• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean really cheap? but what is the selling price during launch?Normal taman like seri austin 22x75 selling at RM660K.

Self stay or flip? Hard to flip for sig profit at RM 750K. For self stay, just buy lah.... To flip, probably not.....

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. I found one which is RM750K as below;-
http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/setia-eco-cascadia-for-sale-6248246

What is the price of this mahogany during 1st launch?

1st launch Mahogany price was about 500k after discount but that was about 2 years ago. ...cannot compare.
Foresta havent VP yet so I think you also cannot "officially" buy it now.
It should VP end of this this year and there'll be more supply then.

BTW, i heard from their sales gal that Foresta bumi released unit would start from RM1m....when released.
Dunno how true.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean is just a gimmick?..... no wonder the price seems good.

May be real deal sometimes. Otherwise COV is requested over e official sale price. But e price seems unrealistically low given tt e developer is asking close to $900k RM now. Subsale sellers usually give abt 5-10% discount from this price unless they are desperate.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean is just a gimmick?..... no wonder the price seems good.

the way agent work is:
1. post a fake ad with cheap price. this is to attract buyers to call in.
2. post a fake ad with very high price. this is to attract sellers to call in.
3. do a match of callers from (1) and (2).

for actual transacted price, go to JPPH and buy the data. 1RM per transaction.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious...because normally sub sales price should be higher or same with new sales. This case is like sub sales unit is cheaper! Anyway, if owner buy at 500k, he still make around RM250K if sell at RM750K. That is good money.

Subsale prices may be higher in future if there are more abandoned or poor quality houses being built in next few years.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious...because normally sub sales price should be higher or same with new sales. This case is like sub sales unit is cheaper! Anyway, if owner buy at 500k, he still make around RM250K if sell at RM750K. That is good money.

no, generally it should be lower, if the house is the same type and location, from the same developer. why should it be higher? if same price or higher, buyer will rather buy from developer.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it's 22 x 80, don't think that the owner bought at 500k lah.......Should be at least 650k I think, unless there were a lot of secret rebates I was not aware of. I was at the launch event where they hired Fish Leong. The prices quoted to me for the bigger units were all above 600K....

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much SEC charges on the monthly maintenance fee?

The salesmen said something like 300-400..... Cos need to maintain swimming pool & other condo-like facilities. Of course, he caveat by saying the amount has not been confirmed, and he agar agar only

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's 22 x 80, don't think that the owner bought at 500k lah.......Should be at least 650k I think, unless there were a lot of secret rebates I was not aware of. I was at the launch event where they hired Fish Leong. The prices quoted to me for the bigger units were all above 600K....

The smallest SEC models should be around $5xxk RM at "VIP" preview prices. During official launch, typically developer could have sold above 50% of the units and prices would have been raised by about 5-10%, so you were probably looking at $6xxk RM and all the more so for bigger units. The original price for Mahogany model should be about $500k RM, versus the price after discount now at around $900k RM.