but can buy numerous properties here..

In any case, it seems collecting enemies on this forum is your hobby. I am sure I don't need to say further, right my fellow "clones"? Pls continue what you do best, antagonise people and slag other peroperties.. I don't need any advice from you cos I sure don't want to be a poor guy like you. BTW, you still havent answered my questions now that you are swaggering around the threads.

1) Why slag Setia and EW properties? What is your ill intention motive?

2) Why you so good at fengshui but cannot afford your own property?

Sheesh, if you cannot even answer my simple two questions, don't reply to my thread.

Again, everyone is looking at how u behave. Think thrice before answering cos you haven't answer my questions. It's CNY, everyone here wishes you gong xi fa cai. You sure need all the 财... Buy your property first then see how you feel when people start condemning your project. Come on, do it fengshui master..

shortie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have checkmated you already and yet still harp on the issue childishly....haiz. You are the only one childishly said high rise property feng shui is same with landed property feng shui. You really make me laugh non stop la. You really want to learn, get funniman to teach you. He said he is knowledgeable in feng shui too. Anyway, he is also keeping quite on this issue because he clearly knew that want i said is correct. Anyway, i can give you a small hint. When we say toilet in the middle or centre of the house, it mean the toilet in between the living/dining hall and the kitchen. You go back and check back H type PC unit floor design compare to Eco Summer unit. Since now is still CNY, i teach you one more thing....for high rise condo, the Qi come in from the living room balcony and for landed property, Qi come in from the main door. Hope next time you wont get sabo by your bro anymore.

To all Bros of this thread, do make known to ur fellow friends & neighbours that this Cslong(Bryan Long) is the owners of RED SPOT TECHNOLOGY & RST CONSTRUCTION & TRADING..PLEASE SUPPORT Him by asking for quotations and not engaging his works...this idiot is seriously in need of HELP..PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE AROUND..THANKS!

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
OIC… So his company must have tried to get Biz from SETIA & EcoWorld but got nothing…
That explains all the slandering and shit spewing on majority of Setia & EcoWorld threads.
Well. Hiding behind the Internet being a Keyboard warrior is not 100% fail safe. Karma.

:cool:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
it could be misdirection or it could be real. anyway, cslong is officially now a ***head. which i knew from a while back already.
come into SEC thread, on chinese new year, post pics of accidents at the SEC junction. it's like someone visit a acquaintance during CNY, then post pics saying "fat ugly wife", "loser kids", "cheap car in driveway" "old house with lousy fengshui" on the internet. I don't know what kind of chinese does that. On chinese new year.

Yes… Leaves a bad taste
Totally bo standard.

:mad: